Everything wrong with episode 168 (All in good fun)

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I watched the episode last evening, and was left feeling 'meh'. So many loopholes, bad editing etc.

And then I decided to come back and list all that was wrong in the episode that I could spot.

If not anything else, let's try to get a laugh out of it πŸ˜†. PS: I am not going to list any of the good moments!

Let's go....

1* Priya OG & Priya 2.0 have just managed to escape from the goons and instead of making sure they're away from danger, choose to exchange notes in the middle of the street. Hey, you just forgot to make that phone call. 

2* Pawan comes to Ram with the car. Ram refuses and sends him away with the car saying main khud aa jaaonga. How then was the car available at the bakery to pick Pri? Aur bechara driver aur Pawan ka kya hua? 

3* While Ram is venting on the street, the woman in pink kurta and white leggings is marching up and down, right to left on the street (seen 7 times in the frame between 2.18s and 4.42s) πŸ€£

4* Krish is inside the bakery. Who needs keys to open locks anyway? 

5* Priya reaches the bakery. She has no money. She has no phone. She apparated from the kidnapping site to the bakery and telepathically summoned Krish there. 

6* MS scolds the goons, asks them disappear after destroying all the evidence. They take the money and leave the bag behind for him to deal with. Paise bhi gaye, aur kaam bhi nahin hua! smiley44

7* After asking the goons to destroy the evidence, MS lovingly carts it away himself. What's with his obsession of storing bits of evidence with himself? If the underworld had a performance rating system, he would have been thrown out ages ago! smiley36

8* Priya is in a new outfit at the bakery. Where did she get the clothes from? Maybe she just said 'Accio' and the clothes flew from KM and landed in her hands.

9* Krish arranged a new phone for her. So far so good. But then, with the old number activated - no ID proof required, no number portability formalities to de done. Okay then. The data is also backed up. It's an iPhone, but who needs an iCloud password to backup data. Duh! smiley32

10* Adrenaline, not adrelin

11* Ram reaches the bakery. He doesn't notice her wardrobe change.

12* Ram is just a rich errand boy Shivina..send him wherever you want

13* MS is welcome in SH..after all patni dharm is the greatest. Never mind all that he's already done or going to do. Also, completely normal that he's upset with them for not answering his calls. πŸ˜‘

14* Ram and Priya are returning home in their car. Refer point 2.

15* She holds her ears and apologizes, he doesn't notice the bruises on her wrist.

16* Ram notices the new phone. Still not noticed her clothes. He says the phone he gifted was black, she says grey. Wrong answer Mr. & Mrs.Kapoor. Correct answer: White β“

17* He holds her wrist, she doesn't feel any pain. He is none the wiser. All is well.

18* Inspection done. All okay.

19* Akshay asks about the bruises at the dinner table. She shrugs it off. No one hears anything. (Same show where the kaand-sters seem to be able to hear through closed doors, rolled windows and across streets)

Feel free to add any I may have missed πŸ˜†

@Doodle: This was the list for today's episode that I abandoned, before deciding to return to finish πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

MS says now that Priya has escaped she will know RK dad was murdered and not an accident. I mean wasn't she told this when they kidnapped her and said he should stop investigating. I am confused with this statement. 

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm laughing but I'm also πŸ˜‘🀬

It's a prime time show!!!!! Have some consistency!!! Show some respect to your viewers!!!! πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

Edited by Zanutix - 2 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I m damn sure the script for yesterday’s episode was written way before they wrote the script  episodes for Mon and Tues πŸ€£ 

Thats why Priya’s clothes magically changed πŸ€£ The writers r too lazy to make changes in script n makers too lazy to shoot for the changed part, aur inlogo ko trp chaiye πŸ˜† At least kidnapping script lekhne ke time they should have refer to the post kidnapping script

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 2 years ago
Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

I watched the episode last evening, and was left feeling 'meh'. So many loopholes, bad editing etc.

And then I decided to come back and list all that was wrong in the episode that I could spot.

If not anything else, let's try to get a laugh out of it πŸ˜†. PS: I am not going to list any of the good moments!

Let's go....

1* Priya OG & Priya 2.0 have just managed to escape from the goons and instead of making sure they're away from danger, choose to exchange notes in the middle of the street. Hey, you just forgot to make that phone call. 

2* Pawan comes to Ram with the car. Ram refuses and sends him away with the car saying main khud aa jaaonga. How then was the car available at the bakery to pick Pri? Aur bechara driver aur Pawan ka kya hua? 

