Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Jagtap is back . Do you think my prediction will come true ? Jagtap kidnapping Sai and Sai getting hurt which will lead to some serious injury and doc will say she cannot deliver a baby . Surrogacy track will then be introduced? I see no signs of fake pregnancy and Pakhi has started feeling something for Samrat

Yes no fake preggers looks like. Jaggy can kidnap and pakhi wants to plant a doubt that Sai is violated but Virat doesnt care for those details 👍🏼.

Not sure about injury though.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Yes no fake preggers looks like. Jaggy can kidnap and pakhi wants to plant a doubt that Sai is violated but Virat doesnt care for those details 👍🏼.

Not sure about injury though.

@Bold That's as per KD where Virat will not bother about such things . His priority will be her safety and even if some unfortunate incidents like that happen he won’t leave her . I feel after Jagtap it’s surrogacy by then they would have show Pakhi moving on with Samrat
sadiltl thumbnail

@Bold That's as per KD where Virat will not bother about such things . His priority will be her safety and even if some unfortunate incidents like that happen he won’t leave her . I feel after Jagtap it’s surrogacy by then they would have show Pakhi moving on with Samrat

NOooooo. someone in MF said they will not be having a baby and Sai will be surrogate :P

I dont know whats going to happen.

404_NotFound thumbnail

NOooooo. someone in MF said they will not be having a baby and Sai will be surrogate :P

😆😆 Surrogate of Samrakhi’s baby ?
sadiltl thumbnail

All are speculations only :D. Only Vankar knows.

sadiltl thumbnail

😆😆 Surrogate of Samrakhi’s baby ?

yessss. i am sure they will not yaar. may be she will be obsessive of sai's baby or something. lets see.

404_NotFound thumbnail

In a long time , I am seeing all the Stan’s of ghum happy about Jagtap entry . Virat , Sairat and Sai stans are happy about his return . Mast a Mast 😆

Virat stans are excited to as they will see Virat back in action as an IPS officer

Sai stans are happy to see Sid back and his bond with Ayesha is the highlight .

Sairat stans are happy that they will get to see some cute moments between Sairat .

404_NotFound thumbnail

All are speculations only :D. Only Vankar knows.

Maybe even he doesn’t know 😆
sadiltl thumbnail

In a long time , I am seeing all the Stan’s of ghum happy about Jagtap entry . Virat , Sairat and Sai stans are happy about his return . Mast a Mast 😆

Virat stans are excited to as they will see Virat back in action as an IPS officer

Sai stans are happy to see Sid back and his bond with Ayesha is the highlight .

Sairat stans are happy that they will get to see some cute moments between Sairat .

I like that guy as an actor and offscreen also has positive vibes. cant wait to see Neil and Sid's Jugalbandi acting. they were so good in GC track.

But arent they rushing with jaggy track and hospital track? lets see.

sadiltl thumbnail

Also is the precap consummation scene?