Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hiccup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When ur wife calls u ABP ,akkadbagge all sorts of names react like its d most natural thing n just ans "yeah" .....which gives such domestic vibes...

But when she calls u Aap and sir react like she cursed ur entire family n ancestors...😆

Edited by Hiccup - 2 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hiccup

When ur wife calls u ABP ,akkadbagge all sorts of names react like its d most natural thing n just ans "yeah" .....which gives such domestic vibes...

But when she calls u Aap and sir react like she cursed ur entire family n ancestors...😆

He was like ,"ITNA SANMAAN? *Activate Spidey senses*" 🐷

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

So what are today's lessons?

1. Close your eyes while tying the dori of her blouse, because obviously she's shy.

2. Get all worked up by her suggestive words then say "WHATTT" when you realise she's still the same gadhi.

3. Teach her about a date before the actual date lovingly, because she has not been to a date before 😭

How adorable was that Man! I sear these two will be the end of me. Imlie's nonstop "I am awkward but I am smitten" laughter and his charmed indulgent eyes on her.. I said this before, I highly doubt if the actual date will live up to the demo one. A special mention to the debonair "Walk with me". and then smilingly dropping down on haunches to imlie's level. Gosh! Narmada raised a gentleman. 👏

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnrozzy

Expanding on your #1

Jab mauka mile apni biwi ki backless blouse ki dori bandne ke liye (ITV romantic/hotness trope #1) ankh band kerke, usse bina touch karke ek efficient si knot bandlo, boy scout ki tara - essentially uss romantic moment ko pure tarha se gawa doh smiley19

Aru, tum kabse Sanskari Singh Rathore bann gaye?????

This guy needs boy scout knot tying medal. From his entry he has being tying stuff up. Remember Mandir mein imlie k dupatta se uska muh tie kiya tha. Then who can forget his "Tie u down 50shades version". This dori tying was tame in comparison. BTW what he did was not ghochu singh rathore version. it was sneaky singh rathore. He already had his fill of looking at her sexy back. because he spotted the untied dori in the first place. Then gadhi was pressed up against mirror giving him better view of her antics all twisted up. Closing his eyes for 5secs was totally a calculated move to impress the missus as boy scout. Presenting Chalu singh rathore , Everyone!

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Lets give some credit to the girl Imlie.turning him on with the choice of words and voice modulation..

I am telling you we are so focused on him that we forget our girl's power. Sister can be Siren with drop of a hat. I would have called her a tease, if I thought she had an inkling of how she effects him. The day she realizes the power she holds over him, Game Over for her Hunter singh Rathore.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I am telling you we are so focused on him that we forget our girl's power. Sister can be Siren with drop of a hat. I would have called her a tease, if I thought she had an inkling of how she effects him. The day she realizes the power she holds over him, Game Over for her Hunter singh Rathore.

Yeap ✌️ I am waiting for a day our girl fully realize she fallen for her husband and she also knows this guy harketain from di then she will go nuts if he keeps one inch of distance between them then it's worth to watch our boys face 😆

gaya84 thumbnail

So what are today's lessons?

1. Close your eyes while tying the dori of her blouse, because obviously she's shy.

2. Get all worked up by her suggestive words then say "WHATTT" when you realise she's still the same gadhi.

3. Teach her about a date before the actual date lovingly, because she has not been to a date before 😭

After "whatt" he kept chair 🪑 between them😆then when she removed the chair 😂 he kept his hands on dressing table 😆 yesterday he needs something's to hold himself🤣🤣

gaya84 thumbnail

From next morning we're boss and employee 🤨 but ready to go on Date with employee 🤷🤦

Typical wife things don't suit you 🤨

But can keep quiet 🤫 when she say whether it's typical or not I am your wife right 🤣🤣

I removed the gadbhanthan between watch and dress🤷what gadbhanthan? You always remain jungli 🤷 you speak whatever you want, they're struck ok🤨

But can keep quiet 🤫 when she said like us 🤣🤣

Lost on wiffy beauty 😍 seen full sexy shoulder of her ☺️when right time comes,. You Look beautiful on this dress

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Now he's moved to actual romance .. how hot is that 🔥 ☺️

Also never tell your wife how many came before her 🤭

novice1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now he's moved to actual romance .. how hot is that 🔥 ☺️

Also never tell your wife how many came before her 🤭

@bold - Exactly .. 😈 … never tell her THAT.. ever 😆