Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

Kinshuk is dancing like..ab mujhe yeh bhi karna hoga🤡

And kd being kd..duniya chahein bhaad mein jaayein..yaa chahein mein steps hee bhool jaaon..mein naachke rahonga..😛

Alice and shiny did really good.. they should have kicked the men out of the stage in the end..😆

Kinshuk really needs to start thinking about his life choices.. He seems so done with everything.. He's 🤏 this close to thinking ab mujhe saans bhi leni hogi 🥴

KD bhai is in his separate zone.. I hope this is not the final thing.. Girls are really dancing gracefully

Palak2812 thumbnail

Btw

U guys tried IF ka new feature ?

I mean its been a while it came

But ya

Where u can tag even after posting the post

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Btw

U guys tried IF ka new feature ?

I mean its been a while it came

But ya

Where u can tag even after posting the post

Not tried even one new feature of IF yet 😆

I guess we can upload images directly now, not go through other external sites. Going to use this soon😃

mpks1 thumbnail

KD’s post about Ravivaar with Star parivaar😆

I am already dreading the Tamma Tamma dance 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeIjOgavSMy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
1222827 thumbnail

Nice to see we are still hanging on this edt😆

Three pages to go

mpks1 thumbnail

OMG! 😱

I can’t trust this guy, he just spits out nonsense just to spite true fans 🙄 He is just nasty and vile🤮
You moron, Shiva is not the only devar for BhabiMa 😔
They focused too much Shiva-Dhara already, they can try more of Dev-Dhara and most importantly Krish- Dhara.🙄

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Is Baby going to apologize for her behavior and stupidity and what her family put Kaandyas through? Is Babu going to regret his decision of living in Janu’s house inspite of knowing his nature🙄

I am saying this again, if Baby and Babu didn’t depend on anyone and went on their own, came out successfully, would have supported them through and through but both turned out to be opportunists😔

Damn, they burned the store down, worse than Mami putting Kaandyas into a debt of 25 L 11 years ago, atleast she didn’t burn the store down.

Apologies are also asked only by Raavi, others go scot free in that house, no realization or remorse at all by anyone.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

OMG! 😱

I can’t trust this guy, he just spits out nonsense just to spite true fans 🙄 He is just nasty and vile🤮
You moron, Shiva is not the only devar for BhabiMa 😔
They focused too much Shiva-Dhara already, they can try more of Dev-Dhara and most importantly Krish- Dhara.🙄

I don't trust this guy.. Sirf bakwas karta hain yeh. Anyways we all know ps is not going anywhere as of now

Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

KD’s post about Ravivaar with Star parivaar😆

I am already dreading the Tamma Tamma dance 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeIjOgavSMy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Please I want take 2.

Bts wala final nhi hona chahiye otherwise we will witness the gud gobar of tamma tamma by kd and kinshuk...