Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Congrats on new edt..🥳

Thanks for tagging Prema❤️.. I wonder if we will get the gift scene tomorrow..if thts not there synopsis feels boring.. too much crazy rishu baby and Janu kamini akhiya milao nahi chahiye 🤪

Thanks for tagging me to this page ritu . ❤️

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Congrats on New EDT 🥳

deeps07 thumbnail

I was watching the prize ceremony of shiva..and the cheque had 07052022 as date..

I was wondering if they were planning to telecast this on saturday or was it just a random date they put on🤔...

PS.. I am very vele atm to muse on futile stuffs😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT!

Looking forward to Shiva’s victory celebrations and the gifts he has got for everyone.

Also looking forward to the kaand/tamasha at the party and Rishita’s accusations at Shiva. This is Shiva’s moment of saabit kar. Hope now he realizes how a person would feel if they are falsely accused of something they didn’t do.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I was watching the prize ceremony of shiva..and the cheque had 07052022 as date..

I was wondering if they were planning to telecast this on saturday or was it just a random date they put on🤔...

PS.. I am very vele atm to muse on futile stuffs😆

I think it’s just a random date of May 7th when the cheque can be deposited. Moreover that is just a display cheque, the actual cheque might have a different date. Who cares about all that, anyway Shiva will get the money soon😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Congrats on new edt..🥳

Thanks for tagging Prema❤️.. I wonder if we will get the gift scene tomorrow..if thts not there synopsis feels boring.. too much crazy rishu baby and Janu kamini akhiya milao nahi chahiye 🤪

Thanks for tagging me to this page ritu . ❤️

Going by the trend, the night scene should air on Saturday because its the TRP week beginning day and most of their important scenes have been shown on a Saturday, If Rishita’s outburst takes a lot of SS then we will get the night scene on Saturday, if not we will get it tomorrow.

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Going by the trend, the night scene should air on Saturday because its the TRP week beginning day and most of their important scenes have been shown on a Saturday, If Rishita’s outburst takes a lot of SS then we will get the night scene on Saturday, if not we will get it tomorrow.

But the gift scene might come on Friday right..they r wearing the same dress as today..so it won't be all rishithas outburst..😛

mpks1 thumbnail

But the gift scene might come on Friday right..they r wearing the same dress as today..so it won't be all rishithas outburst..😛

Yes, gift scene will come on Friday. I think he’ll start with Suman, give her kangans, then Dhara (I am curious what he bought her😆), followed by Gaumbi, Krish picks up his own and finally chocolates for Raavi 😆

Raavi is expecting something big and definitely disappointed with chocolates 😆 We’ll see what Shiva gifts her in private as told by KD in the segment interview😆

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Congrats on the new EDT!

Looking forward to Shiva’s victory celebration and the gifts he has got for everyone.

Also looking forward to the kaand/tamasha at the party and Rushita’s accusations at Shiva. This is Shiva’s moment of saabit kar. Hope now he realizes how a person would feel if they are falsely accused of something they didn’t do.

Seriously..if only they would show a scene of shiva having a flashback of accusing ravi and harassing her ..seeking evidence..and realising how it feels when the family doesn't trust u even after knowing u so much..rishitha atleast doesn't know him..but he knew ravi since childhood..

But I am sure we r getting no fb..shiva is not even going to connect the dots that something like this happened just a few weeks before where he was in rishithas place..and accusing and harassing the only person who loved him so selflessly..

I feel like rishitha ridiculing him in the party..saying yeh hein mahaan shiva ki mahaan gaadha.. that he can be no role model...all this is leading to ravi revealing shivas sacrifice infront of everyone..

mpks1 thumbnail

Seriously..if only they would show a scene of shiva having a flashback of accusing ravi and harassing her ..seeking evidence..and realising how it feels when the family doesn't trust u even after knowing u so much..rishitha atleast doesn't know him..but he knew ravi since childhood..

But I am sure we r getting no fb..shiva is not even going to connect the dots that something like this happened just a few weeks before where he was in rishithas place..and accusing and harassing the only person who loved him so selflessly..

I feel like rishitha ridiculing him in the party..saying yeh hein mahaan shiva ki mahaan gaadha.. that he can be no role model...all this is leading to ravi revealing shivas sacrifice infront of everyone..

I agree with you, no such parallel will happen, it was just a thought that occurred to me.
As I said during LU, it could be also to set up for Dev’s reentry hopefully will help clear Shiva’s name along with Raavi revealing the secret on why he quit his education, like you said.

I also have a feeling the night romance will happen before the party though there are decorations in the BG. Only because Shiva-Raavi might not be in the mood to romance when such a big accusation is thrown at them.

My assumption could be wrong too, but what’s confirmed is that they have already shot scenes for the next 2 days that we know of. Any new segment in SBB and SBS tomorrow or day after will appear only on Monday or later next week.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago