Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Dhara telling she would like to put rishithas poster on her theplas..who knows rishitha might sue her for endorsing her theplas using her name..😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: majoni03

I cannot wait to see Suman's reaction to the bra kaand

Reaction is HA. Bas I've decoded it.🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

I want a cute scenes between them after the competition where raavi will be proud of him but also teases him thoda sa. And then shiva will whisper near her ears waise woh colour tujhpar accha lagega and walks away. She becomes tongue tied ☺️

After he walks away, BAM! Dhara stops him and gives him a hug 🤣 How about that? 😆

Dhara has hugged Shiva and vice versa more than Shiva-Raavi have hugged each other😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

After he walks away, BAM! Dhara stops him and gives him a hug 🤣 How about that? 😆

Dhara has hugged Shiva and vice versa more than Shiva-Raavi have hugged each other😆

I am okay with not having a shivi scene after the competition, but please no shiva dhara scene 😭

And what about Shiva's bhaari bharkam dlg that aaj se mere do hi Bhai hai. Matlab bhabi se rishta abhi bhi hai? even if he has forgotten his insult,but Isn't rishita more responsible than dev for PAGSO? 😕

This devar bhabi pyaar of sitara irks me so much

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lately there are unnecessary hugs b/w Shiva and Dhara, post second marriage, I thought this relationship has toned down a bit but no, there it is right on our faces, however it has reduced slightly from Shiva's end

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Saw some comments about opening a lingerie section in PS. Definitely not. Call me narrow minded but He can't do that.Nopes. Nada. Not happening

I mean shiva has been asking Bach he kaise hote hain questions at the store. Raavi se shaadi aage na bhadane ki kasam bhi wahin khayi thi. 😂😂😂 I think we have the all clear.
Banda bra bhejna toh door, dekhna bhi nahi chahta. Woh theory main hi confused hai.😂😂😂

Pritha_31 thumbnail

I want a cute scenes between them after the competition where raavi will be proud of him but also teases him thoda sa. And then shiva will whisper near her ears waise woh colour tujhpar accha lagega and walks away. She becomes tongue tied ☺️

And Raavi buying 6 of them in the same colour and showing the box to Shiva🤪

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

And Raavi buying 6 of them in the same colour and showing the box to Shiva🤪

Kya fayda.. Raavi uske upar apna tent pehnegi aur dupatta bhi daalegi🤣.. Shiva ko sirf imagination se kaam chalana parega😆

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kya fayda.. Raavi uske upar apna tent pehnegi aur dupatta bhi daalegi🤣.. Shiva ko sirf imagination se kaam chalana parega😆

You think Shiva has that kind of imaginationsss? CUTE. 🤪🤣

Pritha_31 thumbnail

Shiva ke liye personal show to bnta hai😈😉

Without tent only the pitch