Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

😆😆 …. the script revolves around Neil . How powerful he is 😆 and how I wish it was true . By the by outdoor sequences are shot in outskirts of Mumbai and they don’t have to travel far . They can very well shoot outdoor scenes and SJ simultaneously . Sada track was shot when he had his wedding on and his then fiancé came to meet him on sets . If it was outdoor she can’t finish her party , go meet him and then go back on the same day . It was Vankar’s creative as he wanted to show remarriage . He cannot have a remarriage sequence if he had followed KD confession. People enjoyed remarriage credited the PH for listening to fans wishes but now it all happened because Neil wasn’t it available 😆 . I need a break from this

It won’t be possible even to shoot in outskirts when he has another show to attend. It takes time to travel.

Wedding is different where Neil can manage his time.

The BD they used in episode two days back in room scene really made me frustrated. It is a group scene with Aswini Bhavani Sai. How clearly the BD is visible !

The scene where Virat praises Sai’s beauty is done separately with both,there is no synchronisation at all.

Neil is saying lines in single frame while Ayesha is in single shot.

It hurts when such scenes are done that way.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

It won’t be possible even to shoot in outskirts when he has another show to attend. It takes time to travel.

Wedding is different where Neil can manage his time.

The BD they used in episode two days back in room scene really made me frustrated. It is a group scene with Aswini Bhavani Sai. How clearly the BD is visible !

The scene where Virat praises Sai’s beauty is done separately with both,there is no synchronisation at all.

Neil is saying lines in single frame while Ayesha is in single shot.

It hurts when such scenes are done that way.

I know it doesn’t make any difference if I share the fact .. he shoots for SJ twice a month . Two episodes are shot in a day from morning to night . He doesn’t have to travel back forth between sets . There are enough blogs from other SJ contestants to prove this . The SJ episodes were shot way back , they have bank of episodes . When the confession track happened he could have easily given a week to outdoor shots if needed . It not so far that he can’t travel to and froth in a day . Anyway when we believe in something so strongly we wont change our mind even when the facts are presented . Let’s agree to disagree on this and end the discussion here .
ltelidevara thumbnail

It is twice a week Nitu not month.

He even said once he will shoot SJ in daytime and night shift in GHUM.

I don’t have any objection for him working in SJ but I feel bad when unnecessarily BD is used in good scenes and also when his action scenes are cut like they did for confession.

Remarriage without Sindoor and mangalsutr! Vankar betrayed fans..

I wish BD won’t be used in intimate scenes. I so wish.

Sometimes he might have had other engagements like attending Rahul mahajan’s wife’s birthday . May be then bhis body double scene happened.

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail

Lakshmi as far as I know BD will not be used for any intimate scenes. Any actor agrees for intimate scenes based on trust. Especially in daily serials trust between actors is important. Because day in day out they interact closely with them. During DABH days, deepika Singh slapped Anas because he touched her more than required.

The trust ayesha and Neil formed is also part of the business. They agree upon few things. Suddenly Doing intimate scenes with an extra in the set is not comfortable to any actor. Be it male or female.
In movies also big heroines don’t act intimate with smaller heroes, though it is changing with work place ethics now. There are some equations which need to be formed before acting.
In short, working with BD is used as last excuse. Neil will have pay cut if he doesn’t shoot for an episode. Yes SJ is making it difficult for Him. But he is working around the clock! We should support him as his fans .

404_NotFound thumbnail

It is twice a week Nitu not month.

He even said once he will shoot SJ in daytime and night shift in GHUM.

I don’t have any objection for him working in SJ but I feel bad when unnecessarily BD is used in good scenes and also when his action scenes are cut like they did for confession.

Remarriage without Sindoor and mangalsutr! Vankar betrayed fans..

I wish BD won’t be used in intimate scenes. I so wish.

Sometimes he might have had other engagements like attending Rahul mahajan’s wife’s birthday . May be then bhis body double scene happened.

You can watch this video where one of contestants says they are shooting from morning and at 6 in the evening they still have one more episodes to shoot . He cannot shoot ghum in the night shift . In the same channel , you can see tomorrow’s SJ episodes was shot 2 weeks back and again two episodes were shot in a day . It’s a 14 episode show so if they shot two days in a week then they should have wrapped up the whole SJ shooting in 1 month . The SJ shooting started from January or early Feb .

https://youtu.be/AyHJdOJRU6U

You were the one who assured me that Neil and Ayesha are comfortable with romantic scenes then why do you feel a Bd will be used . If they can show sindoor scene for promo then it could have been shown for real wedding too if need . They can create outdoor scenes on the set too if needed so action sequences were not cut due to SJ but due to the fact that they wanted to show remarriage . I think you are influenced by the tweets on Twitter which are linking everything to Neil . The Ram Navami celebration was outside of set so if needed they could have shown that as some other city Virat was posted and could have copied KD . Action sequences and VFX were there in that too .

