How to Romance your newly wedded (now estranged) wife? Ft. Ghonchu S R - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Keep her payal in your wallet even after 5 years of being separated from her. Keep talking to it regularly.

When the Missus finds it, make a super lame excuse saying you kept it to remind yourself how much you hate her. (Lol, seriously Aryan, if something causes you pain, don't you usually throw it away instead of, you know, safe-guarding it in your wallet and carrying it with you at all times?)

Then distract her with your 'nafrat bhare' dialogues and slyly take the payal away from her because you cannot part with it. No. Never.

Only A(G)SR would do this!!😂

I came here to say keep her payal but you’ve said exactly what I was thinking🙂.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

*deliberately show off your bandaged finger to get her attention*

*brag on your fighting skills in front of her about how he made the other guy groan in pain and ask for water*

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

*brag on your fighting skills in front of her about how he made the other guy groan in pain and ask for water*

That is such a typical 'dude move.' Chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, bandi ke samne beizzati nahi honi chahiye bas😂

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

🤣🤣He shouldn't have mentioned about the other guy asking for water coz water and *ahem* "thirst-quenching" is exclusively an Arylie thing. The numerous ways the fandom has interpreted Aryan quenching Imlie's parched throat does not lend itself to him giving anyone else let alone another guy water.
AcquiredTaste thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

yaar i meant cheek wala kissy

That was a bouncer and you ducked under it instead of walloping it for a six like it was meant to be.

You should have just told her it's up to the reader to decide which of the 4 cheeks they would like your post to be about.🤣🤣.

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AcquiredTaste

That was a bouncer and you ducked under it instead of walloping it for a six like it was meant to be.

You should have just told her it's up to the reader to decide which of the 4 cheeks they would like your post to be about.🤣🤣.

yaar she is new so i thot I should not scare her with my gutter mind🤣🤣🤣
AcquiredTaste thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

yaar she is new so i thot I should not scare her with my gutter mind🤣🤣🤣

Judging by where her mind had jumped to she was already in the gutter even before you could have shown her the way. 😆Those who are not in the gutter with the rest of us only think of the visible ones when they hear the word "cheeks" whereas paid-up members of the gutter club will ask you to specify which ones you mean. Breezyji asked so....🤣
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

How did I miss this gem of a thread 😲

Expect only ghonchu Singh rathore to pull his estranged wife whom he hates the most,in his embrace to diffuse the bomb . That such a logical way to deal with bombs. Have an intense eyelock with violins and personal jaaniya While there is diff kind in fireworks.Yeah the intense hate we do and how 😆

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And also keep giving her eyes that says . The moment I get my hands on you. You arent leaving my vicinity for days ☺️

Edited by TeriMalang - 2 years ago