Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

We will soon find out who is cat and who is mouse here.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Taruni:1 Pradyut: 0

She would go charging to the bank the next day to figure out what the f—k were they doing. Opening a can of more worms. Papa owed money for the bookstore, and he owed on one of the warehouse/storage sheds.

Her mother was the nominee at the bank for her Papa, she had to be there with the death certificate to have Taruni be a account operator of Rajesh Bhushan’s account. Nidhi Bhushan spent two hours and left for work after crying a lot in front of the clerk

Since the shop had been closed for over two months there was no revenue being posted to the account, the account was set up in such a way it required Papa’s permission to withdraw from savings

She wondered where Ma’s earnings were going

She was told it was going toward upkeep, maintenance buying more supplies and paying for household expenses, from a different bank, different account

She hadn’t asked to see Ma’s bank accounts or her expenses

Her mother was grieving too much and if she wasn’t mistaken was beginning to drink too sadly

“I can tell you Rs.7,000 comes into this account, see?” the clerk pointed to her turning the monitor toward Taruni

“Ma makes over Rs.75,000 a month

“Shop ka instalment is over Rs.30,000 na” she smiled gently

Sudhir Grover the accountant had already told her what the situation was, the clerk went and brought the manager out

She was greeted extra cheerfully and tea was ordered with cookies and the Manager spent an hour going over the statements

“I completely understand madam” he let his head hang

“Umm..”

“I don’t know what advise to give you, since I work at a bank I might be able to find prospective buyers for u” he offered kindly

He spent the next 30 minutes explaining to her how he would hate to see the shop snatched by the bank and given away to the lowest bidder

He promised to “help out”

She was astonished how everyone only had the same solution

“I don’t know… why should I sell, Papa doesn’t even owe much”

“Sure sure, if your brothers can and you can or ur mother can come up with the remainder we can totally give you the ownership deed”

“You think we may not be able to?”

“I mean between the warehouse and shop, it’s a little over 33 lakhs”… “ONLY… yes… that’s it”

“U don’t think we can” she looked at him in shock

“I… its not my job to tell u, if your Papa… I mean I have met Mr Bhushan this was his main account, he is not like other people he doesn’t have 10 banks, he only has 4 accounts here that’s it”

“Ma has one too”

“Yes yes”

“I have 5 lakhs with me… I am going to give it to you right now” her hands shook as she made the online transfers from her account to her Papa’s

The manager watched stunned

Well… he had definitely not expected that

“This will pay the instalment of the shop for 20 months?”

“Par warehouse bhi hai na madam?”

“Chaliye split it in half, I am guessing warehouse instalment is way less than shop’s?”

He nodded half heartedly

“Pay monthly instalment for both, and please print off an apology note with your signature for initiating repossession activities and start sending me the receipts scanned copies sir” she said hoarsely

She was livid. The thought of locking down and shaming her father enraged her

“did anyone set u up for this?” she asked suddenly

The manager’s face paled

“No ma’am… no no… not at all”

“Umm.. are u sure?”

“No.. why are u asking”

“You were so eager to see it be sold”

The manager excused himself went to his glass walled office and called a few people she observed

He returned with her papers later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pradyut paced his office in Gurgaon after the bank manager's call from Chandigarh

“Did you not know she had the money?” he asked TK Govil

“Umm.. bachon ka bank account check karne ka instruction nahi tha sir”

Pradyut was furious

“If she comes up with 30 lakhs or 40… we are DONE Mr Govil” Pradyut sighed heavily

He called Ajit Singh “she went to the bank and paid enough to sustain the instalments”

Ajit Singh’s face paled

“Aisa kaise ho gaya?”

“You tell me Mr Singh, she has two brothers, do we know how wealthy both are?”

“Ajee one is living pay check to paycheck”

“The other?”

“Pallavi Bhushan’s Dad owns a bunch of building material shops”

“Really?” “Umm” Pradyut was literally hopping mad, he flung the ball into the basketball hoop, in his room

“We are having architects tour the site Mr Singh late next week, I hope we can close this on Sep 1”

“Of course betaji tussi chinta na karo” Ajit tried to sound convincing

Pradyut slammed the ball on the ground, and looked up Taruni Bhushan on Linked In….

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Linked In dekh dekh ke banda pyar mein na pad jaye.

coderlady thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

We will soon find out who is cat and who is mouse here.

