Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

So it will be 1-1,sent her out but will bring her back after she saves Gungun smiley36 i see more situations like this in the future,first will be angry,then do something which will contradict his first reaction. Good.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats everyone for the new Shabbir Ahluwalia AT

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Good to seem RM page open and a new Shabir AT. I'm posting after many many months back on IF, was very active like many more on KKB forum, prior to generation leap.

Can some one with relevant rights, also create RM EDT #1 (RadhaMohan episode discussion thread 1) on main page here pls. May be right from May 2nd episode viewers or Shabir fans interested can share their observations, opinions, written updates and discussions on EDT just like some do on SM (social media), here it won't be staggered as on SM, since it will be an ongoing thread.

Looks like in old Shabir AT available in KKB forum page last one week RM episodes briefing and discussions happened as RM forum page wasn't yet open. By having EDT, Shabir AT won't be loaded with episode or other characters / actors discussions.

Ralulo thumbnail

For the first time he needs to work hard to get that hug. Gungun-Mohan is 1 angle with potential,if treated well then that can turn the best thing show can present. Dad getting his daughter back,breaking her apparent hate,healing his own wounds in the process-best way to get rid of Tulsi death guilt. 

LAV2725 thumbnail

Other than Shabir, only faces & names that I can partially identify onscreen in RM is Swati Shah who plays step mom Kadambari and Keerti Nagpure who plays dead wife turned Ghost Tulsi? ðŸ˜”

How about yours? 

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail

how they missed GUSSA and AAKROSH other traits of Mohan that Shabir displayed during first week episodes.smiley13

Adiandsid thumbnail

May come up later... they had one a couple of days back with 'hataash', 'junooni', 'bebas'...

P.S All new faces for me. (Not someone who watches ITV shows in general.) 

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago