PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

OMG she was looking beautiful why to go for plastic surgery ðŸ˜­

I some time worry about jhanvi also 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is so scary. Liposuction is a very complicated procedure and could be easily life threatening. Why can't these people lose weight in a normal way? This reminds me of Aarti Agarwal, south actress who also suffered cardiac arrest after lipo and sadly passed away. 

Tetul thumbnail

A comedian named Vivek Shauk died after weight reducing surgery, TIL Karan Nath's first film's heroine who later worked in Telugu films also died after liposuction. 

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

This is so scary. Liposuction is a very complicated procedure and could be easily life threatening. Why can't these people lose weight in a normal way? This reminds me of Aarti Agarwal, south actress who also suffered cardiac arrest after lipo and sadly passed away. 

Is it cardiac arrest?? Doctors said she didnot follow the proper diet after surgery and due to which she suffered from some stomach infection and died.

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tetul

A comedian named Vivek Shauk died after weight reducing surgery, TIL Karan Nath's first film's heroine who later worked in Telugu films also died after liposuction. 

Her name is Arti Agarwal

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PD-

Is it cardiac arrest?? Doctors said she didnot follow the proper diet after surgery and due to which she suffered from some stomach infection and died.

No it was cardiac arrest. It seems to be the case with a lot of lipo procedueres gone wrong. 

Indian actress Aarthi Agarwal has died at the age of 31 after suffering a cardiac arrest following liposuction surgery in the U.S., reports the Indian Express. Agarwal passed away in a private hospital in Atlantic City, N.J., on Saturday. “Aarthi was battling obesity and pulmonary illness.08-Jun-2015

Cause of death: Cardiac arrest

Place of death: Atlantic City

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Why do these people go in for plastic surgery? 

The kind of money that they have, they can easily afford a personal cook and trainer and lose weight the normal way. 

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I wish people wouldn’t go for such procedures, if they are not needed. It is still a surgery and carries risks. People need to realise that your body and face is forever changing, it is pointless to change bits here and there. 

So many die from these procedures for vanity and quick fix.

They should ban such procedures unless it’s urgently needed.

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Why do these people go in for plastic surgery? 

The kind of money that they have, they can easily afford a personal cook and trainer and lose weight the normal way. 

Lazy and lot of hard work to put on and also for immediate results...

I am not proud of myself, sometimes think of myself going for weight loss surgery as put a lot of weight after pregnancy ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜’ but never dare to approach a doctor