Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

The situations are different,if this is would have been the case, idk how Virat will react, Rono would have bursted on Iman instead for being slapped

Totally a possiblity 😆. then people here would have raised slogans that virat is abusive, doesnt love his wife etc etc. I still cant understand I have to sometime write justifications on whether virat loves sai!! i am like what?! 🤔

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yrkkh became a nibba nibbi show, no offence to HC fans but he also turned into a joke in that show. I guess they didn't do anything. Naira and Kartik's wedding will still be the grandest one. This one doesn't even match the yrkkh galore .

Tamarind honestly I always remain confused as I see them fighting with goons most of the time

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

What’s happening with this yrkkh show. I heard there was a marriage!! So it is a regular one right? So consummation should happen normally or there is a drama there too! Sorry if anyone of you are fans but I don’t like the pair that much. 🤔

Even tamarind. I don’t see them at all so don’t want to judge. Sairat has magical chemistry . It is a rare combo if only people don’t ruin their viewing experience by bringing offscreeen.

I am not watching YRKKH. I watched when the show had started years back . It was refreshing then and a welcome change from Ekta’s serials . I don’t know about the consummation but the wedding is done I guess .I saw some tweets with ghum HT where fans were complaining that wedding ended soon and not all rituals were not followed like olden days 😆. I am not a fan of Harshad but I find the FL very cute .

No idea about Tamarind either . I saw some new promo looks like all SP serials are into pregnancy. I never liked the storyline from the beginning. I used to watch clips here and there but they ruined the story by turning the first wife into a vamp . Honestly, I don’t find any couple as good Sairat . I have watched some clips of much hyped couples but I didn’t find the crackling chemistry that some claim .

I read that In BALH they didn’t show the consummation .this was one serial that was brought up in MF some time back by the ghum fans claiming the leads though married are professional and don’t have any issues with intimate scenes . Looks like they didn’t show any such scenes but their fans don’t troll like ghum fans do .

404_NotFound thumbnail

Yeah. With her ex bf returning and an Intern falling for her, and also the intern simultaneously flirting with another intern, it became complicated. But you should watch for Dr. Deepika, that's how a feminist in ITV should be. She did major mistakes, trusting her ex abusive bf being one, but was a headstrong character to accept that

Let me give it a try then . Generally Sony shows are good unlike other channels. It’s sad they don’t get the TRPs .
404_NotFound thumbnail

Agree with everything you said . Sai is elevated at the cost of Virat . I guess it was Sai’s twin sister who lies every now and then .

The same people who cry abuse everyday are rejoicing the slap . Hypocrisy at its best .

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Agree with everything you said . Sai is elevated at the cost of Virat . I guess it was Sai’s twin sister who lies every now and then .

The same people who cry abuse everyday are rejoicing the slap . Hypocrisy at its best .

Girl literally lied about being dead, being in the house when she was in jungle safari, recently lied to Rajeev too and gives lecture about "Mai Jhoot Nahi Bolti, Aaba ke ye seekh nahi hai whatever.."

AninditaB thumbnail

I actually want to know what Sai would have done if Virat had answered Doctor in the Mandap. Would have she left Virat like Virat dreamt or would have still fought for her relationship? And honestly today Virat had to lie to Kaku only because of her impulsiveness and "Mai Ghar Chhod Ke Chali Jaungi" rant.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Girl literally lied about being dead, being in the house when she was in jungle safari, recently lied to Rajeev too and gives lecture about "Mai Jhoot Nahi Bolti, Aaba ke ye seekh nahi hai whatever.."

Vankar justified that by making her say it can’t be compared with Virat’s lie . Just because they gave a comedy angle the fact doesn’t change that she faked her death , blamed CN gang for her death and got them fake arrested too . I hate this holier than thou attitude . After Virat forgave Sai and family they are back to taking him granted and ignoring his feelings.
404_NotFound thumbnail

I actually want to know what Sai would have done if Virat had answered Doctor in the Mandap. Would have she left Virat like Virat dreamt or would have still fought for her relationship? And honestly today Virat had to lie to Kaku only because of her impulsiveness and "Mai Ghar Chhod Ke Chali Jaungi" rant.

She would have definitely given BK upper hand if she had walked away . She would have walked out asking Virat to be with his family . Knowing her she would place his family above him and would have sacrificed their relationship . She hasn’t understood what Virat was saying . Irrespective of what Bk says they are husband and wife but she is giving more importance to Bk’s feelings over Virat .

In this track , I am unable to understand Virat . It’s so unlike him to hide things and instead of name change he should have ended this topic but like you said if he had done that there would be no scope to glorify Sai and her struggles .

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

What do I say about the makers .

1. Virat who stood against family multiple times and recently changed his name against family wishes is scared of his Kaku . Do writers remember their own story or just to show Sai’s struggles they have compromised with Virat’s characterization. It’s unfortunate that every time he gets butchered for Vankar’s Fav character.

2. Was there a need to show a slap ? It’s so toxic . They are showing elders can raise their hand anytime they want . This was the reason I was against Virat forgiving his family . They will be back to square one once he forgives them . Does ITV leads have any self respect ? After getting slapped for going against their regressive views they will still stay in the same house and behave nothing happened .

3. Who said Virat is an IPS officer . I don’t see that authority in him anymore . Being humble and lacking spine are two different things . Why can’t they keep it realistic and show how officers are in real life . They don’t hesitate to use their powers and no common man will mess with them but here from watchman to some new Doctor will get away with disrespecting him . Less the better about his family . He has become like other CN males who doesn’t work but stay in CN witnessing endless drama .

I agree with you and the funny thing is some people are very happy Bhavani slapped him. They say he deserves it for lying. If the female lead gets slapped it's called toxic,but if the male lead gets slapped people are happy. I just hope Virat leaves this toxic house as soon as possible. Just because he chose his wife's career above the family culture doesn't mean he should be slapped. He doesn't deserve to be treated so shabbily.