PraRish||Pratha and Rishabh|| AT~1 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Just for you marathi mulgi.

Credit goes to Simba's fan on twitter

https://twitter.com/simbanagpalwrld/status/1569999180663517184?s=20&t=oCy7iELIP0xqax-FXGh89g

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
This boy is precious ❤️ I guess no one else in his place at such a young age would have been comfortable playing a father of grown ups but he took it positively. I saw some bts masti clips of him and Prateik and it was so cute to watch ❤️ I am glad they are cool with each other and there’s no friction between them, which often develops between young actors, especially if one gets replaced. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

SimTej l(PraRish) look hot as mom and dad of Anmol. Anmol looks like their mausi. I do like Anmol but find her voice annoying.. and if anmol marries rudra then pratha's samdhan will look like pratha's grandmaa.the pulling cheeks came so naturally for them. The smile on simbu's face and kitchen banter were fun

Agreed. This Anmol girl looks older than both Simba and Teja. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

watch ppk or rhln she was fierce and wise there. i also not watch simbu not even bb. he should have taken kkk instead of bb he would have done more good as he is not type of person shows like bb

But thanks to BB I got to see Simbu for the first time and fell in love with his calm and sweet personality ❤️ 😆

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

But thanks to BB I got to see Simbu for the first time and fell in love with his calm and sweet personality ❤️ 😆

My dad who doesn't like BB loved simbu in bb.that boy is amazing.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

My dad who doesn't like BB loved simbu in bb.that boy is amazing.

Yup for someone so young he is quite sorted and grounded 😆

Radhe101 thumbnail

Diya is ek  kiss se hi pratha ka baby aa gaya. Imagine agar kuch jyada hota to kitne babies aa jate🤣naagin makers forget that human and reptile don't mate with each other but kuch bhi ho sakta hainFT8jVrcakAAY-C-.jpeg

Radhe101 thumbnail

@infinity i don't know what you going to call your ship of Rudra and Prathna..our PraRish as parents bhi acha romance kar lete hain.☺️FcTI5UOaQAAc8_w.jpeg

Edited by Radhe101 - 1 years ago