Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hum Hum Saath Saath hai is cringe though

The best part is - Kalyani exposed Motiben 🤣

Worst part - Janu thanking BhabiMa😕

Bhabi- Baby- Babu ka reunion hogaya 😆

Rishita severed ties with her family 😆

Janu’s off screen interview- he might come back later with a bang to create problems 😆

So Shit's family track is ending just in time for Mami's other show ending? That does get me a little excited and dare I say a little hopeful for a Shivi track up ahead.

This whole sequence was all sorts of cringe for me. I was happy thinking there will be no episode today in the morning so I won't have to rant or troll this show but then I saw this clip. So it wasn't Rishita's baby shower, that is something I guess. And it isn't just baby and babu doing the pooja but the other 2 couples are also doing the pooja. Whatever it is I don't care, just move on to the next track I am tired of seeing Deshit's face everywhere, please reduce their ss.

Thanks for tagging me 🤗

1222827 thumbnail

To everyone telling "Finally this track coming to end howsoever phuski it is" I just have to say 4 words...

" RUKO ZARA SABAR KARO"😎

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

To everyone telling "Finally this track coming to end howsoever phuski it is" I just have to say 4 words...

" RUKO ZARA SABAR KARO"😎

Tu konsi team mei hai behen...Positive ya negative😆
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

I agree yellow suitss them. All of them look good

Im glad theyre back on good terms with shiny 😂 more bts for us 😂🤪

we might see them making reels or kanwar eating biryani 😆
mpks1 thumbnail

SBB segment from the official youtube channel

Bhabi- Baby’s love and hug is too much now 😆

Baby disowning her family, for how long, until Baby flips and gets angry at BhabiMa again😆

This pakao track will be stretched for another 3 episodes atleast 😆

https://youtu.be/QuX09zV-j5c

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Baby disowning her family, for how long, until Baby flips and gets angry at BhabiMa again😆

I cant wait for the next pakau track....this one was physical pain to watch. 😵

But will the show run for another 3 months if this pakao baby babu bhabhi love story track is stretched that long. 🤡

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

haww! Nainsafi! #JusticeforSteveJamai😎!

Flippity floppity flop.. track, track Ki heroines Bhabhi ,baby & baby Ki mummy all!
This started at Holi with baby Ki mummy telling baby to stay away from Dhara- and leadben’s Adbhut acting was unleashed on us with drunken act 😵‍💫 continued -streeeeetched—-with every screech scream Adbhut acting possible by lead & Punben.

And track ends with same mommy flipping over motiben!🙃🙂🙃🙂

worrisome hai: what will Steve do now? Store doesn’t really need him. Pags will close? Or Jaanu will keep it running?
gadi-pasta- jiske naam bhi nahi pata aisa food, flying vacations,free Ka time pass- alllll gone! Sasu ma ke 1 flip ne Dave ko vaapis garib banaa diya. Bahut nainsafi hai ye toh!

please send him & his biwi to somewhere. Our eyes & minds are overstuffed with baby-love if Bhabhi. Send bhabhi with them too.

Break achcha rahega! Vacation le lo sab.

mpks1 thumbnail

So before Bandhar and chipkali were about to get into the car to go shopping for vegetables, Motiben screamed and did tamasha, accusing BhabiMa of burning her hand with the iron box. 😆

So will Bandhar and Chipkali still go shopping and on a long car drive or the dialogue was mentioned anivayi 😆

S: Kisne di tujhe permission mere saat chalne ki? 😆
R: Baby ki Didi ne (Should have been Baby ki Bhabi ne😆)

S with a mocking tone: Baby ki Didi ne? 😆

S: sahi hai😆
R: Dekh, laadi bhi hai gaadi hai, le chal na mujhe long drive pe 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Instead of expecting high TRPs at that slot, SP should make finite series with set episodes like they used to do back in the 90s. This show barely completed 3 months.

I am not even sure how PS is escaping SP’s wrath, getting only warnings 😆 This past week’s TRP which will come next Thursday will make or break PS😔

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago