Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 years ago

Ranveer Singh, who impressed one and all with their performance in last year’s release 83, is all set to entertain everyone once again in Yash Raj Films’ Jayeshbhai Jordaar. The Divyang Thakkar directorial is all set to release on 13th May 2022, and recently, a special screening of the film was organised. The film’s producer Maneesh Sharma has revealed how the audience reacted after watching the film. He has stated that after the screening everyone was speechless and ‘Ranveer has delivered the performance of a lifetime’.
Maneesh said, “It was so gratifying to see the reaction of the audience after the screening. People came into the theatre without having any presumption of what to expect from Jayeshbhai Jordaar and their validation was simply overwhelming. I think it’s safe for me to say that Ranveer has delivered the performance of a lifetime. It’s one for the ages. Something that will set him apart from his contemporaries because only he could have brought Jayeshbhai to life in this endearing and soulful manner!” 

“I could see everyone speechless after the screening. I could see people with moist eyes. There were tears of joy about the message that we delivered to the audience. I haven’t seen a reaction like this to a screening in many, many years. We have made a special film and I hope that people love everything about it, right from the trailer to the actual film, when it releases on May 13,” he added.

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/reviews/jayeshbhai-jordaar-first-movie-review-ranveer-singh-delivers-the-performance-of-a-lifetime-leaves-everyone-speechless-entertainment-news-2037860/amp/

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hope it becomes Big Flop just like Heropanti 2

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is expected.. he is one versatile actor of this generation. He can play any role with full perfection that's his dedication level... 

All the best to the team 🥳

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Prediction is good.. let's see, with KGF 2 and Doctor stranger competition it is really a test to emerge a hit.

altgr thumbnail

I liked the trailer. May watch it in theatre if reviews and WOM is good. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

This is Sumit Kadel’s prediction for this film

https://twitter.com/sumitkadei/status/1523340715954085889?s=21

Ranveer is super super cute in this movie.....I would have watched it in theaters but I am still a little scared so I will wait for it to come on Netflix or Amazon...Best of luck for the movie.