Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This looks like fun 💯 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

Looks interesting. But they shouldn't have given away so much of the plot in the trailer itself. I think even Boman is seen after a long time. Relevant topic and glad it's not coming from Ayushman this time.😆 

It would be seen routine w Ayushman

This seem fresh 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hmmm I dunno none of the jokes in the trailer actually landed…

🤨

That’s a basic in a comedy ….

Sigh anyways …I hope I get to see more of Shalini pandey …she deserves more roles 

As for ranveer , I shall reserve the orgasmic praising until the film releases and he actually delivers 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This looked just average to me. After seeing all the orgasmic praise here my expectations were high but this looks just ok. Kind of Ayushman type movie.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice trailer. Ranveer got the south Gujarat look and accent right. 

And YRS chose nice topic too. I like the kid the most. She is good. 

Who is the actress? My cousin auditioned for this. Got selected to go to Bombay but chickened out at last minute. Is ladki se to ekdum jordar lage chhe e. Trailer dekhke jee jalega. ðŸ˜†

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This looks like an Ayushman Khurana movie. 

Always a good sign when none of the female characters look memorable in a film about women's social issues. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

🤨

Sigh anyways …I hope I get to see more of Shalini pandey …she deserves more roles 

As for ranveer , I shall reserve the orgasmic praising until the film releases and he actually delivers 

😆

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

🤨

I got the same feeling from the trailer. Trailer is ok! 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Liked the trailer. Really like how Ranveer keeps on doing these diverse characters. 

Hope Ratna Pathak Shah has more to do in the movie than she had in the trailer.  She's always a delight to watch. 

Shalini didn't impress me at all in Arjun Reddy(not like she had much scope). Let's see what happens in this one. 

Ranveer's accent didn't seem fake or atleast cringey. But I'm not a Gujju so what do I know. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago
Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

This looks like an Ayushman Khurana movie. 

Always a good sign when none of the female characters look memorable in a film about women's social issues. 

???