Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't know who she is targeting.....but she is so right....there comes a time when one can't take the bullshit anymore in the name of being kind and people need to be put in their place.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

People who share these kind of posts on social media are whack. It’s just petty. What is the point of it all. It doesn’t reflect well on you especially if you’re a public figure. I always find myself rolling my eyes to the back of my head when I see some of my acquaintances do this on social media. The ones who do this on LinkedIn are especially the worst, professional site ko reality TV bana rakkha hain. Rant over 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

People who share these kind of posts on social media are whack. It’s just petty. What is the point of it all. It doesn’t reflect well on you especially if you’re a public figure. I always find myself rolling my eyes to the back of my head when I see some of my acquaintances do this on social media. The ones who do this on LinkedIn are especially the worst, professional site ko reality TV bana rakkha hain. Rant over 

Couldn’t agree more! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If she is referring to creeps who starting DMing you on social media and won’t take no for an answer when you try to turn them down politely I kind of relate ? Bluntness might work better ? 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know who she is targeting.....but she is so right....there comes a time when one can't take the bullshit anymore in the name of being kind and people need to be put in their place.

Totally agree, sometimes after a point it's not even morally right to carry on being kind/actively listening to certain people, you're actually partaking in their wrongdoing at least to some extent by showing them that whatever they're doing is ok.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This feels like a throwback to 2011 Facebook. Quotes like these against the backdrop of a lion or some shit ðŸ˜†

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This chick always talks as if she's so hard done by.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Same with tolerance i guess ðŸ˜³

Almirah thumbnail

Aur aapko yeh ache se aata hai 🤗