Arylie Discussion Thread 46 🧿

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I am running errands, don't have my laptop and DT 45 is on page 147. Reserving posts rn, will decorate later. Congrats on new DT!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

reserved for AT rules post 

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

what did you mean by the bts says something different?

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chotoranii

what did you mean by the bts says something different?

aryan is fighting goon

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

how to diffuse a bomb in a seducing way..learn from ASR...first hold the bomb and run with your wife, give hear looks and monologues during the run, release her for 3 secs, then twirl her, caress her softly, then together throw the bomb above your head, there are sparks flying and and below..give  a tight hug..bas..simple.

Niharthebird thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

how to diffuse a bomb in a seducing way..learn from ASR...first hold the bomb and run with your wife, give hear looks and monologues during the run, release her for 3 secs, then twirl her, caress her softly, then together throw the bomb above your head, there are sparks flying and and below..give  a tight hug..bas..simple.

are you trying to find logic? ðŸ˜† keep logic aside. Like imlie kidnapped while standing with aryan🤣. Nobody noticed

BlueJayFire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharthebird

are you trying to find logic? ðŸ˜† keep logic aside. Like imlie kidnapped while standing with aryan🤣. Nobody noticed

Nope, I only take useful lessons...no logic..just enjoy..I wanted atleast a forehead kiss..but well..him hugging her and pulling her face close is good enough...He was able to breathe after he was able to hold her..Acting topped today, so no complaints about logic. 

And somebody please give a tight slap to BM...Aparna is capable of that, she is the expert slapper..but well.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Hayye hayye new ghar... ðŸ¥³

BlueJayFire thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

I am running errands, don't have my laptop and DT 45 is on page 147. Reserving posts rn, will decorate later. Congrats on new DT!!

Thank you for the new thread..we wil continue our chit chat, you come back and put some bang on poster.

Niharthebird thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Nope, I only take useful lessons...no logic..just enjoy..I wanted atleast a forehead kiss..but well..him hugging her and pulling her face close is good enough...He was able to breathe after he was able to hold her..Acting topped today, so no complaints about logic. 

And somebody please give a tight slap to BM...Aparna is capable of that, she is the expert slapper..but well.

BM is annoying more than AC and MC