Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Hritik should be #1

The Iraqi actor is so good looking and then my vampire...❀️

BTW what the F is Mahesh Babu doing in the handsome list??🀣

Originally posted by: Tetul

Elordi is 100 times more good-looking than some of these uglies. 

That guy made me feel like a cradle robber while watching the Kissing Booth! He's hot for sure and will be killing everyone left and right in his 30's.  πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Nor did I. I almost had a near death experience when IF members chose him over Hrithik Roshan. I’m shaking as I type this. 

I think it's time to pack our bags and move to Mars if he's the MOST handsome man on this planet....... and not just that but more handsome than Hrithik and oh so many others they totally missed! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€“

Not that different from a previous list of handsome men on Indian television where Bajaj was ruling the roost while Angad and Rajeev were all the way down where people probably didn't even see them if they didn't bother to scroll all the way. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

I cannot believe Pattinson is being shit on here. He's extremely good looking and more so because of his personality and charm. I hated him during the Twilight phase but his performances post that movie and his charisma really grew on me. Have you seen him in an interview? He's an absolute delight. The world is crazy about him 

Another example how opinions on IF are diametrically opposite to the real world. 

What I find laughworthy is Zayn Malik and MB being featured in the list but whatever. 

He has always struck me as strange looking, especially in Twilight after the author spends an entire book describing Edward and his 454342 shades of handsome and swoonworthiness, Pattinson poured cold water on the idea. Though one can argue that he was set up for failure to begin in ... cuz no one like Edward in the book exists. 

In my opinion, he is decent looking.....but not exactly the stud muffin he's made out to be. But then you seem to not like Zayn whereas I can stare at Zayn's face for eternity and still not get enough.  He comes across as a total introvert in interviews though.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Geez Louise the Amt of high handed judgement on this thread abt ppls looks …

Mahesh is mendak to some and Prince Charming to others 

Hrithik is Greek god to some and vein popping jiggly jelly tree to some 

Srk is dream husband to some and a shrivelled raisin  uncle to others 

Akshay is a hottie to some and toothy geek to others 

I hope ppl get that no one can be right or wrong here and that it’s a matter of preference 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why is Brad Pitt never in top most handsome men list . I have always considered Brad as the most handsome men especially his looks in Mr. And Mrs Smith. He was droolworthy even in once upon a time in Hollywood. That dimples,smile and eyes 

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I really don't want to upset Mahesh Babu fans but there are people who considers Mahesh Babu less manly and unattractive. He is definitely the most attractive actor in Telugu industry but if there is an honest list he will not be listed one among the top most handsome men in India.

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Brad Pitt is so hot. Even at the age of 53, he was so desirable in Allied. His chemistry with Marion Cotillard was amazing. Well beauty definition varies from person to person. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Tom cruise still making it to the list after so many years in limelight is commendable

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

Geez Louise the Amt of high handed judgement on this thread abt ppls looks …

Mahesh is mendak to some and Prince Charming to others 

Hrithik is Greek god to some and vein popping jiggly jelly tree to some 

Srk is dream husband to some and a shrivelled raisin  uncle to others 

Akshay is a hottie to some and toothy geek to others 

I hope ppl get that no one can be right or wrong here and that it’s a matter of preference 

🀣
I loved this reply.