Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: A_bhi_23

Read all four parts continuously. Very nicely written.πŸ‘β€οΈ Finally, Rishi's redemption track begins! Can't wait for the next part :) By the way, I love the way you have portrayed Lakshmi in your story: strong, proud, and full of confidence.πŸ‘πŸΌ Now it's time for Rishi to play hard to get lakshmi back in his life but... I want Lakshmi shouldn't forgive Rishi for all his deeds that easily. Bring it on.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Thank you so much for your lovely opinion about my story.  I am glad that you liked the story.  Even I had enough with the current track thats why I had begin this story.  So don't worry Lakshmi will not forgive him easily.  And there is lots of twist and turn in this story.  And once again thank you for giving your valuable time to read this story.❀❀❀

Tanukirti thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 6

Hii guys,

I'm really sorry first of all for not updating this story from last three months. So I don't know whether you guys still will like to read it or not.  But I hope you guys will support me again.  So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

The plane land in Shimla. Rishi, Ayush, Ahana, Sonia, Devika, Raj, and Aaru came out from the Airport.

Raj : (happily) So welcome to Shimla my dear saali sahibas and saale sahab.

Sonia: (smiling) This city is really beautiful.

Ahana: (happily)  Thanks Jiju but must say this city is so peaceful unlike Mumbai which is always filled with Chaos.

Ayush :(Remembered Shalu and feels like he is very closed to Shalu)  (smilingly)  Yes, Mumbai never stop for anyone but this city is like it always welcome everyone happily.

Raj : (smilingly)  Rishi you won't say anything.

But Rishi didn't listen anything because he is engrossed in his thoughts.

Rishi's thought,

Why my heart is beating so fast like it will come out.  Since Lakshmi left my heart never beat so fast then why after 7 year.  Why my heart is saying that I will meet my Lakshmi very soon. This city had some strange peace which is soothing my pain. I don't know Lakshmi whether you are here or not but I am feeling like I will get you back.....

Rishi thought got interrupted by Raj's Shout.

Rishi: (coming out of his thoughts)  Wha... What happe... What happened Raj.

Ayush: Rishi Bhai Raj Jiju is calling you from last 5 minutes but you didn't reacted that why he called you little loudly.

Rishi: (apologetically)  I'm sorry Raj,  tell me what are you saying.

Raj: Everyone said something about this city but what is your thought about this city.

Rishi: ( closing his eyes and smiling)  This city has a power to sooth anyone's pain. This city give me strange peace, a weird sensation of belongingness. I am liking this city very much.

Then Rishi realized what he said and everyone looked at him shocked because after 7 year,  Rishi loved something. Ayush also realized that Rishi feel something like He feels.

Ayush: Let's go home everyone.  I am really tired.

Raj: Let's go.

They sit in two Car.

Car1 : Rishi, Ayush and Raj.

(Raj is sitting on driver seat, Rishi on passenger seat and Ayush at back seat)

Car2 : Devika, Sonia, Ahana and Aaru.

So they were coming back home, then they stopped at Red Signal. Lakshmi also came at the same signal and stop near Rishi's Car. Just then Cold wind start flowing. RishMi feels something strange. Lakshmi's Dupatta falls on Rishi face.  Both feel a very strong feeling that they are here. As Rishi removed the dupatta and was going to see her face but the signal turned Green and Lakshmi goes fron there hurriedly.

In the meantime, Raj started FM on which the Song "Phir bhi tumko Chahungi" was going on air and hearing this song, Rishi start missing Lakshmi more and remember a moment of them.

Flashback :

Lakshmi was cooking food was humming the song"Main phir bhi Chahungi" softly.  Rishi came and saw her cooking and humming the song softly.

Rishi:  (smiling) What are you making Lakshmi.

Lakshmi :  (happily) I am making Aloo Tikki for Ayush as he wanted to eat in Amritsari style.

Rishi :Ok but why did you stopped singing the song.  You were singing it beautifully.  Your voice is really soothing.  I always want to listen yohr voice.

Lakshmi : (smiling) Thank you Rishi for your lovely appreciation. But you came and you were talking to me, so that's why I stopped singing the song.

Rishi: (smilingly) Then please I am saying you to sing the song.

Lakshmi start humming the song with much emotion and softly.

After Lakshmi finished the song.

Rishi : (mesmerized) Really soothing voice you have. But by the way I had noticed many times, you sing this song very much. Why.

Lakshmi : (Looking at Him)  Because this song is my favorite.  You know what when my we had gone to have dinner with each other for the first time with you.  That time I noticed your goodness and that time itself I fall in love with you.  After coming to home, I listened this song and this song described my every emotion that I have for you. May be this is just a song lyrics for you but for me it is my emotions rishi.  I am telling you Rishi I CAN DIE FOR YOU RISHI Main phir bhi tumko chaahungi
Iss chaahat mein marr jaaungi.

Rishi got really emotional listening all this.

Rishi: (teary eyed)  From now on this is my favorite song too.

After that they used go listen the song together.

Flashback ended.

Raj: What happened Rishi?  Where are you lost.

Rishi: Nothing much Raj just seeing the beauty of this city.

Rishi was trying to find out that dupatta girl.

On the other hand,

Lakshmi reached her Cafe,

Lakshmi's thought,

Why I am feeling like Rishi is here.  May be I am thinking too much.  But I really felt his presence. My heartbeat vot high. If Rishi is really here then What will I do? He had moved on for sure.  I am nothing for him. So Lakshmi you should also don't bother yourself because of him. No Lakshmi don't fall weak, you have your lifeline, your Pari. Even you have two lovely Sister.  Even a best friend like  Sanskar. No I won't fall weak.  I just hate RISHI OBEROI. I JUST HATE HIM TO THE CORE.

Her thought ended as someone called her.

That's it for today guys.

I hope you guys will like it .

And please ignore my mistakes and suggestions are welcome always.

Do votes and give your reviews.

Until the next update bye guys πŸ‘‹
Take Care 

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catching.Fire

Do continue πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

Sure Dear

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 7

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Lakshmi was thinking about Rishi. Just then Shalu called her.

Shalu: (worried)  What happened Di, Why are you so lost.

Lakshmi : (lying) Nothing, just thinking about to introduce something new in cafe.

Shalu: O Accha,  Di I am going home.  I am not feeling good.

Lakshmi : (worried)  What happened to you Shalu.  Should we go to the doctor.

Shalu: No Di, there is no  need of a doctor.  I will rest and then I will feel better.

Lakshmi : Ok take care of yourself.

Shalu left from there.

Lakshmi then engrossed herself in her work.

After sometime,

A couple was having chocolate cupcakes but suddenly the boy rub cake frosting on girl noise intentionally. So the girl scolded him not to do that then after sometime the boy again put cake frosting on girl's cheek.  And the girl also start putting the cake frosting on his face.

Seeing this Lakshmi remember the cupcake batter fight.  (I hope you guys remember) Lakshmi become sad as well as Angry.

Lakshmi's thought,

All those moments were so special, so beautiful for me but I never knew that it was all fake Rishi. You turned my special and beautiful moments  into a worst nightmare. Whenever I remember those moments,it fresh my wounds up, it only brings me pain.  I used to think that you love me but you were betraying me without any shame.  You never thought about me. You snatched away my every happiness.  I just hate you,  I just hate you, I hate you Rishi Oberoi. I hope we never meet again.

Her thought ended.

Lakshmi was still the girl and boy.

Lakshmi : Rita please come here, Please handle the counter.  I am going in the kitchen.

Rita: What happened Di,  Any problem.

Lakshmi : Nothing much Woh I have to check the stock.

Rita: Ok 

Lakshmi goes to the kitchen and cries bitterly.

After 15 minutes she composed herself and came out.

On the other hand,

Shalu reached home. But Bani and Pari were not at home. So she directly goes to her room. Shalu take out a photo which was hidden in the cupboard.

Shalu: (to the photo) Why I am feeling that you are here.  I am feeling restless from tomorrow morning.  But I can't tell this to anyone except you.  You know what I should hate you because of you, your brother and your family my Di lost her smile.  She used to happy,  chirpy girl but after your brother betrayal my Di lost her peace, love, smile, her everything.  But still I can't able to hate you Ayush. (Yes, the photo is of Ayush and Shalu also love him but didn't tell anyone about it) Why I  am not able to hate you.  You must have been married now. You are living happily with your wife for sure. And your happiness matters me the most. 

Saying this the girl cried her heart out. After 10 mins she composed herself.

After 10 mins she composed herself and start preparing lunch for Bani and Pari.

On the other hand,

Rishi, Ayush, Raj, Devika, Ahana, Sonia and Aaru reached home.

Devika: (smile) You all sit I will bring coffee for everyone and hot chocolate for Aaru.

Everyone nods.

After 5 minutes, Devika give coffee to everyone and hot chocolate to Aaru.

After sipping the coffee ,

Rishi thought,

I drink so many coffee Lakshmi after you left me but the taste of your coffee I never get.  I missed everything related to you. Please come back Lakshmi.  I can't bear more Lakshmi, please come back Lakshmi. Please .

Rishi thought ended.

Raj: Let me show you your room guys.

So Raj show everyone room to them.  All goes to freshen up.

In Rishi Room,

Looking at Lakshmi Photo with so much love,

Rishi : It was my dream to come here with you as everyone used to have that they came to this  city with their partner.  But I am so unfortunate that you are not here with me. But remember that you are always in my heart.  Missing you so much. 

Saying this he kissed Lakshmi photo.

Screen shift to Ayush Room,

Looking at Shalu picture,

I don't why Shalu,  but I am feeling that you are here Shalu,  very close to me.  I can't tell my feeling to anyone but I really want to tell you that I really love you. I want to spend my whole life with you.  I am trying to find you from last 7 year but can't able to find you.  Please come back to me.  Please I promise I will keep you happy.

Then after 5 minutes,  he takes a long breath and composed himself.

In evening,

Everyone are sitting in the hall.

Devika: (excited)  Tomorrow is Aaru Birthday,  I am really excited.

Raj: (teasingly) You're being excited like tomorrow is your birthday.

Devika: (annoyed) So what if it is not my birthday but it is my son birthday.  And top of that all her maasi  and mama are here.  So it should be special.

Raj : Yaa that is right.  We will celebrate his birthday royaly.

Ayush: (excited) Yeeeeee, We will celebrate Aaru birthday royaly.

Ahana : (happily)  It will be fun.

Sonia: (smiling)  Really.

Just then Aaru comes and hearing about his Birthday.  He got excited.

Aaru: (excitedly)  Yeah,  I would celebrate my birthday with everyone.  I'm really excited for tomorrow.  (to Devika) Mom Can I invite Pari and her family in the party.

Listening again Rishi again engrossed in his thought,

Why I am always thinking about Pari. What is my relation with her.  Why I always feel a connection with her.  I think I am thinking too much. Leave it Rishi. Let focus on Aaru's Birthday.

Devika: (smiling)  Aree off course you can beta.  We will personally invite him.

Raj: Then it is final that we will celebrate his birthday tomorrow grandly.

Everyone : (excitedly )Yeee

That's it for today guys.

I hope you guys will like it .

And please ignore my mistakes and suggestions are welcome always.

Do votes and give your reviews.

Until the next update bye guys πŸ‘‹
Take Care 

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 8 

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

After the party announcement, Ahana, Devika and Sonia goes to do the preparation of the party. Raj goes to his office for a meeting.  Now only Rishi, Ayush and Aaru was left.

Aaru: (cutely) Rishi Mamu I want something from you.

Rishi : (smilingly) What do you want my cutiepie.

Aaru: (cutely)  Mamu I want to eat ice cream.

Rishi: Bas

Aaru: Yes, Mamu.

Rishi: Ok wait , I will bring ice cream from refrigerator.

Aaru: (cutely)  But Mamu my favorite flavor isn't available at home.

Ayush : So what do you want To Rishi bhai to do.

Aaru: (Cutely)  Actually Mamu I want you to take me out to have ice cream.

Rishi: (smilingly)  Ok. We will go and your Ayush Mamu will also come with us.

Ayush : (smilingly)  Ok, but which palour.

Aaru: (happily and instantly)  Sweet Cafe Mamu.

Ayush: (suspicious)  Why only Sweet Cafe.

Aaru: (happily)  Actually the aunty made ice cream herself and its super yummy.

Rishi: (happy to see Aaru so much excited)  Ok Let's go otherwise we will get late and the parlor will be closed.

Trio left for the Cafe happily but Ayush and Rishi was getting some strange feelings.

On the other hand,

Pari called Sanskar from land-line. and sanskar pick up the call.

Pari: (Cutely)  Hello Buddy!

Sanskar: (Lovingly) Hii Buddy, how are you.

Pari : (pouting cutely) I'm not good buddy.

Sanskar: (Cutely)  Why, What happened to my buddy.

Pari: Buddy, Mumma and Shalu Maasi are at Cafe and Bani Maasi have gone to purchase vegetables from the market.  And I am getting really bored and I want to eat Pistachio nuts ice cream with Choco Chips Ice cream.

Sanskar: (shaking his head unbelievably)  Ok,  So my buddy want to eat ice cream but who eats this weird combination of ice cream.

Pari : (cutely) I liked it a lot Buddy!

Sankar: Ok get ready, I am coming in 10 mins. And I will inform your Bani maasi till then

Pari: Ok Buddy, I love you.

Sanskar: Love you too Buddy.

Sanskar then messaged Bani,

Hii Bani,  I am taking Pari with me. So don't worry about her.

He sent the message to Bani.

Screen shift to Sweet Cafe,

Lakshmi : (to Shalu)  Shalu I am going to meet the interior Designer. So I will come to home directly.

Shalu: Ok Di. I have called the carpenter to come and repair it as it getting jamed again and again.

Lakshmi : Ok. I am leaving now.

Then Shalu got a call from her friend that she has an urgent work with her.

Shalu : (to Rita)  Rita I am going as I have to urgently.  So please take care of cafe as today there are not many customers.

Rita: Ok di. Don't worry.

Shalu also left.

Rishi, Ayush and Aaru came to the cafe.  As Shalu was about to go but suddenly her heart start beating really fast. She saw here and there but didn't found anyone. Even Ayush felt something but didn't found anything then he saw a girl.  He was about to go to that girl but Rishi called him.

Ayush: Coming Rishi Bhai

As he turned to see the girl, the girl has already left from there.

(I know that you all know that the Girl is Shalu).

Rishi: What happened Ayush. Is everything okay.

Ayush: Yes, Bhai . Everything is ok.

Then trio goes inside.

Aaru came inside happily.

Aaru: (Happyily)Hii Rita Maasi, How are you ?

Rita: (happily)  I am good Aaru.  How are you. And who are they. (pointing toward Ayush and Rishi)

Aaru: (smiling) They are mamu s. But Where are Aunty and Maasi.

Rita: They had some work. So they left.  You told me which flavor you want.

Aaru: (happily)  As always Di, Choco Chips Ice cream.

Rita: (to Rishi and  Ayush)  Sir which flavor do you like to have.

Ayush: Can I ask you something.

Rita : Sure Sir.

Ayush : How do you know that we have came to have ice cream.

Rita: (smiling)  Because Aaru came here with his father frequent times and have ordered only ice cream.

So Ayush nods.

Rishi : I would like to Choco Chips Ice cream.

Ayush: For me Blue Berry Ice cream.

Rita: Sure Sir,  please sit over there. I will bring your order.

Rita order a servant to bring the order.

Rishi and Ayush felt immense peace there. Both are feeling really relaxed there as if they have gotten peace after long ages.

At Lakshmi's house.

Pari got ready then she hear the doorbell. She opened the door and saw sanskar. 

Sanskar: Buddy are you ready.

Pari: Yes,  Buddy.  Let's go.

Sanskar: Ok

Just then Bani comes and asked Pari not to trouble Sanskar. 

Pari: I don't trouble anyone Maasi.

Bani: (Opening her mouth in O shape)  Accha, See who is saying this.

Pari :(innocently)  Mee

Sanskar: Bani we are leaving, I will drop her.  So take care of yourself and don't worry about her.

Bani nods.

Sanskar and Pari left from there.

Rita soon serve them the ice creams and they all liked their flavour.

Rishi: (Thinking)  Why I am feeling like this is made by someone close.

Ayush: (Eating his ice cream) I love this ice cream, I never eated this much delicious ice cream ever.  Now I get it why Aaru want to come this cafe only.

Aaru: I know that Mamu you will like the ice cream.

Ayush nods.

After having the ice creams Rishi goes to Rita for paying the bills.

Rishi: The ice cream was awesome. You really made the ice cream very delicious. And give me the bill.

Rita: Thank you Sir,  this is your bill And I didn't made this ice cream but L.........

Just then her phone rings.

Rita: (On call)  Yes,  I am coming in two minutes.

Rita: Sorry Sir I have to go.

Rishi: (giving the money) Ok

Rita left from there.

Ayush and Aaru comes there.

Ayush: Let's go home bhai.

Rishi: You go, I will come in sometime.

Ayush: But why bhai.

Rishi: Actually I am feeling good in this cold breeze, So I will come in sometime.

Ayush: Ok Bhai, Come soon.

Aaru and Ayush left.

Just then Sanskar and Pari comes in the cafe.  Both was about to enter, just then Sanskar'sphone rings .

Sanskar: Buddy, I have an important call,  I will in two minutes.  You go inside and sit there.  Ok.

Pari :Ok Buddy.

Pari goes inside and didn't found anyone except Rishi, So she goes to a table sit there silently.

Rishi was about to go outside just then cool breeze started and the door suddenly closed because breeze. Rishi tries to open the door but failed.  He again tried but again  failed. 

Rishi: O god, This door is jammed. Now how will I go out of her. So he start shouting :- IS THERE ANYONE OUTSIDE.  PLEASE HELP ME I AM STUCK INSIDE.

Hearing Rishi shout Pari came to him.

Pari: (Cutely)  What happened Uncle.  How may I help you.

Rishi look at the girl and says lovingly : Beta you are so small,  how will you help me. And top of that you also had stuck inside with me.

Pari get little angry hearing that she is small .

Pari: (angry but still cutely)  Uncle don't call me small.  I don't like when someone call me small.  And my maasi says that I am a big and brave girl.

Rishi: (lovingly)  But Beta you are really a small girl and where is your parents.

Pari: (now really angry)  I told you naa uncle don't call me small, I'm a big girl. And why should I tell you about my parents.  You're stranger and mumma says that We should never talk to strangers. You don't even know this much.

Saying this she start laughing.

Rishi: (now smiling)  So then we can do one thing, let's do friendship with each other, then I won't be a stranger for you then you can tell me about your parent's whereabouts.

Pari: (look at him from toe to head)  But I thought you are big but you also study like me in school.....

She start laughing.

Now Rishi get little annoyed.

Rishi: (annoyed) I am not a school going child.  I am Rishi.. Rishi Oberoi. I am 30 year old.

Pari: (cutely)  Oooo...  You're 26 year old but still goes to school uncle.

And again she start laughing. Rishi felt happy to see her smile.

Rishi: (now very lovingly)  No beta, I am a business man And I live in Mumbai and came her for a business work. I told you so much about it me. Now you tell me something about yourself and your family.

Pari: Can I trust you uncle.

Rishi: (Lovingly) Off course you can Baccha. Even I told you so much about me.

Pari: (Cutely)  Ok uncle.  Myself is Pari. I am 5 year old. I study in L.K.G class in Rose Mountain School. I live with my mother, Maasi s and my buddy. I love my buddy and mumma so much.  I have a best friend too Aarav Kaur.

Rishi understand that she is Aaru's Pari.

Rishi: Ok  but you didn't tell me that with whom you came.

Pari : I have came here with my buddy ,he is talking on phone and this cafe belongs to my mumma.

Rishi: Pari Should I tell you my secret.

Pari: Tell me uncle. 

Rishi: I am Aarav Kaur's Mamu.

Pari: (happily)  Ok So you are his mamu.

Rishi: Yes, Pari tell me one thing there is any door to go outside.

Pari: (cutely)  No uncle. There is no way.

Rishi: Now how will we go.

Pari: (cutely)  Aree Budhu uncle,  Why fear when Pari is here. My buddy is outside.  He will help us. And don't get scared.  I am here.

Rishi remember Lakshmi hearing Pari talk.

As he didn't respond, Pari shakes him.

Pari: (Cutely) What happened Uncle.

Rishi: (proudly) You're are really  a strong girl. 

Pari: (cutely)  I know that Uncle. Ok now Ask for help uncle.

Both start shouting....

Rishi: Please someone help,  We are stucked inside.

Pari: Buddy! Buddy!  Buddy help us.  I had locked inside.  Buddy please help.

Sanskar hear her shout and come there.

Sanskar: What happened buddy and why did you locked the door.

In the meantime, Rita came with Carepenter and informed Sanskar about the door problem.  And he broked the door and hugged Pari.

Sanskar : (Worried)  I am fine buddy.  I'm strong girl buddy. And Ri (Rishi is also with me naa)

Sanskar looked at that side and saw Rishi.

Sanskar: (to Pari)  Buddy, call him with respect he is elder to you.

Rishi: (to Sanskar)  Let's her call me Ri. I liked it.  Ok Pari,  I am leaving now.  Bye Pari.

Pari: (cutely)  Bye Ri!

Sanskar : I hope she doesn't trouble you much Mr....

Rishi: Oberoi..

Sankar: Sanskar Maheshwari.

Rishi: Nice to meet you Mr. Maheshwari.

Sanskar : Me too Mr. Oberoi.

Rishi left after hugging Pari .

Pari also had her favorite combination ice cream and left for home.

That's it for today guys,

I know that today part is really boring, so please bear with me and I promise to write some good chapter soon.

MoumiDas3 I don't know whether you will like it or not as I think it isn't a cute banter as your expectations.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes and errors.

Please do votes and comments.

Till the next update bye guys πŸ‘‹

Take Care πŸ‘

Lauzi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing and lovely  ff 

MrsNgozo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome updates I loved them all. I can't wait for rishimi to meet and please continue soon.

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsNgozo

Awesome updates I loved them all. I can't wait for rishimi to meet and please continue soon.

Thank you dear,  i will try to update soon.

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please continue this story 

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Please continue this story 

sure dear