Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mish_18

Just saw your gifs. They're gorgeous ❤️❤️

Thanks

You can use them in siggy 

And want on any scene then let me know

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Get  ready for disappointment tomorrow. We will get nano second of the prarish. They should be done with this Amrit Kalash plot. Pratha's naniji and tara and chanda ma ne paka diya hain kalash kalash bolke. Reminded me of the line nilgiri pahad ke wali line.By the way i m getting negative vibes from professor now days.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Get  ready for disappointment tomorrow. We will get nano second of the prarish. They should be done with this Amrit Kalash plot. Pratha's naniji and tara and chanda ma ne paka diya hain kalash kalash bolke. Reminded me of the line nilgiri pahad ke wali line.By the way i m getting negative vibes from professor now days.

😆 I am skipping 😆 will see after looking at peoples review. 🤓

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

😆 I am skipping 😆 will see after looking at peoples review. 🤓

Skip mat karo. I think ekta's team stalked our kal wala post where we questioned pratha and rishabh. Back to party in behind the scene pictures and samaira is pointing at Rehaan. Chalo ab jaldi se nevla kand khatam karo aur jaldi se sheshnag yash ko vapas bula lo. Tabhi TRP aayegi. I m missing my ritzy boy and chipkali Reem. And forever chamak challo urvashi. Missing lalit's banter.i wonder what lalit is going to do now with urvashi.He has two gharwalis now and one baharwali.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

yeh again they are playing amrit kalash like nilgiri pahad and professor was talking about amrit manthan from start lets see and true in between this we will get nano second of prarish😔

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Skip mat karo. I think ekta's team stalked our kal wala post where we questioned pratha and rishabh. Back to party in behind the scene pictures and samaira is pointing at Rehaan. Chalo ab jaldi se nevla kand khatam karo aur jaldi se sheshnag yash ko vapas bula lo. Tabhi TRP aayegi. I m missing my ritzy boy and chipkali Reem. And forever chamak challo urvashi. Missing lalit's banter.i wonder what lalit is going to do now with urvashi.He has two gharwalis now and one baharwali.

yeh le teri chipkali reem cream and ritzy boi

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdgDMIvlXOh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

lalit k toh maje hai woh toh rishabh se bhi aage nikal gaya

will they bring back yash don't see any chances 

for now nevla story will there

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yeh le teri chipkali reem cream and ritzy boi

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdgDMIvlXOh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

lalit k toh maje hai woh toh rishabh se bhi aage nikal gaya

will they bring back yash don't see any chances 

for now nevla story will there

My ritzy boy. Yay Reem cream will be chipkali watching rishabh and pratha romancing again. By the way mr gujral is again romancing pratha with open windows in one of the behind scene. I m sure someone is coming to disturb them.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

My ritzy boy. Yay Reem cream will be chipkali watching rishabh and pratha romancing again. By the way mr gujral is again romancing pratha with open windows in one of the behind scene. I m sure someone is coming to disturb them.

poor ritz boy don't have a single dialogue isasae achha toh vihaan ko dialogues hote hai

reem cream always watching prarish. yes mr. gujral is romancing again with open window but you know he is innocent not gutter mind like pratha though he some times blurts out weird dialogues like aao main tumhe shower kara du😆

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

poor ritz boy don't have a single dialogue isasae achha toh vihaan ko dialogues hote hai

reem cream always watching prarish. yes mr. gujral is romancing again with open window but you know he is innocent not gutter mind like pratha though he some times blurts out weird dialogues like aao main tumhe shower kara du😆

Ritz is coming back.. It seems in real life everyone was finishing up commitments and missing from shooting for few days. Ritz will be done with khatra show soon and urvashi is returning from her leave(her mom was unwell). simbuda bhi music video shoot kar raha tha. Mr. Gujral has such weird lines for pratha and he tends to only listen to his mom. His lines are perfect when someone starts staring at his pratha and he gets possessive about her. That's when he starts claiming his husband rights. The way he was asking her during fake confession. I thought he himself was going to confess if pratha didn't start confessing.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Ritz is coming back.. It seems in real life everyone was finishing up commitments and missing from shooting for few days. Ritz will be done with khatra show soon and urvashi is returning from her leave(her mom was unwell). simbuda bhi music video shoot kar raha tha. Mr. Gujral has such weird lines for pratha and he tends to only listen to his mom. His lines are perfect when someone starts staring at his pratha and he gets possessive about her. That's when he starts claiming his husband rights. The way he was asking her during fake confession. I thought he himself was going to confess if pratha didn't start confessing.

Ritz in KKK ? yeh read about urvashi' mom! lolz itane saare characters bhar ke rakhe hai can all are just sitting at shoot and chilling making reels😆toh gayab rahe toh bhi kya fark padta hai. ohh i miss his those lines but he still deliver such and in turn prath's gutter mind works😉 but missing those possessive husband who gives taunts and angry glares wish pratha k purane ashiquo mein se hi koi openly line marna shuru kar de pratha ko😔also his lifting pratha every time when something happen to pratha and bandaging and all😔ab toh role reverse ho gaya hai instead she is bandaging him or taking care of his. And the fire circle scene after pratha's fake confession he was about to confession his love for her but pratha stopped him nahi toh confession tabhi ho jaata. now he wants to know about her and then will take next step i guess till he will knew she is SSSN but it will take ages.