Pranali looks like a kid in front of harshad

borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I feel a more mature actress- cute but at the same time mature looks would be more apt to be wife of a 30's surgeon. Pranali has a super small face with baby features. Someone like old akshara would have been better. Also am not liking pranali's acting these days- it's like she is overacting and acting childish. Abhira as a pair don't give me couple vibes- it just looks like abhimanyu obsessed with a little girl. 

Personally, not satisfied with casting unlike previous two seasons. 

Harshad is apt got the role. Even though I don't like cringy baby talks and overconcern for akshara in harshad's voice- i think he is apt for the doctor role and would have better chemistry with someone in 30's. Pranali is good as akshara but she should have been casted with someone younger like Mohsin Khan to make the pair work. They are good in respective roles but not good as couple.   

Also, i feel pranali rathod is extremely average looking. You can find 100's of such cute girls . She has a typical cute girl look. That charm of akshara played by Hina Khan and naira played by shivangi Joshi is not there. 

Edited by borntorule12 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borntorule12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: borntorule12

I feel a more mature actress- cute but at the same time mature looks would be more apt to be wife of a 30's surgeon. Pranali has a super small face with baby features. Someone like old akshara would have been better. Also am not liking pranali's acting these days- it's like she is overacting and acting childish. Abhira as a pair don't give me couple vibes- it just looks like abhimanyu obsessed with a little girl. 

Harshad is apt got the role. Even though I don't like cringy baby talks and overconcern for akshara in harshad's voice- i think he is apt for the doctor role and would have better chemistry with someone in 30's. Pranali is good as akshara but she should have been casted with someone younger like Mohsin Khan to make the pair work. They are good in respective roles but not good as couple.   

Also, i feel pranali rathod is extremely average looking. You can find 100's of such cute girls . She has a typical cute girl look. That charm of akshara played by Hina Khan and naira played by shivangi Joshi is not there. 

borntorule12 thumbnail

Tags

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

For a character like Akshu who is a broken doll from childhood torn between responsibility after her parents demise and her family tiffs, and an innocent girl who is very good and understanding They needed an innocent baby face. Pranali perfectly suits the character of Ak. After 6 months also if you are not satisfied with the actress ,  you are not understanding her character portrayed  in the show. All the casting is perfect in story. Only ks needs improvement in acting. 

borntorule12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

For a character like Akshu who is a broken doll from childhood torn between responsibility after her parents demise and her family tiffs, and an innocent girl who is very good and understanding They needed an innocent baby face. Pranali perfectly suits the character of Ak. After 6 months also if you are not satisfied with the actress ,  you are not understanding her character portrayed  in the show. All the casting is perfect in story. Only ks needs improvement in acting. 

That's what am saying. She is good in her individual role as akshara but doesn't look great opposite harshad. He looks way older than her. This is majority of my friends who have seen the pair say too. A lot of people feel their casting together is odd. This forum should be open for all kind of opinions. All am saying is casting together is not appropriate.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

That's what am saying. She is good in her individual role as akshara but doesn't look great opposite harshad. He looks way older than her. This is majority of my friends who have seen the pair say too. A lot of people feel their casting together is odd. This forum should be open for all kind of opinions. All am saying is casting together is not appropriate.

Story is that only a matured man ha doing a broken girl with her promises and responsibilities in life . What i say is after 6 months also same complaint. Serial may end soon this season won't extend much for yrs . 

borntorule12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Story is that only a matured man ha doing a broken girl with her promises and responsibilities in life . What i say is after 6 months also same complaint. Serial may end soon this season won't extend much for yrs . 

It's because these days the difference is more apparent to me. Initially when the season started harshad looked younger and pranali too looked cute but mature . Yes even I think this season won't extend much.  As they are only recycling tracks- not putting effort in creativity.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

It's because these days the difference is more apparent to me. Initially when the season started harshad looked younger and pranali too looked cute but mature . Yes even I think this season won't extend much.  As they are only recycling tracks- not putting effort in creativity.

There is no proper story it's all mix and match of season1 and 2 with extn on mercy. 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

I want to believe that RS knows what he is doing when he hires lead casts. He pays them money to pay a character and he expects money in return. And if he is happy we should be cool as well 🤣🤣 

borntorule12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I want to believe that RS knows what he is doing when he hires lead casts. He pays them money to pay a character and he expects money in return. And if he is happy we should be cool as well 🤣🤣 

But we as viewors can have our individual opinions on what we are watching. If they're making something it's not necessarily we will like it