Naagin 6: 9th Week TRP 1.7 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As kid i hated itv but now there were few on itv in 90s early 2000 that i can watch again and again.it's sad that i can't find those show anywhere on line. They were amazing. Ekta's hum paanch original is still my favorite in sitcom and her Kkutumb was awesome too.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I guess YRKKH would cross a century 😆 Jab mai school me thi tab se aara hai wo show yaar 

yeah 🤣 i hated this show and s2 was romance se hi chalaya pura season. I am really not sure why harshad took it.🤔 i would have felt much better to see him in some other good serial. Chalo koi nahi ye bhi dekh lenge 😵

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mish_18

Sayantani's gorgeous 

Her and Mouni look like they were born to play a role like Naagin. The grace they both have 

I agree. I don't like Mouni much but she actually looked like a Naagin. Very very beautiful and gorgeous, especially in that golden costume and those pretty sarees. Sayantani is lovely too ❤️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

As kid i hated itv but now there were few on itv in 90s early 2000 that i can watch again and again.it's sad that i can't find those show anywhere on line. They were amazing. Ekta's hum paanch original is still my favorite in sitcom and her Kkutumb was awesome too.

hum panch should be on zee 5. Even kutumb is on sony i guess 😆 i still watch ahat.. shh koi hai .. those were the days where we used find good supernatural show. Now even supernatural show contains sas sasur tu tu main main 🤣 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Omg the nostalgia always hits hard ❤️🥺. Those were the golden days, I would trade that for anything 😭 I miss those shows like crazy. Tab to online ka bhi koi zamana nahi tha. Sab wait karke apne apne time pe shows dekhte the with ads 😆

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah 🤣 i hated this show and s2 was romance se hi chalaya pura season. I am really not sure why harshad took it.🤔 i would have felt much better to see him in some other good serial. Chalo koi nahi ye bhi dekh lenge 😵

Lol even my mom who'd left this show years ago started re-watching it now only after Harshad Pranali joined. And yes, exactly same sentiments I also have for both Harshad (YRK) and Teja (Naagin) - chalo koi nai, ye bhi dekh lenge 😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Lol even my mom who'd left this show years ago started re-watching it now only after Harshad Pranali joined. And yes, exactly same sentiments I also have for both Harshad (YRK) and Teja (Naagin) - chalo koi nai, ye bhi dekh lenge 😆

🤣

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We lived outside india. We watched those on weekly rental old vhs and later on dvd..can't seem to find it online. Now  we have roku so watch itv live. 90s itv was much better. They aired Ramayan original from 90s during covid in india and they got good trp after 30+ years. Now days even mythological/historical shows stuff that's not true. It's now sas bahu sautan show.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Honestly 90s shows were a lot better than what all they show today 😆 I miss that time 😭

90s shows were ahead of its times. Even though they did not had techonology to show graphics they did a great job.

We used to get shows where people were travelling in space. ( captain vyom) 

Ghost buster( vikral gabral) 

Sonpari ( fairy) 

Shaka laka boom boom

Shakti man. 

Karishma ka karishma( robot) 

Chi and me ( alien) 

Ab ke shows dekho. 😳

Gopi bahu is alien 👽 

Simar is makkhi.  🪰 

firewings_diya thumbnail

We lived outside india. We watched those on weekly rental old vhs and later on dvd..can't seem to find it online. Now  we have roku so watch itv live. 90s itv was much better. They aired Ramayan original from 90s during covid in india and they got good trp after 30+ years. Now days even mythological/historical shows stuff that's not true. It's now sas bahu sautan show.

which show you want?