Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

You're 100% correct. I wonder whether these people are married and if yes then do they behave the same way with their husbands? What's wrong if the wife pampers her husband by bringing food and arranging his night dress? This is how a relationship works. This is not just pseodo feminism but their hatred towards Virat that's making them fall lower and lower.

On twitter they are insulting Neil by comparing him with Siddharth/ Jagtap. I repeat Ayesha has worst fans on this earth.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

On twitter they are insulting Neil by comparing him with Siddharth/ Jagtap. I repeat Ayesha has worst fans on this earth.

Oh! Is it? So, for these morons a stalker,kidnapper and a person who's obsessive is better than an ACP? Wow! Great. Have no words for these fans. Yes, I agree. Ayesha has got worst fans.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Responding to your tagged message here Sadhika .

Finally the much awaited consummation was done . I have so many things to say about this .

Chemistry : Neil and Ayesha have given their best and it was more than what I expected. I was fine with two flowers kissing too as long as the build was good . I would say chemistry was top notch but not the best SR in terms of execution

Screen space : The SR was fine but there was so many loose ends . It looked rushed . We see Sairat hugging and then boom we see a dream sequence that has no connection. They included all the scenes in this episode? Couldn’t they dedicate one episode for this ? The BK drama got two episodes and SR of main leads less than. 5 mins .

Morning after : this is what disappointment me . For me morning after is more interesting than the act itself . In ITV they focus so much on couple waiting for confession to consummate then they need to show proper pre and post confession talks . I wish they had shown some more talks between Sairat and some teasings and fun moments like when Ashwini said don’t talk about yesterday night they could have thought she knew about their last night adventure or Rajeev teasing them etc . My favorite scene the pillow wall removal never happened.l and I will never forgive Vankar😆 for this . Common they hyped the pillow wall so much can’t they dedicate a 3 min scene for this ?

I wanted them to talk about how far they have come either pre or post consummation but alas it never happened. Honestly , I find ITV SR to be funny hence I prefer post consummation scenes . The jewelry removal is the funniest one . If it’s gold jewelry then removing them so carelessly and throwing it on table is hard to digest . What if some earring screws goes missing 😆 ….can’t imagine sleeping with so much makeup on..pores will get clogged 😆…these practical issues pop up in my mind whenever I see ITV SR .

I will talk about Samrakhi and Jagtap in my next post

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Oh! Is it? So, for these morons a stalker,kidnapper and a person who's obsessive is better than an ACP? Wow! Great. Have no words for these fans. Yes, I agree. Ayesha has got worst fans.

They are like Virat is a criminal too as he protected Shruthi .They don’t understand that Virat protected Shruthi out of humanity and government have programs for reforming Naxalite on other hand Jagtap doesn’t have 1% remorse for killing a police officer and harassing women . Their hate for Neil /Virat is so much that they forget everything. They are coming across as stupids for shipping Jagtap with Sai whose father was killed by Jagtap and he has harassed so many women . Where did women empowerment and progressive thinking go ? They were never feminist in first place . They are people who are more interested in offscreen shipping and feels
404_NotFound thumbnail

I might be in minority when I say I liked Samrakhi scene but they shouldn’t have combined this with much awaited SR . I like the way their relationship is shaping up . I always wanted them to have a parallel story rather than Pakhi being a third wheel . I am strictly sticking to the onscreen characters and don’t want to bring offscreen issues here in this post .

Unlike many I don’t feel disconnected with the portal of Pakhi’s feelings post confession . I feel she is genuinely moving on this time and might find solace in Samrat’s arms . They say there are different stages a person experiences when they have a breakup and I have seen Pakhi go through all of them

• denial : This happened during the initial days of Sairat marriage . She refused to believe Virat could move on despite him claiming to love his wife .
  • anger : Her anger came out in the forms of taunts and wishing ill for Sairat
  • bargaining : She tried one last time pleading Virat to accept her in the cafe . Even after he rejected she still had some hopes that he would be hers seeing his strained relationship with this wife
  • depression : After the Sairat confession, ske lost the all the hopes and after that she didn’t try to get close to Virat . She is partially out of this stage and with Samrat’s help she might find some some purpose in life which will help her to see the situation without tinted glasses
  • acceptance : I believe this would be the final stage where she would accept that Virat was never hers and realize the importance of Samrat in her life . She is partial there .

Pakhi’s issue with Sai shouldn’t be confused with her equation with Virat . It’s true that she initially had issues with Sai due to Virat but I guess now it’s much more than that . It’s now about her position in CN and she would have a problem if if she has to give up on all the extra attention she got from BK and gang due to Sai . It’s now about the power play and I believe even if there was no Virat they wouldn’t get along . They are two different personalities and they would have issues even if they were co sisters without any past baggage .

This is why I feel fake pregnancy won’t fit here . It will be like undoing all the progress Samrakhi made in their relationship if Pakhi fakes pregnancy. Having said that I feel still there is some possibility because Pakhi has not completely moved in and her desires to be in BK’s good book can trigger her to take extreme step .

