Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiltl

How’s the episode nitu?

I haven’t t watched the episode yet . Read the updates and the shell scene can be interpreted as surrogacy or as fake pregnancy. I was looking for some hints but Vankar is too clever he didn’t give any clue . 😭😭
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Today's episode is nice as it showcases very important facets of being a responsible person.

If you keep BK's eccentricities and regressiveness aside, she has been the matriarch of this family. She must have sacrificed a lot to bear the burden of such a large family. She knows only a person who has strength of character and the temerity to withstand brickbacks can handle a family. Sai, even though she did not embrace the relationship fully, she did everything that a DIL has to do for the family. She brought only good fortune even though her decisions appeared tough to the people around her, including Virat. BK noticed it all along. This is one reason, she chose to support Sai during Sruthi track. She wanted Sai as her successor for long time.

But knowing BK, she is gifting her this new responsibility but also burdening her with her expectations. She is making sure Sai feel burdened so she will not think about career. She is vile in this way. Her sweetness has agenda too. While she genuinely wants Sai to take care of the family, she wants Sai to sacrifice her any other identity.

Coming to Sai, she is capable of handling both. She has to just go back and peek into the past. She has done so much to the family while she was studying. Just that her fear is making her anxious and doubtful. If she was in happy space, she would have lapped up BK's offer. :)

Virat knows this, he was always proud of her and her abilities. All he was saying is that she could handle both. He was trying to be there with Sai all the time. For him, Sai means Sai with her dreams, so he is not thinking much that she will not work. He has just made the impossible, possible by changing his name. He is waiting for the right opportunity. May be he is waiting for her results too to make a move :)

Coming to Pakhi, there is one scene where he looks at Samrat when BK says Sai is Virat's wife or something like that and hence gets this opportunity. She looks Samrat in a degrading way I felt. It is everything that Sai has, she wants for her now. Not only Virat, but everything that comes with being his wife. But Sai earned her respect and trust irrespective of Virat. That part she doesnt understand. She is envious and envy can make you do anything!

Coming to the astrologer. The Kaudi game can point to two things.

For the minds already filled with Surrogacy track, it means the obvious.

For the minds like me who has KD embedded in them, the first breaking means Sai's trust broken the first time, the kaudi landing on Pakhi means she will be testing Sai's trust. And Sai saving the Kaudi means to keep the trust this time. Why it happened when BK asked about the baby? Because the trust will be tested based on pregnancy.

I know I am hopeless KD lover, but I dont still see Surrogacy fitting in the plot. The plot that is going on now is Sai's career vs bahu. And any track will last for 3 months or so. I dont see consummation, miscarriage and surrogacy happening in that time period. And convincing BK to allow sai to pursue her career based on this surrogacy track is demeaning to Sai's hardwork and motherhood both. So I still dont think it will go surrogacy way.

PS: The way Sai and Virat discussed about the girl baby is extremely romantic in my opinion. They recollected the scene where they spoke about these things long before confession. Their eye talk was very intimate in my opinion. "See we already spoke about it long time back" was playing along!!

404_NotFound thumbnail

Today's episode is nice as it showcases very important facets of being a responsible person.

If you keep BK's eccentricities and regressiveness aside, she has been the matriarch of this family. She must have sacrificed a lot to bear the burden of such a large family. She knows only a person who has strength of character and the temerity to withstand brickbacks can handle a family. Sai, even though she did not embrace the relationship fully, she did everything that a DIL has to do for the family. She brought only good fortune even though her decisions appeared tough to the people around her, including Virat. BK noticed it all along. This is one reason, she chose to support Sai during Sruthi track. She wanted Sai as her successor for long time.

But knowing BK, she is gifting her this new responsibility but also burdening her with her expectations. She is making sure Sai feel burdened so she will not think about career. She is vile in this way. Her sweetness has agenda too. While she genuinely wants Sai to take care of the family, she wants Sai to sacrifice her any other identity.

