Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

MB has a nasal voice - lol... So funny 😈

SRK haklaoes - aww... so cute

What’s your point? I don’t get your second line.

1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

What’s your point? I don’t get your second line.

I find it ironic that people gushing over SRK's haklana and hamming are making fun of someone's (supposedly) nasal voice.

423728 thumbnail

I find it ironic that people gushing over SRK's haklana and hamming are making fun of someone's (supposedly) nasal voice.

Who’s gushing over the haklana? If anything that term is used to insult him just because he essayed one role requiring him to stutter. People are always going to find something to like or dislike about a celebrity. Someone might like this actors voice and some might not. It’s a matter of preference, nothing ironic or that deep to ponder over.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

U know what I get it

There was a time when he had the highest potential amongst all his contemporaries …he experimented and did a series of bad or under appreciated films which faced heavy losses

Now he’s in the phase where he’s sticking to the formula and doing what has worked in the past …have a heroine to get those cutesy teasing romantic scenes, have some fight sequences, punch dialogues , bad villain ,massy/ folk song in the pre climax , have a goal to save a friend/ village / country and everything resolves in the end

It will stop working soon and I think he knows it too…he’s just milking it and u can tell

I hope he finds the courage to work with newer directors who will explore his potential better

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
1013440 thumbnail

Who’s gushing over the haklana? If anything that term is used to insult him just because he essayed one role requiring him to stutter. People are always going to find something to like or dislike about a celebrity. Someone might like this actors voice and some might not. It’s a matter of preference, nothing ironic or that deep to ponder over.

I'm not talking about the ones who dislike SRK but the ones who love SRK. For them even SRK's haklana and kkkkkk kiron is cute. If u don't find it cute then don't take it personally 😃

And yes if people who like SRK stammering cute make fun of someone's (supposedly) Nasal voice then I too have a right to point that out. The irony is nothing so deep but rather on surface for everyone to see ... so no need to ponder over 😆

P.s it's not just in one film. But he did that hey ey ey in lots of movies I've seen..

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

interesting. I just might watch this. He's got better swag than Salmon and SRK put together.😆

423728 thumbnail

I'm not talking about the ones who dislike SRK but the ones who love SRK. For them even SRK's haklana and kkkkkk kiron is cute. If u don't find it cute then don't take it personally 😃

And yes if people who like SRK stammering cute make fun of someone's (supposedly) Nasal voice then I too have a right to point that out. The irony is nothing so deep but rather on surface for everyone to see ... so no need to ponder over 😆

P.s it's not just in one film. But he did that hey ey ey in lots of movies I've seen..

Let me get this straight. Only one member has mentioned that he has a nasal voice and because of his comment, you’re making it sound like every SRK fan has come to this thread to attack this guy. I’m confused. Did I miss out on these ‘people’ because I thought it was just one person?

1013440 thumbnail

Let me get this straight. Only one member has mentioned that he has a nasal voice and because of his comment, you’re making it sound like every SRK fan has come to this thread to attack this guy. I’m confused. Did I miss out on these ‘people’ because I thought it was just one person?

Ok then i will also come straight to the point.

I thought srk fans are well aware of this strategy that when they have to address or reply or taunt on someone without directly quoting or tagging them they use the words "some people" or "people". I just took a leaf out of their books. You seem to be upset about that now. 😕

P.s. now don't include yourself if u don't do this 'some people' thing... But there are many who do!

P.p.s - and i don't understand where I'm including every srk fan here. I haven't even mentioned srk here 😕

MB has a nasal voice - lol... So funny smiley15

SRK haklaoes - aww... so cute smiley42

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
423728 thumbnail

Ok then i will also come straight to the point.

I thought srk fans are well aware of this strategy that when they have to address or reply or taunt on someone without directly quoting or tagging them they use the words "some people" or "people". I just took a leaf out of their books. You seem to be upset about that now. 😕

P.s. now don't include yourself if u don't do this 'some people' thing... But there are many who do!

I wasn't aware that this "strategy" was exclusive to SRK fans. I've seen many people from various stardoms do the same. I'm not upset by your 'strategy' but genuinely confused why the comparison to SRK was made when I can only see one comment describing his voice as nasal-like. It seems like if you have a favourite actor/actress in this forum, then any comment you make, despite being completely unrelated to them is used as a weapon against you. Just because a few members didn't like the trailer and God forbid they're a SRK fan, then you have the topic-maker writing an angry rant, "praying that his movie flops so it could be slap across all his fans". Members do have an identity separate to their favourites.

Anyway thanks for clearing. I hope the people aka person answers your question.

423728 thumbnail

P.p.s - and i don't understand where I'm including every srk fan here. I haven't even mentioned srk here 😕

MB has a nasal voice - lol... So funny smiley15

SRK haklaoes - aww... so cute smiley42

Huh. How have you not mentioned SRK? So who is SRK haklaoes? When I asked for clarification on this comment because I didn't understand it, you quoted saying people who like his stuttering and hamming. People is more than one person Nathu.