Lakshmi , all I can say is Twitter is not so innocent as you might be assuming . Some are riling up fans with some hidden agenda . Don’t fall for that .

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

You can watch this video where one of contestants says they are shooting from morning and at 6 in the evening they still have one more episodes to shoot . He cannot shoot ghum in the night shift . In the same channel , you can see tomorrow’s SJ episodes was shot 2 weeks back and again two episodes were shot in a day . It’s a 14 episode show so if they shot two days in a week then they should have wrapped up the whole SJ shooting in 1 month . The SJ shooting started from January or early Feb .

https://youtu.be/AyHJdOJRU6U

You were the one who assured me that Neil and Ayesha are comfortable with romantic scenes then why do you feel a Bd will be used . If they can show sindoor scene for promo then it could have been shown for real wedding too if need . They can create outdoor scenes on the set too if needed so action sequences were not cut due to SJ but due to the fact that they wanted to show remarriage . I think you are influenced by the tweets on Twitter which are linking everything to Neil . The Ram Navami celebration was outside of set so if needed they could have shown that as some other city Virat was posted and could have copied KD . Action sequences and VFX were there in that too .

Lakshmi , all I can say is Twitter is not so innocent as you might be assuming . Some are riling up fans with some hidden agenda . Don’t fall for that .

No Nitu I am not influenced by anyone on twitter. My belief my understanding that you mentioned here got upside down after the surrogacy track announcement.

Still I believe Neil is so comfortable with Ayesha. From his side he is not at fault for anything otherwise their romantic scenes wouldn’t have the flavour and chemistry which is unbeatable.

Aiswarya is the bad influence.

She is responsible for everything bad that happened and now this surrogacy track. Why would it be thought of if not to give her motherhood of Virat’s child? No other reason is there to bring it upon,I swear on my conscience.

404_NotFound thumbnail

No Nitu I am not influenced by anyone on twitter. My belief my understanding that you mentioned here got upside down after the surrogacy track announcement.

Still I believe Neil is so comfortable with Ayesha. From his side he is not at fault for anything otherwise their romantic scenes wouldn’t have the flavour and chemistry which is unbeatable.

Aiswarya is the bad influence.

She is responsible for everything bad that happened and now this surrogacy track. Why would it be thought of if not to give her motherhood of Virat’s child? No other reason is there to bring it upon,I swear on my conscience.

We still don’t know the plot of surrogacy track . It could be that instead of showing Pakhi faking pregnancy they might show her faking surrogacy . We need to wait and watch . Sai will definitely get pregnant but they might show Pakhi misleading Sairat to believe Sai cannot conceive and offering to be surrogate mother . By then Sai would get pregnant and Pakhi exposed . You need to trust the makers .

I will ask you this in 500 episodes have you ever seen a scene where they showed Virat was emotionally or physically involved with Pakhi? He refused to eat food served by her and only eat from his mom’s or his wife’s hand . Even if they show surrogacy the wont show Virat falling out of love or getting too close to Pakhi . Even if it’s surrogacy the child will belong to Sairat . Virat won’t sleep with Pakhi ever . We need to give credit where it’s due .Vankar has never shown Virat and Pakhi having emotional or physical affair . You should watch YHM to see how third wheel was shoved between leads . They are many cringe scenes where the hero celebrates his anniversary with ex while being married to the lead . He keeps getting attracted to his ex’s beauty and does pooja with his ex infront of his wife .

On Twitter , there is a planned tweets where they say the negative things about show everyday . Unknowingly, we might start believing them but don’t fall for it . Some are from other FD and one of them is the one who abuses real women by hiding behind fake accounts . He did that to another show called Silsila …he is mentally sick .

ltelidevara thumbnail

Nitu Ghum these days shooting mostly at night. All those shooting BTS were shared by genuine people on twitter.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Nitu Ghum these days shooting mostly at night. All those shooting BTS were shared by genuine people on twitter.

Might be or it could be that they are shooting till late night as they don’t have episode bank . The 1week advance is putting lot of stress on the cast and crew
ltelidevara thumbnail

I watched YHM off and on not completely . So didn’t know much.

Virat never had anything to do with Pakhi but if surrogacy is in he will be forced by Bhavani to be with her. Bhavani is an opportunist.