Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Bdw today I missed "unbiased" review of a special person🥺. Subah se nahi dekhi Main Forum pe😭.

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

isn’t it strange that society feels women choosing career over relationship as sign of empowerment but if there is a role reversal where a man gives importance to his career over wife then he is termed as selfish .

I feel history is repeating . Virat is back to his selfless mode where he will place Sai’s feelings , dreams and desires above his . In MiMo track he gave importance to Sai’s wishes over his desires . Sai is back to her original self where Virat has to put extra efforts in their relationship . . He accepted wholeheartedly that her career will be her first priority . I wonder what’s his first priority? His career or his wife ?

For virat, sai could be first priority now. But when two lives were at stake like in sruthis case, his values and the need for saving them has become his first priority. Which I think is correct. Priorities should change in my opinion. They have their own time and space. Tomorrow sai might chose her baby as her first priority. Or if virat needs medical attention then ofcourse virat. But today she has chosen career because it is her dads dream!

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Bdw today I missed "unbiased" review of a special person🥺. Subah se nahi dekhi Main Forum pe😭.

😆😆 Who is that special person ?? 😉 … hint’s pls
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

😆😆 Who is that special person ?? 😉 … hint’s pls

Someone with N 😆

sadiltl thumbnail

Virat was always like this in my mind. Like he behaved in last episode. Trying to see him as post anniversary virat and suspecting his values and stand every time surprises me! I don’t understand when he didn’t support sai! In all her major break throughs. Post Anniversary behavior is too personal for Him!

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Someone with N 😆

No scope for criticizing NB 😉 but will be back with the bang tomorrow
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Nitu, you echo my thoughts. I was going to write the same thing. I too feel why does a man have to suffer in order to glorify a woman? They have shown this so well in Ghum. When Virat hides the truth people feel he should be punished,but when Sai does the same thing she's given a clean chit. When Virat is slapped it's called as a punishment and people celebrate but when Sai is slapped it's called abuse. If Virat chooses his career above his relation then he's selfish but when Sai chooses her career above her relation it's woman empowerment. When the whole family supported Sai during Shruthi fiasco and he wasn't ready to forgive them he was being stubborn but if Sai had done the same thing the very same people would have applauded her. When Virat used to run behind Sai he was called desperate, when he wanted to give her space after anniversary drama he was called rude and heartless but when Sai started running behind him they called her a doormat. And, the list goes on. On one hand they say a man and a woman are equal but when it comes to Virat and Sai equality goes to hell.

Yes, Virat is back to being selfless and Sai has come back to square one where she's started taking Virat for granted.

You said it all . I completely agree . It’s not just the audience even the makers portrayal is an issue . Few episodes back we saw how the makers were trying to justify Sai by saying lying about divorce is not same as Virat lying to Kaku . IMO Sai’s lies if found had worse repercussion than Virat’s . Sairat would have landed in legal trouble but yet they wanted to convey it’s a white lie .

Now that Virat has forgiven them family and Sai are taking him for granted . Sai refuses intimacy without giving a thought about his feelings . She knew he had been in love with her from long . In their relationship, Virat is the giver and she is the taker . She is self focused and will put her own interest before Virat’s feelings.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Virat was always like this in my mind. Like he behaved in last episode. Trying to see him as post anniversary virat and suspecting his values and stand every time surprises me! I don’t understand when he didn’t support sai! In all her major break throughs. Post Anniversary behavior is too personal for Him!

Agree Virat was always like this hence I felt disconnected with him during Alta , handholding and ousting incidents . Virat has always supported her from day one . I don’t t believe supporting a spouse means getting involved in every small incident. He believes she can handle the taunts from his family but for an serious issue he has been there for her .

I wouldn’t blame him for post anniversary outburst. He was hurt and did what Sai asked him . Sai crossed all her limits on anniversary day and also her saying it’s his Karma that Samrat is angry with him hurt him the most . I am surprised when people have problem with Virat’s post anniversary reaction but didn’t find Sai wrong . She rejected him and when he started treating the marriage as deal one she had a problem . She went on questioning his character. Sai misled both Pulkit and Aai saying Virat is hurt because Samrat is back and he is unable to see his love with Samrat . That’s why I always felt Aai blaming her post Shruthi phase was justified though I don’t support Asi for blindly trusting Sai . She created a different image of Virat infront of Pulkit and Aai . Sai was the confused soul during post anniversary phase where she couldn’t accept Virat treating the marriage as a deal . She may have a good IQ but her EQ is way lower than Virat’s.

sadiltl thumbnail

Sai was the confused soul during post anniversary phase where she couldn’t accept Virat treating the marriage as a deal .

Yes!! She was adamant to the core in that phase. She wanted something which Virat was not able to understand. Samrat's presence made it complicated. As Samrat mentioned to her, she was wearing tainted lens. I still find cafe meet up was such a mirror to Virat's feelings and heart. If only he could be seen clearly that time. 😭

404_NotFound thumbnail

Jagtap is back . Do you think my prediction will come true ? Jagtap kidnapping Sai and Sai getting hurt which will lead to some serious injury and doc will say she cannot deliver a baby . Surrogacy track will then be introduced? I see no signs of fake pregnancy and Pakhi has started feeling something for Samrat