Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Responding to your tagged message here Sadhika .

Finally the much awaited consummation was done . I have so many things to say about this .

Chemistry : Neil and Ayesha have given their best and it was more than what I expected. I was fine with two flowers kissing too as long as the build was good . I would say chemistry was top notch but not the best SR in terms of execution

Screen space : The SR was fine but there was so many loose ends . It looked rushed . We see Sairat hugging and then boom we see a dream sequence that has no connection. They included all the scenes in this episode? Couldn’t they dedicate one episode for this ? The BK drama got two episodes and SR of main leads less than. 5 mins .

Morning after : this is what disappointment me . For me morning after is more interesting than the act itself . In ITV they focus so much on couple waiting for confession to consummate then they need to show proper pre and post confession talks . I wish they had shown some more talks between Sairat and some teasings and fun moments like when Ashwini said don’t talk about yesterday night they could have thought she knew about their last night adventure or Rajeev teasing them etc . My favorite scene the pillow wall removal never happened.l and I will never forgive Vankar😆 for this . Common they hyped the pillow wall so much can’t they dedicate a 3 min scene for this ?

I wanted them to talk about how far they have come either pre or post consummation but alas it never happened. Honestly , I find ITV SR to be funny hence I prefer post consummation scenes . The jewelry removal is the funniest one . If it’s gold jewelry then removing them so carelessly and throwing it on table is hard to digest . What if some earring screws goes missing 😆 ….can’t imagine sleeping with so much makeup on..pores will get clogged 😆…these practical issues pop up in my mind whenever I see ITV SR .

I will talk about Samrakhi and Jagtap in my next post

You have written so well that I can't stop laughing😆. But, yes SaiRat have a great chemistry. It's top notch that I don't find any other couple having the same kind of chemistry. It's out of this world. ITV SR is always funny😆. Vankar,please answer how can a person wear so much jewellery and make up while sleeping😆

fatssrilanka thumbnail

They are like Virat is a criminal too as he protected Shruthi .They don’t understand that Virat protected Shruthi out of humanity and government have programs for reforming Naxalite on other hand Jagtap doesn’t have 1% remorse for killing a police officer and harassing women . Their hate for Neil /Virat is so much that they forget everything. They are coming across as stupids for shipping Jagtap with Sai whose father was killed by Jagtap and he has harassed so many women . Where did women empowerment and progressive thinking go ? They were never feminist in first place . They are people who are more interested in offscreen shipping and feels

True. I guess they haven't come across a criminal who has murdered a family member. That's why they don't any issue when they're shipping Jagtap with Sai. Have they forgotten what was Sai going through whenever she saw him? This is so disgusting.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I came across some tweets where Sai is being shipped with Jagtap . I never knew Sai stans were so desperate and their standard was so low to ship her with a rapist , molester and murderer . They are degrading Sai by doing this .

Virat Stans might be critical of Sai but they never degrade him by shipping him with likes of Shruthi and Pakhi . They have some standards for their fav .

Sai stans don't have any standard. All they want is to degrade, accuse and criticise Virat for no valid reason. This is their only mission in life.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

This was absolutely breathtaking. I used to love one couple way back in 2008. They had awesome chemistry and their SR too was much awaited. And, SaiRat too have great chemistry.❤️

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Again Aiswarya devotee Bajao man from Gossip TV irritated me by his tweet and I answered him

https://twitter.com/Lakshmi21471073/status/1526437722344542208?s=20&t=hplJb-WE_rIfYGaIlY4AkQ

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Responding to the tagged post here

I don’t know why I feel Pakhi is not faking this time . They won’t show her faking again and this time she doesn’t need to unless she has some mind blowing plan to get Virat again . I doubt Pakhi is clever enough to make such plans . Like I said few weeks back when there was no rumors of Samrat dying, Yogi is going to leave the show and that’s one of the triggers for the surrogacy track . If Yogi is leaving then there is no point in making Pakhi fake again . I guess she is attracted to him and loving the attention he is showering on her . Keeping all the rumors aside it’s quite possible that she will get attracted to a man she is married and is so much into her .

The episode was so boring and damn they made us wait for so long for this one . I saw some tweets which said today’s episode is delayed as well .

From day two itself I felt the new doctor was harassing Sai . He was not trying to be her mentor . His personal remarks were there from day one and he is continuing it as he has no consequences to face . Even if they show him supporting Sai in future the fact won’t change that he is a bully and indulges in workplace harassment . I think this random gunda incident is either to put Sai in Dr’s good books or Jagtap might know about Sai through him .