Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiltl

So nitu, FD is not believing this sandeep guy?

MF seems frightened 😳

Look at this article. Surrogacy is confirmed

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pakhi-to-become-the-surrogate-mother-of-sai-and-virats-baby-in-ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin_187026?mode=amp

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hello all

It is confirmed. Surrogacy in.

One actress bhari padaa even lead actress ke upar.

Surely Aiswarya Sharma must have put her foot down for making Sai mother of Virat’s kid.

What more to say?

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Hello all

It is confirmed. Surrogacy in.

One actress bhari padaa even lead actress ke upar.

Surely Aiswarya Sharma must have put her foot down for making Sai mother of Virat’s kid.

What more to say?

Hmm …don’t know what to say . I spoilt my good night sleep by coming on IF . I wonder why they skipped Jagtap re entry which is TRP puller . Ok I didn’t wanted to say this as it was not confirmed but Yogi might be leaving the show . I will be happy if I am proved wrong .
Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Hmm …don’t know what to say . I spoilt my good night sleep by coming on IF . I wonder why they skipped Jagtap re entry which is TRP puller . Ok I didn’t wanted to say this as it was not confirmed but Yogi might be leaving the show . I will be happy if I am proved wrong .

He will leave. What will he do now in the show?

Ani still is saying this is not tagged exclusive by IF. There is hope but I don’t have any hope.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

He will leave. What will he do now in the show?

Ani still is saying this is not tagged exclusive by IF. There is hope but I don’t have any hope.

. He might have already left the show . He might be waiting for his exit track . Anyway if so many ppl are saying then I guess the news is true . I don’t want to have any false hopes . Are you planning to stop watching the show ?
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

If surrogacy track will be there then I'm done with the show. I don't think I can watch Pakhi being the mother of SaiRat child. It's pukeworthy🤢

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

If Yogi leaves the show then why should Pakhi continue? I think he should divorce her so that she has no rights to stay at Chavan Mansion and thus end her track.

sadiltl thumbnail

I will wait and watch! Sai going and asking pakhi fof bring surrogate itself shows sais stupidity being a doctor. I will switch off if that happens.

let’s see

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

If Yogi leaves the show then why should Pakhi continue? I think he should divorce her so that she has no rights to stay at Chavan Mansion and thus end her track.

If Pakhi is the surrogate mother then she will have another reason to stay in CN
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I will wait and watch! Sai going and asking pakhi fof bring surrogate itself shows sais stupidity being a doctor. I will switch off if that happens.

let’s see

Your positivity is infectious 😊 . In confession article , they wrote about bikes , Googles which weren’t there but confession happened similarly I feel not every detail they mentioned might be true but overall the surrogacy track might be confirmed .

One of their other article seems to be untrue so let’s see if IF really had some confirmation or there are churning out articles seeing other spoilers .