3* While Ram is venting on the street, the woman in pink kurta and white leggings is marching up and down, right to left on the street (seen 7 times in the frame between 2.18s and 4.42s) πŸ€£

5* Priya reaches the bakery. She has no money. She has no phone. She apparated from the kidnapping site to the bakery and telepathically summoned Krish there. 

6* MS scolds the goons, asks them disappear after destroying all the evidence. They take the money and leave the bag behind for him to deal with. Paise bhi gaye, aur kaam bhi nahin hua! smiley44

7* After asking the goons to destroy the evidence, MS lovingly carts it away himself. What's with his obsession of storing bits of evidence with himself? If the underworld had a performance rating system, he would have been thrown out ages ago! smiley36

8* Priya is in a new outfit at the bakery. Where did she get the clothes from? Maybe she just said 'Accio' and the clothes flew from KM and landed in her hands.

9* Krish arranged a new phone for her. So far so good. But then, with the old number activated - no ID proof required, no number portability formalities to de done. Okay then. The data is also backed up. It's an iPhone, but who needs an iCloud password to backup data. Duh! smiley32

13* MS is welcome in SH..after all patni dharm is the greatest. Never mind all that he's already done or going to do. Also, completely normal that he's upset with them for not answering his calls. πŸ˜‘

15* She holds her ears and apologizes, he doesn't notice the bruises on her wrist.

16* Ram notices the new phone. Still not noticed her clothes. He says the phone he gifted was black, she says grey. Wrong answer Mr. & Mrs.Kapoor. Correct answer: White β“

17* He holds her wrist, she doesn't feel any pain. He is none the wiser. All is well.

19* Akshay asks about the bruises at the dinner table. She shrugs it off. No one hears anything. (Same show where the kaand-sters seem to be able to hear through closed doors, rolled windows and across streets)

@Doodle: This was the list for today's episode that I abandoned, before deciding to return to finish πŸ€£

@Bold : These 2 boggled me the most. How did Priya reach out to Krish without her phone, the only possibility is that she reached out to one of her sisters and they inturn called Krish, but then why not Ram, just to give an update at least?

And how could a virtual stranger (being  a crush 14 yrs back doesn’t qualify anything more) get your phone backed up? 

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanutix

I'm laughing but I'm also πŸ˜‘🀬

It's a prime time show!!!!! Have some consistency!!! Show some respect to your viewers!!!! πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

When I get really mad, I like to take this route! Else, I just stay mad πŸ˜†

Yashpa54 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let's go....

That`s why I say writing team of BALH is below average. They take logic for granted.

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashpa54

That`s why I say writing team of BALH is below average. They take logic for granted.

I watch this show mainly because I love Nakuul & Disha's acting & chemistry, otherwise I would have given up after the birthday track. Baki sab toh chhod hi diya hai. 

Jab bardaast ke bahar ho jaata hai, I turn to humour and sarcasm to ventπŸ˜†

Edited by DazzlingLight - 2 years ago
tirchinazar thumbnail

Let's go....

It was shot on different days ... hence miraculously Priya's dress got changed ... If you keep Mahabharata in mind, Priya is Draupadi and Krish is Krishna, so what happens during vastraharan... 😊

Now that the phone color was white, it means Ram and Priya didn't even care about that phone. Good that it ended with MS ... πŸ˜ƒ

Regarding not noticing the bruises ... it vanished the moment Ram held her hands, after all he is Lord Ram 🀣

Pawan is Hanuman, so he went back flying carrying the driver like Mrigasanjeevani πŸ˜‰

Krishna is Krishna, he has keys to everything in the world, rather he is the key πŸ€ͺ

Dont look for logic ... of course, it is bad editing too

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

It was shot on different days ... hence miraculously Priya's dress got changed ... If you keep Mahabharata in mind, Priya is Draupadi and Krish is Krishna, so what happens during vastraharan... 😊

Now that the phone color was white, it means Ram and Priya didn't even care about that phone. Good that it ended with MS ... πŸ˜ƒ

Regarding not noticing the bruises ... it vanished the moment Ram held her hands, after all he is Lord Ram 🀣

Pawan is Hanuman, so he went back flying carrying the driver like Mrigasanjeevani πŸ˜‰

Krishna is Krishna, he has keys to everything in the world, rather he is the key πŸ€ͺ

Dont look for logic ... of course, it is bad editing too

This post makes more sense than yesterday's entire episode πŸ₯΄πŸ€ͺ