Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Just saw the blurb . Disappointed. Like I was fearing , Vankar again butchered Virat . He is a sadist is all I can say .

Yes nitu he is being butchered. This is too much ! How can a man who changed his name going against the same lady bow down to her atrocity??

It looks ridiculous to me.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Yes nitu he is being butchered. This is too much ! How can a man who changed his name going against the same lady bow down to her atrocity??

It looks ridiculous to me.

Exactly . Why does Vankar do this ? It gives me a feeling that this career will be used for surrogacy otherwise it doesn’t make sense . He is the same Virat who fought for her admission , he has so much say in the family so I don’t get this .
sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Exactly . Why does Vankar do this ? It gives me a feeling that this career will be used for surrogacy otherwise it doesn’t make sense . He is the same Virat who fought for her admission , he has so much say in the family so I don’t get this .

Yaar nitu you have also given up on fake pregnancy kya? 🤔
I want to watch this week before I can say anything. I have hope left on Vankar that he won’t spoil KD story.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Yaar nitu you have also given up on fake pregnancy kya? 🤔
I want to watch this week before I can say anything. I have hope left on Vankar that he won’t spoil KD story.

I haven’t given up on fake pregnancy yet but I feel this track career vs Bahu is for a bigger purpose. I wonder what . I still have some hope that Virat might do something during haldi kumkum otherwise why would Sai consummate her marriage . I am planning to skip today’s episode and don’t want to read updates on MF either . Can you share your review if you watch it . Based on that I’ll decide
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't watched the episode but read on MF that there's a new entry and he's Jatin Lalwani who comes mostly in grey character. Is it true?

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I haven't watched the episode but read on MF that there's a new entry and he's Jatin Lalwani who comes mostly in grey character. Is it true?

Yes he is Sai’s boss who will train her as intern. He is critical of SaiRat for having romantic moments in car and warned her . He gave negative vibes truly. Sai has a difficult task ahead if Virat still delays revealing truth to Bhavani.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yes he is Sai’s boss who will train her as intern. He is critical of SaiRat for having romantic moments in car and warned her . He gave negative vibes truly. Sai has a difficult task ahead if Virat still delays revealing truth to Bhavani.

Kya Pakhi Kam thi jo yeh aagaya 😡

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Kabab mein haddi

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

it’s too early to say what kind of a person he is . Looks like he is hard taskmaster. We will have to wait and see if there are other shades to his character.