Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Purohit was so afraid of a girl that he had to resort to hiring goons?

Edited by coderlady - 2 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Face off

Her mother was so shaken up she wanted to go back to Tushar’s immediately, she literally took the kids and boarded Taruni’s car immediately

Taruni had to return to turn off the gas and deal with the smoking oil on the stove and cleaning up the kitchen

She sat on the kitchen floor to cry for an hour

This was a mother she did not know

Papa’s passing had affected her deeply. She could have burned the house down. She only told Tushar’s wife Pallavi about what Nidhi. She told Tushar about what had happened. He asked if he should contact his father in law to hire goons

“This is bigger than them and bigger than all of us” she whimpered

“Lets go to to the cops dude” he sat by her on the kitchen floor

“I want to save the shop” “I cannot watch Ma lose it completely after the building is demolished”

“You keep it open, but at least lets move the rare books out yaar”

“Where will we put it?”

“Lets get a 3rd store unit na?”

“You have to ask Pallavi if she will be OK pulling money out of your joint account”

He squirmed

“I am going to go sleep at the shop tonight” she whispered

“Pagal ho gayi?”

“No I am serious”

“Where will you sleep?”

“Can you drop off the folding cot in your SUV?” “I will pack bedding and water and such, waha peechhe chai ka arrangement hai already as you know”

“Don’t go there alone”

“No I WILL… I want to see if this company razes the building with me sleeping”

Tushar looked at her terrified

He had never seen this side of his baby sister. She was usually self absorbed and disconnected from anything happening in Chandigarh or with her family. Her resentment for Gaurav also encouraged her to be that way.

Gaurav had checked out a plot of land in Bangalore and wanted to pay an advance and so had called Nidhi this morning to ask why Taruni was not giving him his share.

“If they are going to send goons home do you think they will stop if you are squatting inside the store”

“First off I am not squatting, the book store BELONGS to Papa, second I want my physical injury to bring them lost of bad press and shame”

“Mat kar yaar… lets just take the money and quit”

“I have looked at compares in the area, stores half the size of Papa’s are selling for Rs.2 crores, they are low balling us”

“We don’t have the conveyance deed kaha se ladenge??”

“HOW can they build anything over there when Papa owns over 20% of that lot?”

“Hum prove nahi kar pa rahe na?”

“We have time…” she said sadly

She knew there was less than 10 days

They spent more time arguing, then she took a bunch of clothes and things to sleep over there, she was going to ask Subodh to sit while she steps out to take a shower at a gym one block down, returning to Bhushan Kunj or Tushar’s place for a shower was going to take two hours to drive up and back

“Ma ko kya kahegi?”

“Just tell her I am here, in this house”

“Don’t do this”

She did!

She left all the lights on in the store, locked it up securely and stayed up going through documents that contained her Papa’s scribbled notes and anything with his handwriting

She went through the steel drawers and cupboards in the back office to see if the conveyance deed was anywhere.

It began to rain… she wanted to know WHO the new buyers were

She stayed up that night quite literally all night, reading every legal document possible. Called Kareem Seth in the morning and Ajit Singh

Hammered Ajit into revealing the name of “The Buyer”. She did not go to the cops. She knew there was going to be no use. She was getting an idea of who she was dealing with here.

She made Tushar return early from work paid Subodh extra to sleep the night and took off

She drove 5 hours through pelting rains to get to Golf Links address

She demanded the guards to let her in

They made her wait for 45 minutes when she was allowed in and the white attired butler? Took her up the stairs to a glass room jutting out of the front of the house, she was soaked but unfazed

Pradyut Munjal was astonished to see her standing in his house

She walked up to him and tore up the notice that was handed to Nidhi and flung it at his feet, flung the notice that was sent to her papa’s store on his chest, thwack… the moist papers slapped his chest

“You or your goons enter my house, ONE MORE TIME… threaten or intimidate my family ONE more time.. I swear to God I will murder you and your family.” “You as much as breathe any where within a 100 feet of my family I will personally end your life” she spoke softly but her voice conveyed her rage

saina1231 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ohhh they met....😍😍😍I am so excited 💃...Was waiting for this part😃

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it 😍

Absolutely loved 👍.

Have give this to girl, she has guts. I hope she finds the deed.

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Nisha, one more, please.

Sudha1012 thumbnail

Pleaseeeee.. one more update

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Those in glass houses

She paid scant attention to his body or looks he observed, but he noted everything about her. Her face was bright red in anger, her eyes were like chips of molten coal. Her white shirt clung to her body her navy jeans soaked into blue black color her beautiful hair slithered over her wet shirt like a multitude of angry serpents

She wore no jewelry or make up

Angry and drenched, and yet looked like a vision to him

“This is my house and what you just said could be construed as a threat” he said softly tucking his hands into his jeans pocket

“Oh! THAT’S rich!! Did you look up the law when you sent goons to my house?”

