Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Ye Pratha kitni baar shadi karegi Arre koi nee yar agar naag hai bhi to kya hua πŸ˜† Even Vikrant was a naag and Mahir was a normal human being. I am happy they didn't turn Rishabh into a stupid naag, please use baksh dena you idiotic writers 😑

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yash might have a hidden motive or something. He is attracted to Pratha but that's about it, his feelings look shallow. And why do these people need to marry to get any kind of information is beyond my understanding

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Those tears in Rish's eyes. Don't get me wrong I am PraRish but this promo is the best of all. It's just so good with so many emotions. Idc about Yash but look at my babies

Havaana thumbnail

Yayyy 😭😭😭😭😭 Yash and pratha 😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So they really got marriedπŸ’” and Rish reem bhi😭😭 I thought Kuch twist Hoga. And I praise promo too😭😭

Bye bye everyone. Mera hogya. Shouldn't have trusted ekta. Inke show me sirf ek insaan ke shaat Kabhi Shaadi Nahi Hoti. Naagin turn into KZK πŸ’”πŸ’”

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

Yayyy 😭😭😭😭😭 Yash and pratha 😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hey, I just wanted to ask why you like them so much. It's not like they've had any romantic scenes yet😩
Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

Hey, I just wanted to ask why you like them so much. It's not like they've had any romantic scenes yet😩

Simba ko acting ati hai nahi na hi pratha or Rishabh ke couple mein koi attraction hai dono Bhai behn lagte hai mujhe 🀣🀣🀣

Pratha Yash attracts 😎☺️ they have that Charm ☺️☺️

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yash is naag made in lab to distract pratha from her mission. I hope simba is the tiger that was in love with naagin in temple and saves pratha tom.

emptyhand20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yash has 5 heads and is Shesh Naag, not a common naag, so he can't be faked.

Edited by emptyhand20 - 2 years ago
emptyhand20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Script changed, male lead changed. Rishabh and Seema is the main asurs.