Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Is that the Sony show you are talking about ?

Yes, it was telecast on Sony.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Yes it's the Sony sho definitely. Started on a good ground and changed to a love triangle with heroine ending up with another person. The serial was good with medical genre, the extension ruined it more. I hope it ended at 60 episodes than stretching it for 75 ruining the end badly

It ended at 65. But, they changed the love triangle and came back to the original plot. The love triangle wasn't stretched much. The female lead got married to another man in the last episode.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

What’s happening with this yrkkh show. I heard there was a marriage!! So it is a regular one right? So consummation should happen normally or there is a drama there too! Sorry if anyone of you are fans but I don’t like the pair that much. 🤔

Even tamarind. I don’t see them at all so don’t want to judge. Sairat has magical chemistry . It is a rare combo if only people don’t ruin their viewing experience by bringing offscreeen.

Neither I watch YRKKH nor do I watch Tamarind so won't comment on the pair. Though have watched Tamarind here and there they're no match to our SaiRat.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Oh .I came across the promo recently onYT and I was planning to watch that but damn every serial turns into saas Bahu or love story drama in the end .

It never turned into a love story. The female lead's past enters her life and he does try to get her back as he was obsessed with her. But,later the female lead fights back since everyone at the hospital starts calling her names and terms her as a homebreaker which she was not and then they show her getting out of the mess and later getting married.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Yeah. With her ex bf returning and an Intern falling for her, and also the intern simultaneously flirting with another intern, it became complicated. But you should watch for Dr. Deepika, that's how a feminist in ITV should be. She did major mistakes, trusting her ex abusive bf being one, but was a headstrong character to accept that

Yes, Andy I watched the show only because of Dr. Deepika. She was so strong that she chose her career above everything else. She sacrificed her so called abusive fiance and her family to achieve her dreams. And,she succeeded too. And, even after becoming a surgeon she had to fight with her MCP boss Sheriar. I would salute such female characters. She never used any man to achieve her dreams. She lived on her own terms and conditions.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Agree with everything you said . Sai is elevated at the cost of Virat . I guess it was Sai’s twin sister who lies every now and then .

The same people who cry abuse everyday are rejoicing the slap . Hypocrisy at its best .

The fans are so happy that Virat was slapped. I guess toxicity and abuse are different for a man and a woman.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I actually want to know what Sai would have done if Virat had answered Doctor in the Mandap. Would have she left Virat like Virat dreamt or would have still fought for her relationship? And honestly today Virat had to lie to Kaku only because of her impulsiveness and "Mai Ghar Chhod Ke Chali Jaungi" rant.

So true. Virat lied because of Sai. And, has Sai never lied? Didn't she during Pulkit - Devyani marraige? Is she Satyavadi Harishchandra clan who never lied? Who is she trying to fool? And, these stupid people are criticising Virat foir lying and are enjoying that he was slapped. Great going, blind and dumb people.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dedicated to our Miss satya Harischandra’s one and only daughter 😲 . Sai doesn’t like but her twin sister does

https://twitter.com/hoonmainVstan/status/1524659658220183552?s=20&t=bcie3GXJxAgO57NjleAxzw

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

The fans are so happy that Virat was slapped. I guess toxicity and abuse are different for a man and a woman.

True . If slap is not an abuse and right punishment for lying then Sai should get some too but then it’s domestic violence
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I agree with you and the funny thing is some people are very happy Bhavani slapped him. They say he deserves it for lying. If the female lead gets slapped it's called toxic,but if the male lead gets slapped people are happy. I just hope Virat leaves this toxic house as soon as possible. Just because he chose his wife's career above the family culture doesn't mean he should be slapped. He doesn't deserve to be treated so shabbily.

The same people were unhappy that Virat was angry with his family for a long time . They are like can’t a mom hit her son and now they will add can’t his aunt hit him after all he lied.

Aai slaps him , Tai manhandles him , Kaku slaps him , brother strangles him , brother in law verbally abused him and parents wish their son died . What kind of family is this ? They only remember him when they are in trouble.

Sai was the one who recommended Virat to forgive his family and made him guilty for refusing to stay with them .I won’t be surprised if she justifies Kaku .