Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Sandip Sir never lies. God ! Started breathing again.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Sandip Sir never lies. God ! Started breathing again.

😊 Relax and enjoy today’s episode. FD overreacted and I am one among them too . Hats off to you Sadhika for your positivity and for your unwavering trust on Vankar 😉 .

I hope people who wrongly blamed Neil for mixing real and reel life take back their words . Poor guy he is held responsible for everything.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Lakshmi, Do you think this user has photoshopped the response ? Is this user on Twitter trust worthy or a hater/troll ?

https://twitter.com/IamAK2001/status/1522095693728342016?s=20&t=Ha5B4D_rTYkpYLzGi4hGow

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sandip sir said no to a question and afterwards said Abhi nahin.

I feel IF should clarify with their article.l

Avjit is talking about Gossip TV and Sandip’s latter Answer.

Nitu

If Pakhi is going to be surrogate mother,I quit.

You know how much I hate Aiswarya.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Sandip sir said no to a question and afterwards said Abhi nahin.

I feel IF should clarify with their article.l

Avjit is talking about Gossip TV and Sandip’s latter Answer.

Nitu

If Pakhi is going to be surrogate mother,I quit.

You know how much I hate Aiswarya.

Someone tag IF team to clarify . They usually give reliable spoilers . Gossip TV just gives updates based on precap . For Sai to become Mukiya , Kaku has to die so that spoiler is not true . With so much attention from everywhere do you think the team will clarify or let people speculate to hype the show .
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Yeah saw the news , don’t know if it’s true and I hope it’s not as this is such a boring track .We have seen this in every other show . I would prefer DABH kind of tracks . They had tracks revolving around leads career . Yesterday I was wondering which track would need Sai to be a doctor but not a college student . For this one , Sai cannot be a college student so maybe for this reason there was a time wrap . Anyway after confession, KD didn’t have any interesting track apart from Jagtap re entry so Vankar might have come up with this one .

I saw those tweets too where people were celebrating that Sai didn’t give in and Virat should run behind her as he stayed angry for a month but if we go by that logic then Virat waited longer than a month for Sai to realize her feelings. This tit for tat sounds so childish . 😆

Are these people any less than kids? Even kids are better than these so called grown up people🤣. But, I do hope there's no surrogacy track. The track hasn't yet begun and they're blaming Neil since they think the PH are following his orders. They're saying he's not comfortable with Ayesha and so the makers must have decided to go with the surrogacy track. And, it's a great way of avoiding SR for the convenience of the real life couple.😡. Each time something goes against the fans wish they start blaming Neil.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

By looking at the precap , Surrogacy track is confirmed . What was the need to bring it immediately. Jagtap track , fake pregnancy track is pending why are they in a hurry to bring this so soon . When the last time we saw Virat in his uniform .

I knew Vankar was upto something when Sai suddenly graduated to a doctor from 1year .

I hope this is not true. Can't bear to see Pakhi being the surrogate mother😡🤢

fatssrilanka thumbnail
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Fake pregnancy track is a high point in KD. I was wondering how Vankar will get the entire family into suspecting Virat again! It looked impossible that i thought he is going to skip it! But without this track, Samrakhi cannot move ahead. Because in this track, Samrat stands by Pakhi in the end. She will realize Samrat's love for her. Lets see the lose ends.

1. Sai's trust on Virat has to be tested, as per story point of view.

2. Sai did not consummate her marriage

3. Sai's career is at stake. Only a "miracle"/"jadoo" can make kaku realize it.

1. Sai's trust becomes invaluable for Virat when everyone is against him. But why will they suspect him again when he just came out from the mouth of death, that too for a similar MU? AndhrVishwas. Superstitions can make people numb in thought. Vankar who. has shown the modern thought by making Virat change his name to add his wife's name, will bust this also :)

2. Sai did not consummate the marriage. And Virat waited for her approval. It will work like alibi for Virat's intentions. He is not even touching his legally wedded wife who he is in love with. Just because she asked for time. Sai will bring this to show his character to Sammy, when he suspects Virat.

3. The miracle that Sai waiting for is this! Virat has no plan, except to wait for right opporunity. When Sai busts their myth with science, he might jump in and put his arguments forward. Kaku cant deny then.

Also, today BK asked Sai to show her right/haq as bahu. Sai is given full reign to command on the people. She will wash Pakhi in front of everyone, just like in KD. Even threaten to bring police if blood test turns negative. Thereby, fixing Pakhi.

This will fit in the story. But how will 'Surrogacy' fit?

Loved your analysis. I guess there might not be any surrogacy track. This is just to create unnecessary ripples amongst viewers. Or do the makers want to show Pakhi falling more lower in front of the Chavans since she'll try to take advantage of the situation and thus her nonsense will end with this track.