Trying out mbti personality types with Barrister Babu! 😛

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

What is it exactly?

This works according to your cognitive function (mind) which is quite accurate for most:

Extroversion (E) vs Introversion (I): Extroverts are more energized around people, Introverts are energized alone

Sensing (S) vs Intuition (N): Sensing pays more attention to physical reality, Intuition pays attention to meanings and patterns of the information they get

Thinking (T) vs Feeling (F): Thinking makes decisions with their head, Feeling makes decisions with their heart

Judging (J) vs Perceiving (P): Judging is more planned and organized, Perceiving are more spontaneous.

As the days were passing by I was growing more and more curious and impatient about knowing the personality types of the Barrister Babu's characters so wanted to share with you all πŸ˜›

According to psychology, everyone is half introverted and extroverted but one can be more introverted while others can be more extroverted, same with the others. If we take Anirudh for example, I feel he's more introverted than extroverted and more of a feeler than a thinker (he himself said this though). So he is IXFX (I am unsure if he's a sensor and perceptive or other way around). So I need your help! πŸ˜ƒ

We can even try this with the actors and with ourselves too! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow nice analysis Tinnie πŸ‘πŸ‘

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have always been wondering about the mbti of ARC. As an INFJ myself I connected more with his personality. Most times I felt him as an INFJ. ARC was always future oriented and visioned for change rather than in the moment and in sync with it. I felt him intuitive here specially in analyzing the potential of Bon before anybody. And when it comes to perceiving I felt him more of thoughtful and planned execution type rather than spontaneous, although impulsivesness is ingrained in him.

I felt Ani as an INFJ-T.

Any different opinion on this is welcomed too

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Thanks for giving your thoughts!

I agree with you! He's wiser than the adults and has good communication skills! He is against injustice and multi talented! It fits him well! Regarding Bondita, she's very cheerful and energetic that's why she's an extrovert! She too is quite future oriented and does things which her heart says so she can be ENFX (I am confused if she's perceiving or judging type...). Do give your thoughts! Regrading Trilochan what do you think?

To be honest, I am also an INFJ! πŸ˜ƒ

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

Thanks for giving your thoughts!

I agree with you! He's wiser than the adults and has good communication skills! He is against injustice and multi talented! It fits him well! Regarding Bondita, she's very cheerful and energetic that's why she's an extrovert! She too is quite future oriented and does things which her heart says so she can be ENFX (I am confused if she's perceiving or judging type...). Do give your thoughts! Regrading Trilochan what do you think?

To be honest, I am also an INFJ! πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to meet fellow INFJ😊

Honestly I have not really thought about Bon's mbti

EXFX is for sure.

Bondita is smart , quick and witty , and she can be spontaneous too according to the situation so I suppose P. Compared to Ani ,Bon is more in reality, in the moment.Ani lives more in his head, So 'S' may be possible too. Not sure to be kept in ENFP or ESFP. And she must be assertive personality.

KSJ can be EXFX. I think his personality is not really introverted. Still confused though..He is the peace maker, kind of reads the emotional needs of his closer ones,Thinks what Ani could do and plans ahead , is he ENFJ? I am not sure of it.Or is he an INFJ too like Ani he holds on to his values too very stubbornly .

Edited by faja - 2 years ago
Tinnie96 thumbnail

Nice to meet you too! 😊

Me too felt Anirudh like me! He was relatable!

Kaka is quite confusing so I am having this feeling that he is an INFJ.... Binoy reveals himself so much that he looks like ENTJ! If we consider other members then..

Batuk : ESFP maybe...

Somnath : ISTJ

Bihari : ESFJ

Soudamini : ESFJ maybe... (An unhealthy one)

Saurabh : ISFP Or J

Sampoorna : ISFP Or J

Chandrachur : ENTP maybe...

Tupur : INTP maybe..

Tapur : ISFP

Thakuma : ISFJ Or P maybe...

Kumati : ISFP maybe...

Correct me if I am wrong πŸ˜ƒ