Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I don't know whether this true or false but if it is then the show will lose it's viewers. And, if it's not then this track might be leading towards fake pregnancy. Maybe they can show Pakhi blaming Virat for her pregnancy.

I hope it’s fake pregnancy. I had so much hopes for this track . Fingers crossed 🤞. Looks like there is a new entry https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1523221888390275074?s=20&t=aZRgSvFeGslZL27Q9lntpQ
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I hope it’s fake pregnancy. I had so much hopes for this track . Fingers crossed 🤞. Looks like there is a new entry https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1523221888390275074?s=20&t=aZRgSvFeGslZL27Q9lntpQ

I think this might be fake pregnancy track. Hope for the best. Fingers crossed 🤞

404_NotFound thumbnail
I can’t see the tweets ,. It takes me to login page 😞. I can guess which incident they are talking about . Is it SJ incident that happened in yesterday’s episode?
404_NotFound thumbnail
I felt bad for Neil too but since no one watches SJ here didn’t share it . She is such an embarrassment. She doesn’t know how to behave in public . Having disagreements is common when you are doing a task but there is a way to express that . Calling your husband as “idiot” in front of all and shouting like a uneducated person must be so embarrassing for Neil .

She thinks “calling idiot , shut up , pagal “ is funny 😕 . Being full of energy doesn’t mean she needs to be shouting on top of her voice . I think the clip was edited because other contestants were making faces and host called her as aggressive so there was more stuff than what was showed . I wonder how Neil puts up with her . It’s wrong to judge a couple relationship as we don’t know what goes behind the closed doors but from what I have seen so far I hate to say Neil took the decision of marrying her in a haste . I have given her benefit of doubt always but she lacks class and grace and she no longer comes across as “fun person “ .

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I felt bad for Neil too but since no one watches SJ here didn’t share it . She is such an embarrassment. She doesn’t know how to behave in public . Having disagreements is common when you are doing a task but there is a way to express that . Calling your husband as “idiot” in front of all and shouting like a uneducated person must be so embarrassing for Neil .

She thinks “calling idiot , shut up , pagal “ is funny 😕 . Being full of energy doesn’t mean she needs to be shouting on top of her voice . I think the clip was edited because other contestants were making faces and host called her as aggressive so there was more stuff than what was showed . I wonder how Neil puts up with her . It’s wrong to judge a couple relationship as we don’t know what goes behind the closed doors but from what I have seen so far I hate to say Neil took the decision of marrying her in a haste . I have given her benefit of doubt always but she lacks class and grace and she no longer comes across as “fun person “ .

Every Neil fan arrived at one conclusion about her including Sarah.

She is praying for his rescue .

Her attitude and behaviour is shunned by one and all.

I don’t watch but you said that day and these genuine Neil fanss expressed the same yesterday.

NOW I understood my study about her is just right.

May god help Neil in his roller coaster ride.

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Every Neil fan arrived at one conclusion about her including Sarah.

She is praying for his rescue .

Her attitude and behaviour is shunned by one and all.

I don’t watch but you said that day and these genuine Neil fanss expressed the same yesterday.

NOW I understood my study about her is just right.

May god help Neil in his roller coaster ride.

Neil has an uphill task . I hope in order to fix her he doesn’t destroy himself . For his sake , I hope his relationship is not as bad as it seems to us
404_NotFound thumbnail

Just saw the blurb . Disappointed. Like I was fearing , Vankar again butchered Virat . He is a sadist is all I can say .