Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I observed that a husband is considered good only if he does everything for his wife,without blinking an eyelid. There is no room for mutual care in present thought. Virat should pamper Sai when she returns after duty but same people have problem with Sai bringing food,arranging his night dress and keeping the heater on! Oh my god! In my experience there is always give and take. Nothing wrong if wife does all those to comfort him at the end of the day and he might show his concern in a different way not necessarily by doing household chores. Any way I will now take care to make my daughter understand how the relationship should work . She should not misunderstand the equation and take it for granted. Now she is just nine years old. Enough time to learn.

Well said . I don’t know if this happens in real life but I see lot of such thinking among online audiences of ITV . They can’t differentiate between compromise and sacrifice . I wonder if such people are married in real life and do they follow this in their married life . Husband and wife are team and if they divide the work among themselves like wife taking care of household chores and husband doing other errands like paying bills etc it’s totally fine but pseudo feminist have a problem with it . These psuedo feminists look down upon stay at home women . They fail to realize that feminism is all about having the freedom to make choices and if a women chooses to stay at home then it needs to be respected.
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Tomorrow the trend will be used more to degrade Neil and highlight Sidd / Jagtap. Period.

I Kind of expected this . They will use Sid to get back at Neil . They tried it with Vineet who played Sada character but it was more like a cameo but with Sid being close to Ayesha they will influence others to join them in the trend

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

I wanna know when Rono cooked and did household stuff . Virat ko neecha dikhane ke liye kuch bhi😂😂😂

I was itching to write a reply but then I knew it will make those trollers happy that they are able to rile people . People talking f about feminism where making statements like for any women will find a stalker to be more interesting than husband. Anything to put down Virat 😆 but they don’t realize how bad it looks
404_NotFound thumbnail

Everyday Aishwarya reaches a new low . She needs a crash course on how to behave in public . I wonder how Neil puts up with her . She is nothing but a pretty face . I know it might too harsh to say this .I hope Neil doesn’t end up being another Johnny Depp .

I heard from source that Ankita Vicky won the show . Time will tell if it’s true . Ankita is another toxic lady .Aishwarya and her are made for each other . Sorry if there a t Ankita fans here

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yes. Ankita won the game. I agree, both Ankita and Aishwarya are similar in terms of their behaviour. Aishwarya calls Neil idiot,pagal so normally and it seems she didn't want to live with Neil's family after when she knows he can't live without his family.

Ankita is also same except she's not loudmouth but she also goes on calling out her husband on small things. Yes they won the SJ.

Actually, in my opinion Bhagyashree and Himalaya or Srikant sir and Vidya ma'am should have won

404_NotFound thumbnail

Yes. Ankita won the game. I agree, both Ankita and Aishwarya are similar in terms of their behaviour. Aishwarya calls Neil idiot,pagal so normally and it seems she didn't want to live with Neil's family after when she knows he can't live without his family.

Ankita is also same except she's not loudmouth but she also goes on calling out her husband on small things. Yes they won the SJ.

Actually, in my opinion Bhagyashree and Himalaya or Srikant sir and Vidya ma'am should have won

I think the winners were already decided as they got max footage from day one along with Arjun Bijlani . That’s why Ankita is so lazy in the tasks . She comes across as a gold digger . God save Vicky .

If winner were decided didn’t Aishwarya know this ? Why does she get so hyper in all tasks ? She is such an embarrassment. I wonder what made Neil marry her ? Did he get carried away by her looks . Neil has a type ..his ex girlfriend resembles Aishwarya a lot . Maybe he fell for her looks and in an haste proposed marriage.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Actually Sid is reposting Ayesha fans" and also some tweets in which Neil is degraded badly. Still I will also give BOD thinking he didn't read but even the caption was full of taunts. Idk what's happening in the set of Ghum. Off late (Not that I'm his fan for a long time or a blind fan) I'm noticing people are going away from Neil and moving towards Ayesha and Aishwarya. Infact Mitali used to post indirects in her stories for Neil I Clearly remember. Once it was when he openly called out trolling and another time during SJ, infact she even reposted stories where Neil and Virat was made fun of, and didn't even include him in mother's day video where he was seen sitting beside Aishwarya when she was wishing but no Neil!

Moreover I noticed that people only posts BTS of Ayesha and Aishwarya but not of Neil. His offscreen pics come out once in a blue moon and still it's a couple pic. Idk who's wrong in the set..may be it's Neil's fault or I'm overthinking too much

404_NotFound thumbnail

If there was anyone other than MysticRiver, I would have still given BOD but the person who harasses women in Twitter, open accounts to harass Neil and Virat stans in Twitter. Especially Saumya, and here he acts Saint as if no one were more bigger Feminist than him

These people are able to do this because there are some members who engages with them in the discussion because they think alike . Everyday I see new id calling people Nalla Nalli . I hope people report them to cyber crime department.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

These people are able to do this because there are some members who engages with them in the discussion because they think alike . Everyday I see new id calling people Nalla Nalli . I hope people report them to cyber crime department.

I reported to mods but still the same thing continues. Today someone with E as first letter called Neil Bhavani’s kutta. I immediately reported but I doubt if it is addressed.

I agree with you. These people are entertained by others with same mindset and the saga continues without break.

About Ankita I hold the same view.

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

About Neil choosing Aiswarya I want to say

One bad step and life goes upside down.

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago