Rishita ka khud ka dimaag hai kahan?

Aaj tak toh dekha hi nahi humne🤡

This track would probably make dev mahaan

As he is the going to be the one who will get the permission done

Edited by hapakalanoodles - 2 years ago
Shooting-Star thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

I laughed at that scene... Especially the kya one...Dhara was like girl what you two were doing all this while 🤣

I liked that part the most and the bit where D says kabhi toh hogi na 😆

Anyone else feel SD tones down a bit and perform her scenes subtly with Alice as compared to others....I remember the room scene between the two after Rishita insulted Shiva...She acted decently in that one also...And even today at kitchen scene.

Otherwise most of the time she goes over the board with her expressions.

I agree. Also I liked it when Raavi hugged her. Felt like sister's bond. If they hadn't butchered D I would have enjoyed.

mpks1 thumbnail

Congrats on the new thread!!

I had decided a few days ago not to ask for anything on this show, but now asking Raavi to just shut up and go about doing her work, not stand up for anyone or even herself or give her 2 cents on the family matters. The members of this family are simply not worth it, at the end of the day, she will be called a dobi and ulti kopdiwaali😔

Shooting-Star thumbnail

I love how Alice is always straight forward and doesn't hide anything. Much better than some pretentious people.

mpks1 thumbnail

SBB segment.

Here I thought Shiva will revamp PS and make it bigger like he challenged but he faltered on the first step to get permission for the renovation? So Dev is now going to help him and take care of it? 😕

Dev’s whitewashing and DevTa being the saviors track has started, nothing is left for Shiva or Raavi to do👏
So what was all that spoiler that Dev will be in debt, Gombi will rescue him from Shiva’s earnings? Another spoiler bites the dust?

Leave all that, Gombi is nit there in this scene as well? How long is he going to be kept sick? Are they permanently going to make him wheel chair bound and have him give company to Suman? 😔 They have made Gautam, a handicapped and incapable now.

Simran’s SBB interview -
Rishita apna khud ka dimaag chalegi? Did she have one to begin with in the first place? I am positive, I am positive, I am positive. Gone are those days when your actions indicate whether you are positive or not, now you have to go around and scream from a roof top that you are positive 😆

https://youtu.be/hz9ab3qi15o

mpks1 thumbnail

Nicky, thanks for tagging me on both SBs and SBB segments 🤗

But why are seeing dhokla, tepla and khakhra recipes on the show? Don’t tell me we are going to see one whole episode of these 2 making all the items? 😕
So Dhara is still not able to let go off Dev and Rishita. I can’t wait for Dev to enter the show tomorrow and her focus turns on him completely. That way she can leave Raavi alone and not insult her again and again. I don’t care what Dhara does with Shiva, I simply don’t care for their relationship or their PDAs😕

This was such a boring segment, on top of it the offscreen interview was yawn inducing and how fake it was😆

Why are they packing food for Gautam, i thought he has become old and sick, giving his mother some company at home😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

It's good to see at least now the work environment is good

I still think they are keeping up appearances 😆

Did you see Akshay’s birthday video on the set yesterday and little bit of the videos we got of the 400 episodes completion party 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

How is Rishita able to live in the house when she knows her family members are crooks, constantly meddling in her affairs and oblivious to what they do, then claims, “ mein sahi ke saat hameshaa kadi rahoongi” If this is not dobipan, then what is it? 😕

But Dhara and Shiva have the audacity to call Raavi, a dobi when she asks the right questions and stands up for people.

Raavi went against Mami to expose her using the lie detector but her method was mocked by all of them. Here Rishita is all talk, doesn’t even make an effort to find the truth about her family, let alone exposing them 😕

Different rules for different people in PN😕

Raavi will always be treated like a 3rd class citizen because she has no one for support on her parents side😕 who in hindsight seemed to have been better people when they were alive, than Mami and Rishita’s family.

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was so upset on the entire family wrongfully ganged up on Raavi. It was disgusting..can Raavj not think for herself and not allow for Dhara to manipulate her all the damn time.

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaaraBB

I was so upset on the entire family wrongfully ganged up on Raavi. It was disgusting..can Raavj not think for herself and not allow for Dhara to manipulate her all the damn time.

Gosh I was soo mad watching today's episode. Didn't even like ShiVi terrace scene.