Coming to Sai, she is capable of handling both. She has to just go back and peek into the past. She has done so much to the family while she was studying. Just that her fear is making her anxious and doubtful. If she was in happy space, she would have lapped up BK's offer. :)

Virat knows this, he was always proud of her and her abilities. All he was saying is that she could handle both. He was trying to be there with Sai all the time. For him, Sai means Sai with her dreams, so he is not thinking much that she will not work. He has just made the impossible, possible by changing his name. He is waiting for the right opportunity. May be he is waiting for her results too to make a move :)

Coming to Pakhi, there is one scene where he looks at Samrat when BK says Sai is Virat's wife or something like that and hence gets this opportunity. She looks Samrat in a degrading way I felt. It is everything that Sai has, she wants for her now. Not only Virat, but everything that comes with being his wife. But Sai earned her respect and trust irrespective of Virat. That part she doesnt understand. She is envious and envy can make you do anything!

Coming to the astrologer. The Kaudi game can point to two things.

For the minds already filled with Surrogacy track, it means the obvious.

For the minds like me who has KD embedded in them, the first breaking means Sai's trust broken the first time, the kaudi landing on Pakhi means she will be testing Sai's trust. And Sai saving the Kaudi means to keep the trust this time. Why it happened when BK asked about the baby? Because the trust will be tested based on pregnancy.

I know I am hopeless KD lover, but I dont still see Surrogacy fitting in the plot. The plot that is going on now is Sai's career vs bahu. And any track will last for 3 months or so. I dont see consummation, miscarriage and surrogacy happening in that time period. And convincing BK to allow sai to pursue her career based on this surrogacy track is demeaning to Sai's hardwork and motherhood both. So I still dont think it will go surrogacy way.

PS: The way Sai and Virat discussed about the girl baby is extremely romantic in my opinion. They recollected the scene where they spoke about these things long before confession. Their eye talk was very intimate in my opinion. "See we already spoke about it long time back" was playing along!!

Honestly, I feel even Vankar doesn’t know what Kaudi game meant . It feels like they are yet to finalize the track but if we forget that for a moment .

What did Kaudi represent here ? I saw that clip multiple times it meant blessings it doesn’t say anything about kid in particular. Blessings are usually for future and generally Kaudis are used to predict future . So whatever was shown refers to future not past . Breaking of Kaudi is open to interpretation. For me miscarriage and surrogacy fits better with whatver was shown . You made a valid point since our mind is filled with surrogacy we maybe linking everything to that . I still feel this breaking and falling in Sai’s lap can be forgotten like how they forget Virat Sai staying away can put one of them in danger . The same family who believed in this tried separating Sairat .

I have another theory mix of fake pregnancy and surrogacy 😆.. Pakhi will exchange Sai’s reports and will make everyone believe she is incapable to give birth but later the truth will be out and Sai will conceive and give birth to Virat’s baby . For this Pakhi has to use her brains does she have any ? 🤣 .

sadiltl thumbnail

Yaar trust Vankar is what I would say

He has given mind blowing confession and name change 👍

404_NotFound thumbnail

Yaar trust Vankar is what I would say

He has given mind blowing confession and name change 👍

Sorry for being pessimistic. Whenever I am optimistic it backfires 😆 . Yesterday my routine went for a toss when I tried to look for hints about upcoming track . Today I have decided to boycott all forums and posts except one in CC . 😆
sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Sorry for being pessimistic. Whenever I am optimistic it backfires 😆 . Yesterday my routine went for a toss when I tried to look for hints about upcoming track . Today I have decided to boycott all forums and posts except one in CC . 😆

One option we have is to not to watch! 🙌 and yes not to see any posts. Yesterday I was talking to you and Nethraa only 😅

404_NotFound thumbnail

One option we have is to not to watch! 🙌 and yes not to see any posts. Yesterday I was talking to you and Nethraa only 😅

Episodes are not bad but the posts on MF can raise your anxiety . 😆 I was rethinking about the Kaudi ..why Guruji did pooja to the Kaudi that fell on Pakhi’s lap . He asked Sai to take it from Pakhi and keep it safe with her . If it’s a surrogate baby the child will always be Sai’s legally too . I think Kaudi can be either Virat or future baby girl .

Another theory is there will be some misunderstanding between Sairat regarding career and Pakhi will misuse that and will try to widen the gap with her fake pregnancy trick . Guruji has asked her to take it back from Pakhi so we might see Sai standing up for Virat and bringing him back to her .

Can we sue SBS for corrupting our minds with their spoiler . 🤣 We were the most chilled out FD who didn’t have to predict tracks as we knew what to except and when in doubt we would go to KD to get clarification but now like other FD we are wasting time in analysis

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail

So nitu, FD is not believing this sandeep guy?

MF seems frightened 😳