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Here is another post dedicated to Jagtap . Again I want to strictly stick to onscreen characters rather than the actors personal life equation.

Jagtap is a wounded animal whose ego is hurt . He had to face humiliations at the hands of Virat . He would be waiting for an opportunity to extract revenge . I don’t believe he loves or likes Sai ..he is just obsessed with her and wants to claim her once . She is like a forbidden fruit for him . After he gets to taste it once he will lose interest in it . Now that she is his arch enemy’s wife it becomes even more important for him to have Sai . It’s like killing two birds with one stone . He knows hurting Sai will hurt Virat the most and unfortunately men have this dirty mindset were they believe violating women is the best way to get back at her husband , brother or father . Jagtap lacks empathy and conscience and such people are dangerous to the society. Sada still had a conscience not to violate Sai or allow his men to do so when she was in his captivity but Jagtap doesn’t have it . I can’t imagine Sai in his captivity. I hope they don’t show any unpleasant stuff happening to Sai .

404_NotFound thumbnail

I came across some tweets where Sai is being shipped with Jagtap . I never knew Sai stans were so desperate and their standard was so low to ship her with a rapist , molester and murderer . They are degrading Sai by doing this .

Virat Stans might be critical of Sai but they never degrade him by shipping him with likes of Shruthi and Pakhi . They have some standards for their fav .

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I might be in minority when I say I liked Samrakhi scene but they shouldn’t have combined this with much awaited SR . I like the way their relationship is shaping up . I always wanted them to have a parallel story rather than Pakhi being a third wheel . I am strictly sticking to the onscreen characters and don’t want to bring offscreen issues here in this post .

I liked it too. But the problem is it is too quick and too sudden. We need a monologue from pakhi. her mistakes are huge to just pass it on.

Unlike many I don’t feel disconnected with the portal of Pakhi’s feelings post confession . I feel she is genuinely moving on this time and might find solace in Samrat’s arms . They say there are different stages a person experiences when they have a breakup and I have seen Pakhi go through all of them

• denial : This happened during the initial days of Sairat marriage . She refused to believe Virat could move on despite him claiming to love his wife .
  • anger : Her anger came out in the forms of taunts and wishing ill for Sairat
  • bargaining : She tried one last time pleading Virat to accept her in the cafe . Even after he rejected she still had some hopes that he would be hers seeing his strained relationship with this wife
  • depression : After the Sairat confession, ske lost the all the hopes and after that she didn’t try to get close to Virat . She is partially out of this stage and with Samrat’s help she might find some some purpose in life which will help her to see the situation without tinted glasses
  • acceptance : I believe this would be the final stage where she would accept that Virat was never hers and realize the importance of Samrat in her life . She is partial there .

Pakhi’s issue with Sai shouldn’t be confused with her equation with Virat . It’s true that she initially had issues with Sai due to Virat but I guess now it’s much more than that . It’s now about her position in CN and she would have a problem if if she has to give up on all the extra attention she got from BK and gang due to Sai . It’s now about the power play and I believe even if there was no Virat they wouldn’t get along . They are two different personalities and they would have issues even if they were co sisters without any past baggage .

I agree, I am sure she must have passed through all the stages. But her 'acceptance' doesnt match with her vileness. She has to first accept that she committed terrible mistakes. She is the one who showed no empathy when Sai was on deathbed. It is cruel. Such people cannot have acceptance. There should be realization of her mistakes, repentence and then acceptance. Thats why even though she is opening up to sammy as no other option, she is still not able to see her as husband (which is ok) and still showing hatred for Sai. You wait and see how she instills doubts in the minds on Sai's chastity. If she had moved into realization phase, she would not make such comments. That is why we need fake pregnancy. She will touch the low and then only she will see it all clearly, and sammy standing by her will finally realizae her mistakes. But in KD, this came before jagtap track. So cant say.

This is why I feel fake pregnancy won’t fit here . It will be like undoing all the progress Samrakhi made in their relationship if Pakhi fakes pregnancy. Having said that I feel still there is some possibility because Pakhi has not completely moved in and her desires to be in BK’s good book can trigger her to take extreme step .

Yes. I said exactly this above. She has fallen as a human being. First she needs to redeem herself, then only she will get past Sai or accept Sammy. She is still a vile woman who is looking for convenience because Virat is out of reach.

Word Count: 1

404_NotFound thumbnail

I am not worried about being misunderstood . I don’t worry much about what others think of me . Nowadays the fine line between real and reel has been mixed up and hampers people’s thought process . I have done that mistake too so it’s like a reminder for me as well 😆. I like Sid as an actor and Jagtap entry as the antagonist only . That’s about it . Nothing more or less

You are right Sada had a purpose and a mission and it’s questionable but still he didn’t go around harassing women on streets . Somewhere Sada crosses his line and it was no longer a fight for under privileged against the government. Shruthi rightly points out how he went against his own principles and kidnapped an innocent women to settle scores .