Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Actually Sid is reposting Ayesha fans" and also some tweets in which Neil is degraded badly. Still I will also give BOD thinking he didn't read but even the caption was full of taunts. Idk what's happening in the set of Ghum. Off late (Not that I'm his fan for a long time or a blind fan) I'm noticing people are going away from Neil and moving towards Ayesha and Aishwarya. Infact Mitali used to post indirects in her stories for Neil I Clearly remember. Once it was when he openly called out trolling and another time during SJ, infact she even reposted stories where Neil and Virat was made fun of, and didn't even include him in mother's day video where he was seen sitting beside Aishwarya when she was wishing but no Neil!

Moreover I noticed that people only posts BTS of Ayesha and Aishwarya but not of Neil. His offscreen pics come out once in a blue moon and still it's a couple pic. Idk who's wrong in the set..may be it's Neil's fault or I'm overthinking too much

I have observed Mitali . She always reposted the stories from Neil haters account . I don’t think she is true friend of Ayesha either . I thought it was professional jealousy as Neil and her both played side roles in an serial but he ended up in a lead role unlike her . All she does is yayy yayy on the show . Waste of SS .Did she include Aishwarya in Mother’s Day video? I thought she excluded both of them.

I have observed that people are drifting away from Neil and Aishwarya both . End of the day ppl close to Aishwarya are close to Neil as well as they are one team . Have you noticed Yogi stopped interacting with Aishwarya and they don’t t like each other posts anymore . I got to know from Keshia’s tweet . I think there are two groups there Ayesha vs Aishwarya. Sheetal , Vivaan are on Aishwarya side and Yogi , Mitali on Ayesha . Rest are neutrals who keep switching sides . I think there is something happening on the sets .

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I reported to mods but still the same thing continues. Today someone with E as first letter called Neil Bhavani’s kutta. I immediately reported but I doubt if it is addressed.

I agree with you. These people are entertained by others with same mindset and the saga continues without break.

About Ankita I hold the same view.

There is no point in reporting . I knew E was problematic . I feel it’s some old user under new name . My guess is he/she is part of that Rittz group who troll women on Twitter .
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

There is no point in reporting . I knew E was problematic . I feel it’s some old user under new name . My guess is he/she is part of that Rittz group who troll women on Twitter .

Exactly. Must be an old user. The writing style is too familiar.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I agree Mitali is Thali ka baingain, she can flip at any time without any reason. Yeah there's team in Ghum sets nowadays, still Aishwarya is given some importance unlike Neil. It hurts me a lot. Aishwarya as a person is very extrovert. It may be because she gets mingled and throw herself on them or they willingly include Aishwarya and avoid Neil.

It's so sad to see him like this. Even Gulaal, Karol Bagh, DABH, Tum Hi Bandhu, Roop, his film colleagues are close to him after years but this Ghum set 🤷🏻‍♀️. Idk I may be reading too much into the lines

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree Mitali is Thali ka baingain, she can flip at any time without any reason. Yeah there's team in Ghum sets nowadays, still Aishwarya is given some importance unlike Neil. It hurts me a lot. Aishwarya as a person is very extrovert. It may be because she gets mingled and throw herself on them or they willingly include Aishwarya and avoid Neil.

It's so sad to see him like this. Even Gulaal, Karol Bagh, DABH, Tum Hi Bandhu, Roop, his film colleagues are close to him after years but this Ghum set 🤷🏻‍♀️. Idk I may be reading too much into the lines

It is Aiswarya who must be the reason for Neil’s isolation. She throws herself on them cleverly but won’t let him interact.

Case in point the confession shoot where Neil lifts Ayesha. Aiswarya was not present.

Neil,Ayesha,Yogi,Muthali,Vivian,all are there. Neil is so freely laughing and talking with Ayesha and others.

In contrast see cake cutting vedios.

It is crystal clear. She is insecure and this boy is scared of spoiling his married life.

Life ahead with such possessive person will be a thorny journey.

404_NotFound thumbnail

I have the same feeling but I feel both Neil and Aishwarya are avoided by Mitali , Yash , Yogi , Mridul . I wonder what made ppl avoid Neil if they are ok with Aishwarya . Neil is diplomatic and soft spoken so it’s not possible he will rub people wrong way . He has maintained good relationship with all his ex colleagues. I feel bad for Neil . He is stuck with such a wife and at work front he has to face such things .

Did you see Mitali posted pic with everyone except Neil and Aishwarya. I feel she might have played some role in this . She comes across as very insecure person

404_NotFound thumbnail

It is Aiswarya who must be the reason for Neil’s isolation. She throws herself on them cleverly but won’t let him interact.

Case in point the confession shoot where Neil lifts Ayesha. Aiswarya was not present.

Neil,Ayesha,Yogi,Muthali,Vivian,all are there. Neil is so freely laughing and talking with Ayesha and others.

In contrast see cake cutting vedios.

It is crystal clear. She is insecure and this boy is scared of spoiling his married life.

Life ahead with such possessive person will be a thorny journey.

i agree about Aishwarya sticking to him but I feel there is more than that.

If they are happily talking to Neil in BTS why did they not include him in Mother’s Day video .If Aishwarya is included then why was he excluded . I can understand if Aishwarya has problem with Ayesha but why with other men like Yogi , married women like Mitali . Yogi was close to Aishwarya but not anymore . There is definitely more than what it appears . There is groupism happening

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Can’t wait to watch Neil again as ACP Chavan . I hope they show him larger than life hero . It might not be realistic but when as ghum been close to reality.

If we notice in this clip , Virat is calm , composed and makes calculated move to teach Jagtap a lesson but on other hand KJ is impulsive and impatient because it involves his daughter. I hope we see the same old GC Virat https://twitter.com/thewinnie_poohh/status/1525447457488146433?s=20&t=JIQsAj3PJwXW59rOAEbfGQ

Neil was fabulous in this scene and when he saves Sai from getting married to Jagtap. He was so stern with Jagtap. I hope we get to see the same calm , composed and calculative ACP Virat now too.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

It happens rarely 😂 but when I watched last Saturday's episode telecast with my mom, she actually sympathised with V because he has to put up with Sai's impulsive. She was like, if he's telling he'll sort out, why is she so impulsive. She's doing too much. First line she told me, She's so stubborn at one point.

Is there any doubt about Sai being impulsive and stubborn? We all know her impulsive nature so well. And, this is her biggest drawback. If Sai didn't want to put efforts in this relationship then why was she trying to convince Virat all along? It would have been better if she had left him when he was upset with her and wasn't ready to forgive her. Both could have moved on going their separate ways.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I observed that a husband is considered good only if he does everything for his wife,without blinking an eyelid. There is no room for mutual care in present thought. Virat should pamper Sai when she returns after duty but same people have problem with Sai bringing food,arranging his night dress and keeping the heater on! Oh my god! In my experience there is always give and take. Nothing wrong if wife does all those to comfort him at the end of the day and he might show his concern in a different way not necessarily by doing household chores. Any way I will now take care to make my daughter understand how the relationship should work . She should not misunderstand the equation and take it for granted. Now she is just nine years old. Enough time to learn.

You're 100% correct. I wonder whether these people are married and if yes then do they behave the same way with their husbands? What's wrong if the wife pampers her husband by bringing food and arranging his night dress? This is how a relationship works. This is not just pseodo feminism but their hatred towards Virat that's making them fall lower and lower.