He tried not to be startled

He had no idea Purohit had a posse of goons trailing him when he visited Bhushan Kunj

“This is my LAST warning. You set foot anywhere close to my house or workplace. I will kill you with my bare hands” she raised her slender arms, both shook like a leaf her fingers curled into angry fists as she hissed

“If you vacated you would not have to see me”

“Oh yeah?” she sighed looking straight into his eyes

“I promise” he pinched his adam’s apple

“I got the message loud and clear when I received the first notice I acknowledged” she smirked (with a FU)

“Well legally I am expected to update the offer amount every 5 days” he shrugged coolly

“Well then… I just told you what I will do” she turned to walk away

She paused by the door “The bookstore is a legitimate sole proprietor owned entity the bank has documents to prove there is no repossession needed”

“The property has been sold, Towers Partners owns it, and it will be razed on September 4th” he stood ground

“Towers Partners “owns” (air quote gesture) 78%? So you might want to hire good estimators and accountants”( Her tone suggested “You fool! Pradyut Munjal you don’t own the place fully yet)

“YOU haven’t produced a conveyance deed so the company DOES OWN the whole plot of land”

“I DO have the conveyance deed, I will not produce it until I see you pull up in your diggers and excavators” she mocked

His expression paled for a brief second

He recovered quickly

“Well I hope for it to be sent to Sharma Purohit” he did a quick wave with his fingers

Gopal was by a door in the opposite end of that gazebo like viewing room he had no idea what had happened and he had watched this young lady tell off her son

Taruni Bhsuhan walked away after slamming the door

He turned to the large windows and first watched her appear under the glass floor of the conservatory/glass extension and watched her traverse the long pathway of beautifully manicured walkway alongside the garden

She walked briskly with her head held high, unperturbed, and fearless, not bothering to turn around or look up into the glass room

The guard walked up to the gate to open it

She walked to her still running car and sped off

He imagined her form in the glass pane, as rain hammered the house

Speechless and in shock!

The help in the meanwhile had taken over and were wiping and polishing the glass floor to pristine perfection again

Gopal sauntered in slowly

He didn’t say a word, just sat down quietly on one of the chairs lining the glass side walls

Pradyut turned to watched the help cleaning. He was a bit taken aback by his Dad staring at him

“I have no idea how she found out I am here tonight” (He usually spent most days at his own penthouse not too far from this bungalow

“Googled it?” Gopal suggested

Pradyut nodded trying not to reveal any more reaction

“The young girl was the daughter I presume?”

“Umm” he nodded, turning towards the help “Thanks” he muttered

“Arey isme kya hai sir” one of them smiled and they excused themselves

“Do they have the deed then?” Gopal questioned gently, as he watched his son trying to place some calls with no answers

“Umm.. could be bravado” he muttered, in between the no responses

Gopal looked at him carefully

“We’ll see” Pradyut continued

“Did you send goons?”

“Nope… I did not” Pradyut texted furiously

“Call me immediately” he ordered Purohit not very happily

An hour later Purohit called and confessed he went with goons

“NEVER ever do that again… or I will walk away from the contract”

“I… sir… I have to protect my…”

“Stop… stop… stop right now… you are not supposed to send armed men into a home with two women”

“I had to take the drastic step based on her email response you know… I did…”

“Sorry satop right now… Nothing warrants intimidation or threats”

“Well we are arm twisting them into selling” Purohit mocked

“LEGALLY… I am doing everything possible to claim a plot of land…” Pradyut was mad

“I am only speeding up the process for you”

“NOPE… You arE NOT. You are embroiling me in a s----l assault lawsuit” Pradyut was fuuurious

Gopal was startled

Pradyut calmed down and walked away from the glass room

“You already knew the man died and his wife is clueless and yet you decided to pursue the purchase” Purohit was blunt

“OK lets make one thing clear… I HAVE NOT DID NOT WILL NOT ask you to use force”

“Umm..”

“Lets talk about this tomorrow” Pradyut wanted the upper hand and so he hung up

He returned apologized to his Dad and slept in their house for the night as his mother urged him to stay back since it was raining pretty bad

He went to bed and dreamed of Taruni Bhushan……..

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Dreamt? Exactly How?

Nisha, need more details of the dream.

The guy is upright and ambitious both, we know from whatever we have read until now.

But did he lose his cool only coz of that?

Or is there something more?

Waiting.......

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Nisha, your men always like women of substance and the one who can fight and that is also the reason why your women as so likeable.

Plus it makes great story.

Waiting for Taruni to find the Deed. And how exactly will these two get together.

Will she place him as to where all she had seen him?

Sudha1012 thumbnail

Thanks nisha mam

We will be waiting for next updates