Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I like that guy as an actor and offscreen also has positive vibes. cant wait to see Neil and Sid's Jugalbandi acting. they were so good in GC track.

But arent they rushing with jaggy track and hospital track? lets see.

Agree Sid is a great actor . I like him too . I feel only he can give tough competition to Neil in terms of acting . I am not talking about older generation actors .

I don’t think we will get the GC feel even through Jagtap is back . Virat is no longer the GC Virat . In GC , his emotions were not involved and he handled Jagtap case like a police officer but now things have changed . Virat is not just the officer but Sai’s husband too so he his emotions will play a big role . Just like how KJ got weak at times due to his equation with the victim (Sai) we will see Virat in KJ’s shoes . We might not see the same sharp , sauve officer . We will see a emotionally distressed man trying his best to save his wife .

404_NotFound thumbnail

Also is the precap consummation scene?

I hope not . 💔 … but it’s quite possible. I guess the current trend of ITV shows is not to show consummation explicitly. The most loved Jodi of PS had something similar. I heard BAHL had something similar .
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think they want to some % of tracks, so they can justify the royalty rights. after that they can diverge i guess.

404_NotFound thumbnail

I think they want to some % of tracks, so they can justify the royalty rights. after that they can diverge i guess.

Not sure how that works but Vankar is rearranging the tracks so far but at some point he will diverge . Other versions of Ghum deviated from the OG long back so I don’t know what’s there in their contract .
Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

You said it all . I completely agree . It’s not just the audience even the makers portrayal is an issue . Few episodes back we saw how the makers were trying to justify Sai by saying lying about divorce is not same as Virat lying to Kaku . IMO Sai’s lies if found had worse repercussion than Virat’s . Sairat would have landed in legal trouble but yet they wanted to convey it’s a white lie .

Now that Virat has forgiven them family and Sai are taking him for granted . Sai refuses intimacy without giving a thought about his feelings . She knew he had been in love with her from long . In their relationship, Virat is the giver and she is the taker . She is self focused and will put her own interest before Virat’s feelings.

Yes, I agree. If there was someone else in Virat's place he would have showed his displeasure but Virat being Virat simply nodded and gave in to her demands. I feel Sai has no feelings for Virat. I'm not she uses him for her advantage but she definitely doesn't put him above anyone or anything else unlike Virat who from the beginning gave importance for her happiness and career.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

In a long time , I am seeing all the Stan’s of ghum happy about Jagtap entry . Virat , Sairat and Sai stans are happy about his return . Mast a Mast 😆

Virat stans are excited to as they will see Virat back in action as an IPS officer

Sai stans are happy to see Sid back and his bond with Ayesha is the highlight .

Sairat stans are happy that they will get to see some cute moments between Sairat .

Yes, you're right. When I saw Jagtap the first thing that came to my mind was we'll see ACP Virat Chavan back in action. Have no idea about the track so won't comment on SaiRat cute moments.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Virat was always like this in my mind. Like he behaved in last episode. Trying to see him as post anniversary virat and suspecting his values and stand every time surprises me! I don’t understand when he didn’t support sai! In all her major break throughs. Post Anniversary behavior is too personal for Him!

Yes, infact during Gadchiroli days when Sai had topped her 12th STD. he was there to celebrate. So, he's been there even before they got married. What a coincidence.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

yessss. i am sure they will not yaar. may be she will be obsessive of sai's baby or something. lets see.

I still have a feeling there'll be a fake pregnancy drama. I can't believe Pakhi will leave Virat so easily. I think when Sai will get kidnapped Pakhi will try her luck to get back Virat and in the bargain she'll come up with fake pregnancy.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Agree Sid is a great actor . I like him too . I feel only he can give tough competition to Neil in terms of acting . I am not talking about older generation actors .

I don’t think we will get the GC feel even through Jagtap is back . Virat is no longer the GC Virat . In GC , his emotions were not involved and he handled Jagtap case like a police officer but now things have changed . Virat is not just the officer but Sai’s husband too so he his emotions will play a big role . Just like how KJ got weak at times due to his equation with the victim (Sai) we will see Virat in KJ’s shoes . We might not see the same sharp , sauve officer . We will see a emotionally distressed man trying his best to save his wife .

Yes, I agree. But, I'm sure Neil will nail it since he knows how to keep his emotions aside and behave like an ACP.