Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

@Bold I have a feeling he might . I hope I m wrong .

Well that’s another possibility that she fakes it but from today’s episode she started feeling something for Samrat . If she is moving on with Samrat why will she plan and plot so much . She was always shown as dumb so I wonder if she has brains to even plan and execute it . Not even once she was bothered about Virat , it’s only about losing Fav Bahu position. Let’s see if she is back to square one in upcoming episodes

She will bounce back once she senses consummation happened.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I am glad that they are focusing on Sai’s career , it’s a welcome change from the regular CN drama . I hope we get to see Virat’s career track as well . It’s been so long since we saw him in uniform . I just hope this track is not at the cost of Virat . Just to keep career vs Bahu going they don’t show Virat as someone who cannot voice his opinion and take a stand for his wife . He has done it earlier and is capable enough to do it today as well .

Yesterday I thought the doctor was a hard taskmaster and he did look like that when he stopped Pulkit but the whole episode he was getting personal . If he has reprimanded Sai without getting personal then i would have believed he would be good mentor for Sai . I don’t understand why is he irked with what interns do outside the working hours . Sai hasn’t done anything to receive such harsh treatment. In workplace if someone gets personal it’s called workplace harassment. I have known people with their father or husbands name as middle name and no one makes fun of that .

I am surprised the so called harassment detector gang who find faults in Virat even for breathing doesn’t find it offensive about the new professor .

I wish the new doctor meets the ACP Virat Chavan . I really want this track to have some angle where ACP is involved . It would be fun to watch the new doctor showing attitude to the ACP of Nagpur .

I too felt this was workplace harrassment. Why should he get personal? Whatever Sai does outside her workplace or hospital is not his problem. As far she's perfect in her work it shouldn't bother him. I too hope he comes face to face with ACP Virat Chavan.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

yes thats out of place for fake pregnancy. Also, she is not bothered about Virat why? In KD, she gets upset when they get intimate. she was scheming from the day they confessed. the award ceremony threw her off and she faked the pregnancy.

Here, I dont know what they are showing. She is not melting yet. But 'seeing' samrat. Once he stands up for her after fake pregnancy, she might melt totally.

Only this haldi kumkum function will give us a sneak peak into the story planned ahead.

But the nurse seems related to illegal works part in the hospital. The way the new boss looked at Virat says sooo much. It will be wonderful to see Virat helping out Sai in her professional life.

Pakhi melting towards Samrat looks out of place. Initially too she was trying to make Virat jealous by behaving as if she's moving on but the truth was something else. So, I feel she's trying to do the same thing or the actress isn't able to express well. I still have hopes that this track might be moving towards fake pregnancy. Otherwise why have they introduced the nurse?

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

She will bounce back once she senses consummation happened.

I think she's faking about her feelings. She has done this before too. She's still into Virat and the moment she gets an opportunity she'll attack Virat and Sai. So, I guess will definitely plot against SaiRat by faking her pregnancy.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Episodes are really good I must say!!!! But some people can't stop cribbing even if they best of the world's episode😆. They claim to watch it for Sai but always pinpoint on Virat. Kher Chhodo!! I loved how Sai is getting the taste of the real world. Not everyone is Virat nor Pullu who will give her leeway in every work. Some people do see her beyond her intelligence 😆. The personal comments are unnecessary, but honestly that's how some married peoples are treated in a work place. I remember when there was a topic on Working Women in Urban Area, everyone laughed at my comment when I told about the discrimination. That's how people perceive it as a — no problem or a namesake problem, but it's a burning problem. And I am glad Ghum took it up. Let's see how they end because usually they end everything with all the characters being Sai Bhakt at the end 😆..

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Pakhi melting towards Samrat looks out of place. Initially too she was trying to make Virat jealous by behaving as if she's moving on but the truth was something else. So, I feel she's trying to do the same thing or the actress isn't able to express well. I still have hopes that this track might be moving towards fake pregnancy. Otherwise why have they introduced the nurse?

We will have to wait and see if she is back to Virat’s jaap once Kaku is on her side again
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Episodes are really good I must say!!!! But some people can't stop cribbing even if they best of the world's episode😆. They claim to watch it for Sai but always pinpoint on Virat. Kher Chhodo!! I loved how Sai is getting the taste of the real world. Not everyone is Virat nor Pullu who will give her leeway in every work. Some people do see her beyond her intelligence 😆. The personal comments are unnecessary, but honestly that's how some married peoples are treated in a work place. I remember when there was a topic on Working Women in Urban Area, everyone laughed at my comment when I told about the discrimination. That's how people perceive it as a — no problem or a namesake problem, but it's a burning problem. And I am glad Ghum took it up. Let's see how they end because usually they end everything with all the characters being Sai Bhakt at the end 😆..

This is the most hilarious issue😆. There was an episode a few days back and it was awesome. But,the people were saying to watch for Sai. I mean the episode of both Virat and Sai , so why give credit only to Sai? Why not both SaiRat? Anyway, this issue will never get solved.

Coming to Sai having to face the real world,yes not all are Virat and Pulkit. But, I have a problem with her boss. I mean just because she's married doesn't mean she can't work. Not only that he doesn't need to dig her personal life. What has her personal life got to do with her profession?

I was watching a show which concluded a month back. The backdrop was of a female doctor who had to go through hardships in order to become a surgeon. And, even after that the owner of the hospital she worked in never approved her since she was a female. He was an MCP who always believed men are superior to female. So, I guess this is what they'll be showing on Ghum as well. I hope this track is executed well and if the boss is negative he gets the taste of his own medicine.

404_NotFound thumbnail

What do I say about the makers .

1. Virat who stood against family multiple times and recently changed his name against family wishes is scared of his Kaku . Do writers remember their own story or just to show Sai’s struggles they have compromised with Virat’s characterization. It’s unfortunate that every time he gets butchered for Vankar’s Fav character.

2. Was there a need to show a slap ? It’s so toxic . They are showing elders can raise their hand anytime they want . This was the reason I was against Virat forgiving his family . They will be back to square one once he forgives them . Does ITV leads have any self respect ? After getting slapped for going against their regressive views they will still stay in the same house and behave nothing happened .

3. Who said Virat is an IPS officer . I don’t see that authority in him anymore . Being humble and lacking spine are two different things . Why can’t they keep it realistic and show how officers are in real life . They don’t hesitate to use their powers and no common man will mess with them but here from watchman to some new Doctor will get away with disrespecting him . Less the better about his family . He has become like other CN males who doesn’t work but stay in CN witnessing endless drama .

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

This is the most hilarious issue😆. There was an episode a few days back and it was awesome. But,the people were saying to watch for Sai. I mean the episode of both Virat and Sai , so why give credit only to Sai? Why not both SaiRat? Anyway, this issue will never get solved.

Coming to Sai having to face the real world,yes not all are Virat and Pulkit. But, I have a problem with her boss. I mean just because she's married doesn't mean she can't work. Not only that he doesn't need to dig her personal life. What has her personal life got to do with her profession?

I was watching a show which concluded a month back. The backdrop was of a female doctor who had to go through hardships in order to become a surgeon. And, even after that the owner of the hospital she worked in never approved her since she was a female. He was an MCP who always believed men are superior to female. So, I guess this is what they'll be showing on Ghum as well. I hope this track is executed well and if the boss is negative he gets the taste of his own medicine.

Is that the Sony show you are talking about ?