Part 79

Fantastic Update 

The clients at KC wants Geet to design their home 

everything should be desi style

Maan has made plans with Nakul for lunch wow that is great  

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Geet has rubbed off on Maan. She even got him to order her favorite dishes for her and now he wants the food break.

coderlady thumbnail

The challenge is on and he is playing to win. She knows what it takes to get the man moving the way she wants him to.

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lage raho the MSK to get d love of ur wife..........good efforts.........

awesome update..........

loved it...........

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Part – 81

Maan knows that they have only seven days left in the contract marriage, then their divorce comes into effect…

Then they are free to go back to their own lives…

Now the question is, “ Does Maan want to go back to his past ?”

Maan knows that he is lucky to have got married in this dramatic situation else there wouldn’t have been any wedding in his life….

Geet has often made it clear that she is serious about this relationship….

Now it is Maan’s turn to show Geet how much he needs this wedding to work out….

But Maan being the MSK, has been deliberately avoiding any kind of attachment with anyone, making a rule for himself not to get involved in human bonding, not even with his father ….

Even with Annie he is just there for her as a big brother, and Annie understood her brother from the beginning, she is happy to hang around with him, she made her way into his safety bubble without much effort as Maan had no choice but to accept his little sister, he didn’t have any problems with that relationship…

With Riya Maan saw himself, Maan didn’t have his mother’s love while Riya didn’t get her father’s love…

Maan wanted Riya not to miss out on that love, he tried to givecher that love, he has protected her from the adverse effects of losing out one of the parents as much as he could….

When Geet offered him the choice of giving Riya what she has missed out, rather what she deserves, Maan thought that he should not deny Riya the opportunity to have a normal life in her happy family with all the love she could enjoy from both her parents….

Maan had no idea that Geet had actually offered both Riya and himself what they have been missing….

Maan was very careful not to make any wrong impressions in Geet’s mind, not to let her get attached to him in any manner…

But how much ever he tried he couldn’t get himself to hate Geet, on the other hand he only grew fonder of her pure innocent heart…

Maan tried to maintain a distance, he didn’t even want to get into the friend zone…

Trying to save Geet from getting involved in any kind of attachment with him which would hurt her in the end, Maan forgot about himself….

He didn’t care to protect himself, now he has paid the price, he has fallen the prey to the cupid’s arrow….

Maan is only happy to have lost the battle to Geet’s unconditional love…. Not totally unconditional she expects Maan to be an active partner in this love story….

Geet has taught Maan to receive her love, now she expects him to give her what she wants …

Poor Maan… all the while it has only been an one man show, nahi nahi, one woman show, Geet’s show… Maan was only a director’s artist…

Maan should have learnt his lessons from his master Geet, haina?

It’s time for Maan to clear his agni pariksha that his beloved wife has given him to prove himself to be worthy of her love…

Maan is a weak student ( in love), so Geet must help him till the end as a good tutor, haina?

That evening…..

Maan is trying to work…

He is sitting with his laptop and thinking deeply…

Geet is surprised to see Maan having trouble with his work…

Maan is usually very good with his work and loves it…. Never had Geet seen him lost like this…

Maybe it’s the Chopra’s project which Geet got involved in without Maan’s permission…

Maan might not be happy with that, Geet should have stayed away from his work…

But Geet couldn’t get his attention unless it is about his work, Maan has no time for anything else….

Geet: what’s going on? What are you thinking about ?

Maan: nothing

Geet: you are not a bad liar Maan, you are an ugly liar, come on, what’s it? Is it about the Chopra’s house?

Maan: no Geet, it’s not that

Geet: I will leave if it bothers you so much

Maan: that’s the problem Geet

Geet: then you could have told me, I will leave right now, are you happy?

