Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I watched YHM off and on not completely . So didn’t know much.

Virat never had anything to do with Pakhi but if surrogacy is in he will be forced by Bhavani to be with her. Bhavani is an opportunist.

Bhavani used to force Virat to feed her or take her out on a trip . Did he ever oblige ? Also , when everyone thought Sahas was Virat’s son they didn’t accept Shruthi as Virat’s wife and always recognized Sai as Virat’s lawful wedded wife . Unfortunately, we don’t get to discuss the story to appreciate the wat they have shown the characters so far . it’s always like one set of fans are busy spreading hate and other set brings offscreen into here to rile fans . We need some good writers to analyze the story .
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Bhavani used to force Virat to feed her or take her out on a trip . Did he ever oblige ? Also , when everyone thought Sahas was Virat’s son they didn’t accept Shruthi as Virat’s wife and always recognized Sai as Virat’s lawful wedded wife . Unfortunately, we don’t get to discuss the story to appreciate the wat they have shown the characters so far . it’s always like one set of fans are busy spreading hate and other set brings offscreen into here to rile fans . We need some good writers to analyze the story .

Yes but when the issue is of child,we don’t know what they show.

Vankar likes to give scenes to real life couple.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Yes but when the issue is of child,we don’t know what they show.

Vankar likes to give scenes to real life couple.

Let’s wait and watch . In Tamil version , there were scenes where Pakhi presses Virat’s head and once they even talk about their favorite perfume and their dating phase . Vankar never showed any of that . I guess the episode is up . Did you watch it ? Caught one nice Sairat scene .
Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

Episode is nice . No BD s. SaiRat scenes are so natural and electrifying.

With this surrogacy rumour( not confirmed so calling )

I want all Neil haters of the show stop watching Ghum and settle in other shows where ML and FL will do cringe romance like rolling over each other,this and that.

Then this place will become clean and safe.

My only wish now is that they scrap Surrogacy .

(Please Neil be available for intimate scenes.)

No one can do romance better than Neil. He is awesome.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Episode is nice . No BD s. SaiRat scenes are so natural and electrifying.

With this surrogacy rumour( not confirmed so calling )

I want all Neil haters of the show stop watching Ghum and settle in other shows where ML and FL will do cringe romance like rolling over each other,this and that.

Then this place will become clean and safe.

My only wish now is that they scrap Surrogacy .

(Please Neil be available for intimate scenes.)

No one can do romance better than Neil. He is awesome.

Finally I was able watch the episode on third party site . I hate Hulu it takes so long to upload the episode . The episode was nice but editing and camera angles were horrible. Did you notice Sairat are hugging when Kaku sees them , she call Sai but Sai is close to Pulkit and Virat is no where in the scene . The editing team needs to buck up and hire more resources .

I am afraid Virat doesn’t have any plan in his kitty . I was kind off irritated when he didn’t understand what Sai was saying . She is right the more they delay it’s going to cause more issues .I wonder what is he doing to prepare Kaku’s mind ?

I hope he doesn’t stay mute in tomorrow’s episode. I would hate if they potray him as some spinless man . Should we remind the writers that he fought for her education multiple times . I hope he stays determined like he did during name changing ceremony.

ltelidevara thumbnail

Relax Nitu. He will tell. He won’t stay mute if Kaku damages the sheet. I feel so. He must have thought how to deal with the situation,let us see.

We have SBS for good camera angles.

sadiltl thumbnail

It is still career vs Bahu.

I am hoping virat to speak up. Tomorrow is some festival so I hope everyone will be happy when pakhi feigns illness out of jealousy and you know what happens.

BK I said earlier is just burdening sai! She wants to control her and gets sadistic pleasure when she controls the woman who used to take her decisions independently. She feels high in controlling sai 😡. Virat should give her a wake up call. She listens to him only. Or threaten to leave to Bangalore with his wife.

The romance is good. Looks passionate in words :)

ps: my mind drifts Back to the diamond ring when I see sais hand. Will she get it on consummation day 😳

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I will wait and watch! Sai going and asking pakhi fof bring surrogate itself shows sais stupidity being a doctor. I will switch off if that happens.

let’s see

If this happens it would be the most stupid thing to do.

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Seeing the hype and attention they are receiving after the news I won’t be surprised if they introduce one . Until now they might be contemplating but seeing the attention the show is getting they might implement it . Ekta long back had said how the audiences mindset work . Negative publicity is as important as positive one for them .

I don't know whether this true or false but if it is then the show will lose it's viewers. And, if it's not then this track might be leading towards fake pregnancy. Maybe they can show Pakhi blaming Virat for her pregnancy.

404_NotFound thumbnail

What do you think Sadhika ? Fake pregnancy or surrogacy? If nurse is playing a pivotal role then it should be fake pregnancy. For surrogacy, they need a gynecologist .

https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1523221888390275074?s=20&t=aZRgSvFeGslZL27Q9lntpQ

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago