Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1013440 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I wasn't aware that this "strategy" was exclusive to SRK fans. I've seen many people from various stardoms do the same. I'm not upset by your 'strategy' but genuinely confused why the comparison to SRK was made when I can only see one comment describing his voice as nasal-like. It seems like if you have a favourite actor/actress in this forum, then any comment you make, despite being completely unrelated to them is used as a weapon against you. Just because a few members didn't like the trailer and God forbid they're a SRK fan, then you have the topic-maker writing an angry rant, "praying that his movie flops so it could be slap across all his fans". Members do have an identity separate to their favourites.

Anyway thanks for clearing. I hope the people aka person answers your question.

And what i don't understand is why u r so upset about this. In my original comment i didn't even mention SRK fans or any specific name. Maine jo notice kiya wo likh diya. Ab jiske liye tha wo khud hi samajh gaya hoga / hogi. U should have simply let him or respond instead of questioning me. Baki jab tumne explain karne ko kaha to maine some people word use kiya. Ab us se bhi tumhe problem hai jabki in ur own words this 'strategy' isn't exclusive to srk fans. 😕

Plus I'm responsible only for my own comment. Tm ka theka nahi le rakha maine. Usse jo problem ho ussi se bolo.

1013440 thumbnail

Huh. How have you not mentioned SRK? So who is SRK haklaoes? When I asked for clarification on this comment because I didn't understand it, you quoted saying people who like his stuttering and hamming. People is more than one person Nathu.

Oops! Looks like i missed writing fan word here.

What i meant was 'i haven't even mentioned srk fan here'. Sorry for the confusion. 😳

People is more than one person ye baat unko bhi samjhao (srk fandom) those who have made this strategy popular i.e. using people word indirectly to taunt someone specific or some fandom. I'm just using their own trick on them.

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

And what i don't understand is why u r so upset about this. In my original comment i didn't even mention SRK fans or any specific name. Maine jo notice kiya wo likh diya. Ab jiske liye tha wo khud hi samajh gaya hoga / hogi. U should have simply let him or respond instead of questioning me. Baki jab tumne explain karne ko kaha to maine some people word use kiya. Ab us se bhi tumhe problem hai jabki in ur own words this 'strategy' isn't exclusive to srk fans. 😕

Plus I'm responsible only for my own comment. Tm ka theka nahi le rakha maine. Usse jo problem ho ussi se bolo.

You mentioned SRK in the original comment and made a reference to the hakla. I asked for clarification and you used the term people. I didn't realise you were using the word to strategise until you pointed it out. Just because members use this strategy, doesn't mean I'm going to automatically assume everyone's going to do the same. I can't interpret everything based on assumptions, that's why I asked for you to clarify.

1123225 thumbnail

What's so great about this trailer? Looks like every action movie ever?

1013440 thumbnail

You mentioned SRK in the original comment and made a reference to the hakla. I asked for clarification and you used the term people. I didn't realise you were using the word to strategise until you pointed it out. Just because members use this strategy, doesn't mean I'm going to automatically assume everyone's going to do the same. I can't interpret everything based on assumptions, that's why I asked for you to clarify.

Good! Now u know i was using this strategy and I do use this strategy! All clear now? 😃😆

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Oops! Looks like i missed writing fan word here.

What i meant was i didn't even mention srk fan here. Sorry for the confusion. 😳

People is more than one person ye baat unko bhi samjhao (srk fandom) those who have made this strategy popular i.e. using people word indirectly to taunt someone specific or some fandom. I'm just using their own trick on them.

Fair enough. The missing word is what had led to making me whirl around in confusion. Just like you're not responsible for the TM, I'm not responsible for other members. 😉

Anyway, this isn't the place or time to throw digs at fandoms. I've seen plenty of members using the 'people' term to make digs at members for writing essays. Guess it's a strategy enjoyed by everyone here. I'll start using this strategy in the future as well. 😳

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
1013440 thumbnail

Fair enough. The missing word is what had led to making me whirl around in confusion. Just like you're not responsible for the TM, I'm not responsible for other members. 😉

Anyway, this isn't the place or time to throw digs at fandoms. I've seen plenty of members using the 'people' term to make digs at members for writing essays. Guess it's a strategy enjoyed by everyone here. I'll start using this strategy in the future as well. 😳

Maine to pehle hi kaha tha don't take it personally if u don't do such things. Let me reiterate- I'm not blaming or questioning you, in case i haven't still made myself clear 😕😆

Yes it's a good strategy. Feel free to use it. You can even take tips from 'some people' who love SRK, they are pro at it 😉😆

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry @vik_kat, but this guy Mahesh Babu is the most overrated actor ever. And I mean it. He can't emote. Just one expression everytime. I will rather watch paint dry than watching this guy's movie.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Mahesh Babu will never learn to act. His film choices are poor as well.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MuratHayat

I have Better things to do than make up stories about some random actor .. Google it for yourself duh!

Ok.. anyway thanks for the baseless rumor 😆