Maan: no, I am not at all happy, I don’t want you to leave, both my professional and personal life, I want you to stay with me, forever Geet

Geet: I told you already, you have got a week to make me stay with you forever

Maan: that’s what I am thinking about, I am confused, where should I start? With an “I love you”? That could only be scripted by you Geet

Geet: I know it’s new for you Maan, Iet me make it easier for you then

Maan: just tell me what you want me to do, I will do everything you wish no matter what, but don’t ask me to bring the moon for you, I am not a Romeo or Majnu, I am MSK

Geet: I know you Maan, just imagine that our pregnancy is not a lie but we are actually having a child, what would you do? Now that’s your challenge, let’s see how you look after your pregnant biwi

Maan: Geet, you are only making it more difficult for me, what do I do?

Geet: Maan, relax, don’t think too much about it, let me show you how it’s done

Geet goes and lies on the bed…

Maan keeps watching her puzzled…

Geet: Maan, you don’t love me, you don’t even love our baby

Geet seems to be very upset and angry with Maan all of a sudden…

Maan doesn’t understand anything….

Maan gets off his chair and goes towards Geet…b.

Maan: Geet, what are you doing?

Geet: Maan, I should be asking you that, are you not happy to have this baby ?

Maan: baby? What baby?

Geet: Maan, nice question, don’t ask our child “who are you?” after the birth

Maan: Geet, what are you talking about?

Geet: babaji, Maan ko thoda akal do

Maan: Geeeet

Geet: I don’t know who is pregnant here, me or you, mood swings toh mujhse zyada appko aathi hai

Maan: Geet are you serious? You want to do this?

Geet: yes, I want to make sure that my baby gets the best father, I know you Maan and so I can adjust, but not my baby

Maan: ok then, let’s do it

Geet: Maan, you don’t care about us these days, you are always worried about your work

Maan: Geet, work is also important, but not more important than my baby, now, tell me, what do you want?

Geet thinks for a while….

Geet: I don’t want anything Maan, but baby wants his father

Maan gets closer to Geet’s tummy…

Maan: halo baby, papa here, I can’t be with you always like your. Mama, but I will be there whenever you need me, like this

Maan keeps his head on Geet’s tummy…

Maan: see, papa is here only, I know you can hear me, I want you to know that papa loves you more than anything in this world

Geet: what about me then? I already knew that you don’t love me that much

Maan: how can you measure love Geet? I love you and the baby

Geet: but you just said that you ove the baby more than any8, haina?

Maan: if that’s so then I love our baby a teeny bit more just like how the baby loves you a little bit more

Geet; how do you know that the baby loves me more than you?

Maan: just like I know that you love me a tiny bit more than our baby

Geet has tears in her eyes hearing that…. .

Geet: Maan, I was so wrong, I thought you don’t take me seriously at all, but you know me so well, how did that happen Maan?

Maan: that’s why I fell in love with you Geet, your love won me over, I don’t know if anyone could love me like you do

Geet: it’s good to know that you have understood my love, that’s a great start Maan, I know you can do better

Maan gets naughty….

Maan: you know what I do better

Maan moves closer….

Geet: Maan, baby is watching

Maan: Geet, baby is asleep, now is the time to take care of the mother

Geet: is this the way you take care of the mother?

Maan: trust me Geet, there is no better way

Geet: but Maan

Maan silences Geet in his style and Geet is not complaining anymore … . Mahiiii…..

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the pm and update

Part 81

glad that Maan wants Geet with him forever

Maan's thoughts well portrayed

Geet has changed Maan

Maan just wanted love

well Geet slowly and steadily made a place in Maan's heart

liked that Maan told Geet that he wants her in his life forever

pleased that Maan was direct with Geet

at least she decided to help him

so she challenged Maan

great that he managed

finally he confessed his feelings

as expected he knows she loves him too

amazing moments

update soon

coderlady thumbnail

Maan prey to cupid's arrow? Even the robots get affected it seems. Geet's presence is enough to turn even a robot into a human.

coderlady thumbnail

Even Geet has a tough time coaching Maan on a lover's skills. She has given him a challenge and a clue. He is good in business, so he needs to treat this as one of his deals.

coderlady thumbnail

Maan passed. He might not have gotten the top scores, but for him, even passing is a huge thing. Geet's tutoring is working. Before long, he will be getting those top marks too.

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lovely update..............

loved it............

chalo atlast maan fallen in love,,,,,,,,,,geet made him the majnu..