Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Now I knw this track will end soon so i might start seeing episode again😆

Maybe from this monday😳

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Instead of expecting high TRPs at that slot, SP should make finite series with set episodes like they used to do back in the 90s. This show barely completed 3 months.

I am not even sure how PS is escaping SP’s wrath, getting only warnings 😆 This past week’s TRP which will come next Thursday will make or break PS😔

MHRW was getting 1-1.1 at that slot. But sp wanted more trp and replaced it with vidrohi. Vidrohi got very less trp and this show also could not get good trp.

About PS I think it is profitable for sp because of 11pm slot. And i think sp will let them complete 500 episodes

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail

So will get another lollipop before vat savitri pooja😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

So will get another lollipop before vat savitri pooja😆

Is there a BTS picture or video? Or you are still hopeful that chipkali and bandhar will go on a long drive to get vegetables 😆

Somehow the makers of this show are known to stretch the ending of BhabiMa’s track. I don’t think khulasa of Motiben will not happen until Wednesday or maybe Thursday and with that the track will end and kahani mei twist, Makers are giving us Bhabi- Baby hug😆

Thank God we are saved from ShiRa hug😆

majoni03 thumbnail

Is there a BTS picture or video? Or you are still hopeful that chipkali and bandhar will go on a long drive to get vegetables 😆

Somehow the makers of this show are known to stretch the ending of BhabiMa’s track. I don’t think khulasa of Motiben will not happen until Wednesday or maybe Thursday and with that the track will end and kahani mei twist, Makers are giving us Bhabi- Baby hug😆

Thank God we are saved from ShiRa hug😆

Koi bts aur video nahi😆.. I m hopeful that we may get some lollipop before going to vat savitri pooja😆

manny136 thumbnail

btw is suman sleeping in the middle of the angan these days lol

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

SBB segment from the official youtube channel

Bhabi- Baby’s love and hug is too much now 😆

Baby disowning her family, for how long, until Baby flips and gets angry at BhabiMa again😆

This pakao track will be stretched for another 3 episodes atleast 😆

https://youtu.be/QuX09zV-j5c

Again with the excessive touching by Dhara 🤢. They are back home now and I just want to forget about them. This reminds me of the song from Koi Mil Gaya, Idhar Chala Main Udhar Chala 🤣🤣🤣. How easily they flip around lol.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: majoni03

Koi bts aur video nahi😆.. I m hopeful that we may get some lollipop before going to vat savitri pooja😆

We will. Gajra chronicles.

Kiska - ye gurantee nahin.

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Incredible KDice is trending in India on Twitter. Is it for yesterday's scene lol. I mean the scene was really cute but it had no meaning for Shivi's story going forward. I guess Shivi fans understand they will not be getting a true Shivi story, so just be happy with small scenes. I am happy for KDice it is nice that the fans are appreciating them.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Incredible KDice is trending in India on Twitter. Is it for yesterday's scene lol. I mean the scene was really cute but it had no meaning for Shivi's story going forward. I guess Shivi fans understand they will not be getting a true Shivi story, so just be happy with small scenes. I am happy for KDice it is nice that the fans are appreciating them.

They are indeed lucky to have a very creative, supportive & in a way patient fandom.

With amount of screen time ShiVi get- any other fandom would not have grown/ stayed as active as KDice’s.

this trend was more for showing support to KDice, in one of the most non happening weeks - month in terms of ShiVi story.
not related to yesterdays scene as such.
Fans were planning, talking about it since midweek.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago