Users

Frequent Posters

Navyasree08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

part 3 

beautiful part

arjun having a girls hand in dream and sam roshini also help him in that. but now he is getting them again.

so sam is ready for memory card but what it had? 

shreeza knew eachother and loved their convo and poor team tried to impress akdu acp rawte and got lecturesπŸ˜†

first case and they solved it and arjun got to see same hand's pic which he saw in his dream from picture clicked by shree and its none other but our sakshi.

aweeeeeee arjun is so romantic before then how he forgot sakshi and became such akdu?

Yeah sameer and roshni knows about Arjun's dream girl ,  yeah memory card has very important information ( may be about Arjun's dream girl πŸ˜‰) team always tries to impress arjun but always fails and gets sys , yes arjun is so romantic ,  you will know more  about Arjun's love in upcoming episodes , and he had a memory loss , reasons behind that will be revealed later 

Navyasree08 thumbnail

part 4

superb part

sakshi fb of arjun b'day four years ago was beautiful

what happened after that so arjun didn't remember her?

even loving her he got married to roshini?
arakshi message convo reminded me vidya's story hello my dear wrong no.

so new member is ayesha or sakshi?

waiting for sakshi to make arjun eat gulabjamun made by her😳

Thank you ❣️ arjun forget his past  that's why he did not remember anything , and yes i also remembered hello my dear wrong no story while iam writing that message sequence  that was one of my favourite story , our sakshi is so smart she would easily make arjun eat food made by her 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

part 5

superb update

poor team taken very much efforts to celebrate arjun's b'day but this sadu 

wow sam told them arjun's fav.

sakshi sent his fav and message him

lolz arjun loves biryani your arjun loves katahal and gulab jamun

at last ayesha entered but whats this ekdum feeky entry of our dabang lady.

arjun's instinct sam in danger 

sakshi saved sam and arakshi met

but arjun unconscious may be coz memory flashes

thanks for update 

Navyasree08 thumbnail

part 5

superb update

poor team taken very much efforts to celebrate arjun's b'day but this sadu 

wow sam told them arjun's fav.

sakshi sent his fav and message him

lolz arjun loves biryani your arjun loves katahal and gulab jamun

at last ayesha entered but whats this ekdum feeky entry of our dabang lady.

arjun's instinct sam in danger 

sakshi saved sam and arakshi met

but arjun unconscious may be coz memory flashes

thanks for update 

Yeah poor team ,par abh sakshi Aya na akdu ko teek kardengi , sameer always says he is not Arjun's friend nos  but he always cares for his friend , biryani biryani sunke bore hogaya isi liye change kardi πŸ˜‰ , samjun are connected with hearts right so he felt that ❀️ ,  yeah  arjun got unconscious  due to memory flashes, and about ayeesha you will come to know about her in next episode , thank you so much ☺️

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Hello all , Here comes the next update of hamari adhoori kahani , I know  there are gramatical mistakes but as I already said  I am from south so poor at Hindi , but trying to learn more and more, will try to rectify the mistakes from next time , pelase do read and let me know you views through comments .

Part - 6

Recap : arjun falls down unconscious 

Sakshi takes arjun in her lap 

Sakshi : arjun arjun arjun ....( Pats his cheeks )

Just then team comes there from Sameer ward , all were shocked to see arjun unconscious and rushes to him .

Shree : arjun sir , kya hua arjun sir ko??

Sakshi :Patha nai achanak behosh hogaya.  

Shree : chotu lets take sir in to the room .

Chotu lifts arjun and takes him to one of the room , then Liza checks him 

Liza :  He is fine , stress ki waja say unconscious hua ,  he needs rest .

Chotu  :  he was so tensed about rathod sir .

Just then shree phone rings , he picks the call.

Shree : guys we have a case , we should move 

Liza : we can't go now shree . 

Shree : lakin hame jana hai , duty comes first , arjun sir aur rathod sir bee ye hi chahta hai ki ham case solve karne chale .

Chotu : par rathod sir ko saline bottle katham hothe he nayi bottle lagana , and Arjun sir ko tablets bee Dena ham chal gaya tho ye sab koun kartha hai ??

Sakshi :  don't worry I will take care of them both you guys carry on with your case .

Shree , Liza , chotu looks at sakshi with question mark face .

Sakshi :  (smiles by looking at their expressions ) iam sakshi Anand , i brought acp sameer here. 

Shree :  yeah doctor nay bathaya aap ke baare may ( with gratitude) thank you so much for saving rathod sir , he is not just a chief to us but also our big brother .

Sakshi :  I feel it's my responsibility to save him 

Liza :  Responsibility??

Sakshi : I mean ham insaan hu na , musibat mey ek dusron ka madat karna har insaan ka farz bantha hai na .

(Chotu Liza and shree nods)

Sakshi : Aap log case solve karne keliye jaiye . mai inn dono ka kyal rakunga .

The trio were thinking some thing 

Sakshi : Mai koyi terrorist nahi hu , iam a reporter from Delhi you can check my I'd , aap logo ka acp's are very safe with me, don't worry. 

Liza :  Aisa kuch nahi hai sakshi , ham bas ye soch raha hai ki aap ko aur thakleef hongi , If we go on a case we don't know when would it complete , agar aap ko kuch kaam hai tho ...

Sakshi : aisa kuch nahi hai iam free , you guys don't worry , solve the case and come back , I will handle here .

Shree phones buzz again .

Shree : guys we need to go , where is Ayeesha ??

Liza :  usne kaha ki kuch kaam hai 1/2 hour may waapas aayenge . 

Chotu : ok direct crime scene par milte hai ham usse , inform her . 

Shree : sakshi ye arjun sir ka mobile hai , isme ham sab ka number honga agar kuch chahiye tho don't hesitate to call , once again thanks for everything .

Sakshi smiles at shree and the team leaves the hospital , Doctor gave arjun an injection to sleep because he was having so much of stress , a good sleep can get him back to normal .

sakshi sits on a chair beside Arjun's bed and holds his hand .

Sakshi :  Arjun 4 chal ke baadh Aaj ham phir mila , jab hamare hath mili aapko hamare pyar ka ehsaas huyi na , isiliye aap pressure say behosh hogaya that's why I did not want to come infront of you directly ,isliye mai aap ko hamare pyar ke baare may kuch nahi bathaya , chupke say aapke dil may jagah banne ka socha , par Sameer bhayya ke vajah say ana pada , muje patha hai arjun sameer bhayya kya hai aapke zindagi may , don't worry your friend will be fine .

Sakshi cares arjuns hair and kisses him on his forehead and leaves to sameer room .

Sameer's room : 

Sakshi looks at sameer , his saline bottle was almost empty so she sat there for some time so that she can call the nurse after the completion to change it . She looks at sameer who was sleeping .

Few hours before 

Sakshi was returning back from Krishna mandir she saw a no entry board on her way 

Sakshi : jab mai araha tha aise board tho nahi hai na abh achanak kaha say agaya ??🀷

She turns her scooty to take another road but suddenly she finds ETF vehicle far from her in the route of that no entry board.

Sakshi : ETF ka vehicle iddar??  

She gets down from her scooty and walks to the suv , the glasses of suv were broken and pieces were on the road , she rushes to the car and gets shocked seeing sameer in full of blood, he has been shot and loosing lot of blood .

Sakshi : sameer bhai kya hua aap ko , please uthiye na ( she pats him ) aab Mai kya karu , arjun arjun ko call karthi hu 

suddenly two men's come there .

One man : koun ho thum ?? chali jau yaha say nahi tho maar dalunga .

They were coming near sakshi , she tries to fight with them in that process her phone fells down when a man was about to hit her then sakshi takes out a pepper spray from her hand bag and sprayed it in their eyes , mean while she rushes to the car and makes sameer sit in the passenger seat and drives off from there . After driving for some time sakshi stops the suv at a side .

Sakshi :  hey bhagvaan abb mai kya karu Mera phone bi ghir gayi waha , iddar sameer bhai ko ithna blood loss ho raha hai .

she takes her dupatta and ties it to sameer's waist to stop the flow of blood and drives to the nearest hospital as fast as she can . Sameer was being treated in icu .

Sakshi asks the receptionist to inform arjun and goes to donate blood to sameer 

After coming out 

Sakshi :  khanna ji sameer bhai ko kuch nahi hona please aap usse bachao na , agar usko kuch hogaya tho Mera arjun nahi jee paungi .muje jaldhi yaha say nikalna hai nahi tho arjun ayega . She was about to go just then arjun comes there .

Present :

Sakshi looks at sameer who was sleeping 

Sakshi :  Joo bi aap ne kiya uss keliye mai aap ko khabi nahi maaf karungi , arjun ne kaha tha ki zindagi ka sabse bada toofa aap hu jo arjun muje de raha hai ek bhai ke roop mai , par aap tho meri zindagi Cheena mujse , kyu kiya aise aap ne Bhai kyu ?? ( A lone tear escapes from her eyes, she gets angry remembering all the past events ) mai nafrat kartha hu aapse  .Mr sameer rathod bahuth nafrat kartha hu,Maine sirf arjun keliye bachaya aapko, sirf arjun keliye. She composes her self and goes to call nurse to change the saline bottle .

ETF team reaches the crime spot and starts their investigation , after some time ayeesha joins them .

Shree :  ayeesha achanak kaha chal gayi thum 

Ayeesha  Ghar say call aya tha jana pada .

Shree : oh ok.

They collect the clues and solve the case .

Next day morning

Location  : hospital

Arjun gets consciousness and tries to get up , just then sakshi enters in to Arjun's room .

Sakshi :   arjun ji aap kya karahe ho , you are weak you need rest .

Arjun :nahi mai bilkul teek hu , rathod kaise hai , Mai abhi usse dekna hai .

Sakshi : He is perfectly fine now , abhi so raha hai injections ki vaja say ,thodi dher ke baadh wo hosh may ayenga then you can meet him , please relax

Arjun: once again thank you so much ,rathod ko bachane keliye .

Sakshi gives her trade mark smile , they both becomes silent for some time .

Arjun:Team members Aya tha mere saath wo rathod ke paas hai kya ??

Sakshi :  nahi , kuch case Aya tha , so they went reluctantly .

Arjun feels happy as his team gave their first priority to their job . 

Sakshi brings tablets to arjun 

Sakshi :  ye tablets lijiye aap.

Arjun takes the tablets and gets shocked to see lemon water instead of normal water .

Arjun : aapko kaise patha hai ki mai tablets nimbu paani say Letha hu ??

Sakshi : wo , muje nahi patha , doctor ne kaha ki aap weak hu isaliye maine nimbu pani laya .

Arjun : hmm

Arjun :  doctor ne kaha ki aap ko rest zaruri hai aap aaram kijiye mai bahar rahunga .

Saying this she walks to get out of the room .

Arjun : sakshi ji 

Sakshi : ha 

Arjun :  did we met each other before ??

Sakshi eyes were fully filled with water, with out turing to towards arjun she answers .

Sakshi : nahi , aap aise kyu pucha ??

Arjun : mai aap ko kahi dekha tha isliye pucha 

Sakshi : iam reporter shayad tv par dekha hoga .

Saying this she rushes out of the room.

Arjun ( mind voice ) : muje aise kyu lag raha hai ki Mai sakshi ko acchi tarah jaanta hu .

Sakshi seets on the chair out side the room and cries very badly .

Sakshi : mujse nahi ho raha hai arjun , aapke ithna kareeb rahkar bee ek anjan ki jaise rahna bahuth mushkil ho raha hai muje .With just a touch of mine aap ka tabiyat ithna karab hogaya , agar aapko hamara pyar Kay bare may patha chal gaya tho .......

Just then team members enter , she composes her self and smile at them .

Liza : hi sakshi, rathod sir aur arjun sir kaise hai , aap ko kuch takleef nahi huye na dono ko kyal rakne may .

sakshi : nahi kuch nahi both are fine , arjun ji ko kuch samay pahale hosh agaya hai ,doctor ne kaha ki sameer ji will be concious soon.

Chotu : bhagvan  ji ko lakh lakh shukriya .

Shree : ham abhi arjun sir say milkar athe hu . 

Sakshi nodes , and team goes to meet arjun shree liza and chotu starts asking continues questions to arjun about his health with out giving a chance for him to answer. Ayeesha was just silent .

Arjun :  guys iam perfectly fine , case solve huva ya nahi ??

Shree : hogaya sir .

Arjun : paper work ???

Chotu :  nahi sir case solve hothe hi ham hospital agaya .

Arjun : what Is this chotu , duty comes first , go and complete your work first. 

Liza : ye khabi nahi sudharne wala hai ( in her mind )  

Shree : ham kal complete karunga sir please .

Chotu :  yes sir please .

Arjun : fine I want complete reports by tomorrow evening on my table .

Shree : sure sir , thank you so much aapse acha koyi nahi hoga 😍.

Arjun : agar kal kaam complete nahi huva tho mujse bura bee koyi nahi honga samje ya samjavu 

Shree :  samaj gaya sir .

Just then sakshi comes in 

Sakshi :  nurse ne bathaya ki sameer ji ko hosh agaya hai .

Every one feels happy especially arjun.

Arjun : guys let's go .

They all were going out just then sakshi feels dizzy and was about to fall down , arjun noticed her and holds her waist to prevent her from falling down. 

Arjun : kya hua ?? Aap teek hu .

Sakshi :  Ha mai bilkul teek hu .

Saying this she loosens her self from Arjun's grip , and starts walking but again feels dizzy , arjun holds her again. 

Arjun : aap please iddar baithiye , shree call the doctor .

Just then nurse comes in and checks sakshi 

Nurse : madam kal say kuch nahi kaya , aur raath bar soya bi nahi aapka r aur aapka colleague ka kyal rakte hee baita pura rath .

Every one looks sakshi with shocking expression

Chotu :  aap ne kal say kuch nahi kaya ? Par kyu?

Sakshi :  muje bhuk nahi tha isliye nahi kaya .

Liza :  par aap ne soya bee nahi ??

Sakshi :  wo sameer ji ko after every 2 hours medicine Dena tha aur saline bottle be check karthe rahna , isiliye nahi soya. 

Arjun :  chotu bring some food for her ( turing towards Liza ) you stay with her Liza 

Liza  : ok sir 

Arjun :  take care ( to sakshi )

And leaves to sameer's room 

Every one comes to sameer expect arjun , arjun stands at the door.

Ayeesha :  aap kaise feel karaha  hu sir .

Sameer : Mai bilkul theek hu ayeesha .

Chotu :  thank God aap theek hu ham sab bahuth dar gaya tha .

Shree : kash kar arjun sir , because of stress sir unconscious bee hogaya .

Sameer looks at shree with shocked expression

Sameer : what , kaise ho wo abb , where is arj... I mean Rawate .

Chotu :  aap chintha math kijiye , sir is perfectly fine now , he is out side the room .

Sameer looks at arjun and turns again to another side .

Sameer  ( mind voice ) : kithna attitude andar bhi nahi aya 😏 .

Arjun ( mind voice ) : kithna attitude hai , andar aneka bhi nahi bola aur upar say muh bee mudraha hai 😏😏

Sameer  : shree who brought me here .

Shree  : sakshi sir .

Sameer : sakshi ?? Koun hai wo .

Chotu : wo bahuth pyari hai sir , agar sakshi nahi ho tho aapko kya hoga sochne may bee dar lagraha hai , she saved you and bought you here. 

Sameer :  wo kaha hai , muje usse milna hai .

Shree :  actually sir she is not feeling well, kal aapko blood donate Kiya , kal say kuch nahi kaya usne aur soya bi nahi isliye thoda weak tha .

Sameer tries to stand up from his place,  he  tries to gets down and slips Just then arjun comes there and supports sameer and makes him sit in the bed , they both look at each other .

Arjun : thum kya karaha ho rathod , you should take rest now .

Sameer : I need to meet sakshi .

Arjun :  she is having food , thodi dher ke baadh Liza will get her here, thum Aram Karo .

After some time sakshi and Liza comes there .

Liza : sir , how are you feeling now .

Sameer : iam fine liza

Sameer looks  sakshi beside Liza.

Sameer : aap ??

Shree : sir she is sakshi .

Sakshi : Thank you so much for saving me sakshi ji , just now my team told me about you 

Sakshi : it's my pleasure sir .

Sameer :  aap uss jungle ke raaste me akele ??

Sakshi : Mai kanna ji Kay mandir Gaya tha uss jungle ke paas .

Sameer : oh , muje aise lag raha hai ki mai aap ko kahi Deka tha .

Arjun widens his look 

Liza : sakshi is reporter from Delhi sir , shayad tv par dekha honga .

Sameer :  sakshi ... Delhi ....matlab aap hi ho na sakshi anand who covered women trafficking case for 3 years and saved many girls .

Sakshi :  yes .

Team looks very confused .

Sameer explains about the case which sakshi covered, every one are surprised knowing about her daring nature , arjun was also impressed.

Shree : par aap yaha , Mumbai may ?? Kuch mission per Aya kya ??

Sakshi : nahi , i left Delhi and shifted here .

Sameer : actually i was about to contact you.

Sakshi :  muje ,kyu ??

Sameer : comm sir wants one journalist in ETF Mumbai , to let people know about our work .

Chotu :  hame tho iss information ke baare Mai patha bi nahi . 

Sameer : that was the decision took in yesterday meeting chotu .

Chotu  ok sir .

Sakshi : par aap mujse kyu contact karna chaha 

Sameer : hame ek acha imaandari journalist chahiye iss kaam ke liye kyu ki working in ETF is almost playing with death every day , with the help of our resources hame patha chala ki aap iss job keliye perfect ho aur ye bi patha chala ki aap delhi may job chodkar Mumbai shift hogaya , so we thought to contact you once . Are you interested sakshi ??

Sakshi : I need some time to think .

Sameer : no problem take your time .

Sakshi :  ok Mai abhi chalti hu 

Liza : yeah , you need test , kal say bahuth thak gayi aap .

Sameer :  ok sakshi nice meeting you , once again thank you for saving me .

Sakshi : aapka kyal rakhna .

(Sameer nods )

Sameer : chotu sakshi ko drop karke ana   

Chotu :  sure sir.

Arjun :  thum Rukh jau chotu , mai jaunga.

Sakshi feels so happy , after bidding bye to everyone sakshi and Arjun leave together.

The drive was very silent sakshi kept gazing at arjun while telling him the route , arjun kept gazing at the road. Soon they reached sakshi's  house, sakshi gets down from suv .

Sakshi :  thank you for the lift arjun .

Arjun just nodes and was about to move. 

Sakshi : arjun , sameer ji ko batha Dena iam accepting his job offer .

Arjun looks at sakshi surprised 

Sakshi : kuch problem hai ??

Arjun : kuch nahi .

Sakshi :  main tho aap ke team Mai join hora hai  aap muje ek wish bee nahi kiya ☹️.

Arjun : Tomorrow morning 9 am sharp be in ETF office , don't be late , punctuality is every important in ETF . 

Arjun drives off from there .

Sakshi  ( mind voice ) : akdu rawate 😏 congratulations nahi tho ek all the best  tho bol sakte hai na , common sakshi thum bii na wo abb pyar say tumhare pichi ghumne vala arjun nahi hai , ek khadoos , emotional less acp hai  bahuth hard work karna padega iss khadoos ka pyar jeetne keliye , chalo sakshi let's go to sleep kal say iss acp ko patana hai na .

Location  : hospital      

Shree liza and chotu leaves to their house as only 1 person can stay at night , ayeesha assured team that she would take care of every thing , and they also know arjun would be back soon so they went home unwilling so that they can take some rest and complete their papers works next day, ayeesha goes to sameer room after the team left , sameer was sleeping due to effects of medicine .

Ayeesha : thum kitna achi nasib vala hu sameer rathod abb tho bach gayi par agli bhar nahi bachega , Jo thumne mere family say Kiya uska badla zarur loonga , agar ye sakshi nahi aya tho my men would have been killed you by now , par wo ayi aur thumko bachaya , but har baar aise nahi honga ,i will kill you at any cost, count your days mr sameer rathod .

She turns back and gets shocked to see arjun .

Edited by Navyasree08 - 1 years ago
Aaina25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ye Sameer ne hr kisi k sath Kya Kya Kiya hy πŸ˜‚ 

Sakshi hates him 

Ayesha wants to kill him 

Arjun naraz 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Aaina25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ooooooooo 😯 Kya Arjun ne sun liya ? πŸ€”

Edited by Aaina25 - 1 years ago
Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What?!!!!!! Kya tha yeh?!!!!

Ayesha... I mean humare rathod ki ladli , our one and only "The Dabang Lady"  wants to kill SameerπŸ˜•πŸ˜³ OMG!!!!!😲 I am shocked to the core... maine naa sapne me bhi nahi socha tha ki aisa bhi ho sakta hai.... yeh twist toh matlab 1200 volt ke jatke jaisa hai... 

But Jaisa ki @Aaina25 ne kaha, Sameer ne apni life me sab se dushmani hi kiya hai kyaπŸ˜†... yaa phir acche karne ke chakkar mein bas musibat mod li hai janab neπŸ˜›

Well about Sakshi... ab kya hi kahe uske baare mein... she is cute, caring, loving, innocent and very sweet... Sameer se nafarat hone ke baad bhi usne usko bachaya aur uska itna dhyaan rakha...

Team toh hai hi sweet... apne bosses ko kitne acche se jaante hai and apni duty me bhi best dete hai... perfect team ever.

Arjun and Sameer dono ko laga ki unho ne Sakshi ko dekha hai... Arjun ka toh samjh aata hai lakin Sameer ne kaha dekha hai? sirf vo reporter wali baat ke chalte hi yaa past ka koi aur link hai kyun ki Sakshi ne kaha ki usne uski life barbaad ki hai... Arjun ne usko Sameer ke roop me bhai ka rishta azeez rishta diya tha toh phir Sameer ko Sakshi yaad kyun nahi haiπŸ€“

And ab yeh bhi janna hai ki Ayesha ki family ke saath Sameer ne kya kiya hai?

So many twists and mysteries... and you know what I love these kind mysteries and twists.... 

It was a super duper dhamakedaar update...

Loved it. 

iss baar kehna padega ki update soon kyun ki last mein jo tha uske baad wait karna thoda nahi bohat zyada mushkil hai... 

Thank you so much for PM and mind blowing update❀️

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina25

Ye Sameer ne hr kisi k sath Kya Kya Kiya hy πŸ˜‚ 

Sakshi hates him 

Ayesha wants to kill him 

Arjun naraz 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wo tho hai , sab kuch gadbad kardi  sameer ne , par kya kiya upcoming parts may patha chalenge , keep supporting

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina25

Ooooooooo 😯 Kya Arjun ne sun liya ? πŸ€”

Wo tho muje bi nahi patha πŸ˜…πŸ˜