You are right. Waiting for our girl to turn the tables and become the hunter and the cat.

coderlady thumbnail

Taruni scored this round. She is beginning to see a pattern of everyone wanting her to sell. She will be on to him soon.

coderlady thumbnail

A win for now but the cards are still stacked against her. She needs more help.

coderlady thumbnail

Pradyut is turning into a stalker. Its a good thing the bookstore owns the space. If it was leased, the story would have been over by now.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lust, Love & Lawyers

She tied her hair after buttoning her shirt correctly

He was face down under the blanket

“I have to go”

“Ja phir” Shiv Chandel sulked

“I am not asking you to give me YOUR money” she scowled checking her ponytail

“Who bhi maang le, I am dodging wedding questions, lets get married, and then I can arrange main cosign bhi kar doonga”

“I want to go to the US”

“You haven’t gone… you wont go” he sat up his upper body was bare

She glanced at it and then quickly looked at his face

“Curse kar rahe ho mujhe” she was furious

“I cannot believe how selfish you are. I hope you fall in love and the guy does to you what you are doing to me”

She teared up

“I TOLD you… I freaking TOLD you I just want a no strings attached fling….I never signed anything. I never swore true love” she sat on the bed with a troubled look

“And I SAID I want a serious relationship” he shouted grabbing his shirt off the floor

“We both got what we wanted na?”

“Kya bakwas kar rahi hai?”

“I never cheated on you, we enjoyed each other it lasted 3 years?”

“Mujhe insult kar rahi hai?” he looked really sad

“I am just saying I TOLD you I didn’t want marriage… its so common these days”

“You just used me, now you want money”

“I DON’T want YOUR money” she hissed tearfully

“I don’t have Rs.33 lakhs lying around, Tushar Bhai is rich na ask him” he twisted the knife

“Now you are insulting me”

“Hes your bro dude”

“His WIFE has all the money”

“Uske sasurji ka shop hai she will save it” he sulked

“I don’t need your shitty advice, you’ve told me you will not loan me anything so forget it”

“I want to buy a flat… I need money for down payment”

“So you have it you wont give me?”

“For a FLING U want me to give you Rs.33 lakhs?”

“Not for S-X AS A LOAN” she stood up livid

“Tu sahi mein cheap hai”

She felt ashamed she implied he should pay her for services

He just combed his hair and left the apartment

She followed him

He went back up to lock

“I promise I will do all the paperwork, deed etc. The second I sell I sell the shop you will get it”

He glared at her and took a look deep breath

“you want to pay off the loan and then sell it?”

“Yes” her eyes lit up

“Why not sell it right away, tujhe to offer aaya hai na?”

He was right… she didn’t know why she wanted to pay it off

A part of her wanted to own the shop fully… another part of her wanted to take the money and run

If it sold WHO would the money go to?

WHO is Papa’s lawyer?

Sudhir Grover promised to text her

“I am sorry I cannot loan u a dime or give youa dime” he said slowly pocketing his keys

“Don’t call me then” she said meaningfully

“I” haven’t been the last 6 months… YOU have been” he said smugly with a dirty smile

She cringed

“I am sorry” he said gruffly turning to go down the stairs

“Don’t bother” she said hatefully

“Think about this selfish Taruni Bhushan, if I loan you Rs.35 lakhs and let go of the flat, what will I tell my parents?”

She looked a tad bit guilty

“How can u want a no strings attached relationship AND want a financial entanglement with me?” he paused in the landing to ask

“I will pay you the instalments until I sell then u can have the money back

Lets say I give u the money, you pay the bank, for them to release the lien it will take 6 weeks, it might take u one month or 6 months to cut the perfect deal with a broker. Do u want me to not expect repayment?”

“It wont take me 6 months” she shouted

“Sshhhh… raaste mein khare hain hum” he started going down

“OK lets say three or 4”

“I would pay you”

“HOW yaar… ur Mum is giving her salary to your bhai na?”

She was actually sending it to Gaurav, well most of it

“I can get a job”

“To pay instalments on 30 lakhs?”

“I get it dude” she started walking away

The sun was beating down

“Chal bye” he growled

“I cant see you anymore” it was her turn to be petulant

“Tu bata chuki yaar”

Pradyut walked off the elevator at Zenith Astro, with Ajit Singh. Ajit had made sure he had the lobby spruced up though Towers Partners had ZERO plan of keeping the structure

The 4 individuals from the architect firm departed after shaking hands

“I will have my construction crew meet with you early September” Pradyut nodded thoughtfully

Ajit squirmed

“You signed a paper agreeing to influence Bhushan Books to sell, if you cant, you can renege and I can pursue other methods”

Ajit had spent money he hadn’t received yet…

“Na na puttar” he nodded

“Talk to her, and figure it out”

As Taruni walked toward her store, Pradyut walked off the building their paths crossing… at a distance

Sudhir Grover texted her

“Kareem Seth hain lawyer”

Her face lit up

coderlady thumbnail

She was very clear with Shiv but now he is being clingy. Can't blame him for not wanting to give her the money though. He owes her nothing.

coderlady thumbnail

Will Ajit resort to underhanded methods to get Taruni out? Will Pradyut do that too?