Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I personally did not watch much films of raveena in 90s 

To me she was more popular for songs and all her acting capabilties I never bothered much and thought also.

But after her comeback she has been surprising in both Aranyak and KGF2 

I really did not thought she would give powerful performance as Ramika Sen.

She should continue this momentum with good character roles ⭐️

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

damn lucky you are 😆

Spoilers ahead

that guy farman is he really dead ? because saw many theories related to him with salaar 

Who?

Almirah thumbnail

zor se bolo 

yeh toh cheer dega 

yeh hai Sultaaaannnn

CholeKulche thumbnail

that eashwari rao's son who tries to stop adheera in his entry scene

Almirah thumbnail

damn lucky you are 😆

Spoilers ahead

that guy farman is he really dead ? because saw many theories related to him with salaar 

Spoiler

ya he is dead it although they don't show his face, but his mother blesses Rocky that he achieves everything he wants in life because Rocky fulfills her wish that she wanted to see her son the last time. 

CholeKulche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almirah

Spoiler

ya he is dead it although they don't show his face, but his mother blesses Rocky that he achieves everything he wants in life because Rocky fulfills her wish that she wanted to see her son the last time. 

spoilers

acha thank you  people in twitter were saying that guy could be the the younger version of prabhas's role in salaar as the mother actress is playing his mother role in that too and both had same tabeez 

even tried & refused productions discussed this theory and said there could be link with KGF3 has the 1979-1981 period was not showcased delibrately

Almirah thumbnail

spoilers

acha thank you  people in twitter were saying that guy could be the the younger version of prabhas's role in salaar as the mother actress is playing his mother role in that too and both had same tabeez 

even tried & refused productions discussed this theory and said there could be link with KGF3 has the 1979-1981 period was not showcased delibrately

Spoilers

okay i did not know anything about salar. maybe that's possible. maybe salar and kgf will be part of a bigger universe. kgf3 will obviously show 79-81 and how Rocky was the most wanted in 16 countries like USA and Indonesia. it will be shot internationally. kgf2 already has a big chance to beat bahubali 2. 

but one thing is for sure kgf3 is going to be the biggest hit of Indian cinema ever seen. i can't even imagine what will happen when it comes. 

CholeKulche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almirah

Spoilers

okay i did not know anything about salar. maybe that's possible. maybe salar and kgf will be part of a bigger universe. kgf3 will obviously show 79-81 and how Rocky was the most wanted in 16 countries like USA and Indonesia. it will be shot internationally. kgf2 already has a big chance to beat bahubali 2. 

but one thing is for sure kgf3 is going to be the biggest hit of Indian cinema ever seen. i can't even imagine what will happen when it comes. 

I think same kgf 3 may turn biggest universe from India

The reason I felt there could be connection is Prashant's debut film Ugram talk has some connection to KGF 1 

Maybe he is planning for something bigger or we are assuming but KGF 3 whenever it comes it will shatter all records

Almirah thumbnail

Spoilers

I think same kgf 3 may turn biggest universe from India

The reason I felt there could be connection is Prashant's debut film Ugram talk has some connection to KGF 1 

Maybe he is planning for something bigger or we are assuming but KGF 3 whenever it comes it will shatter all records

Spoilers

Prashant Neel is a genius. God knows what's in his mind. I had not expected another one will be there. I was so overwhelmed by this one only but the end got me even more excited. KGF 2 is already shattering all records. God knows how big KGF 3 will be.

I don't know the connection between Ugram and KGF 1. I haven't seen Ugram. What is it? I don't think most of the public knows that connection or have seen it. He can't bring in his previous work in third part because majority have only seen these two parts and love KGF only.

Add spoiler in your post. Please.

Edited by Almirah - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

damn lucky you are 😆

Spoilers ahead

Yes he died trying to stop adheera.