Originally posted by: SundariP

Now this is called s a v a g e .

Interestingly, this VM is applicable to Aryan Singh Rathore and FK, both! 😎

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Interestingly, this VM is applicable to Aryan Singh Rathore and FK, both! 😎

True that.

Waise it's made that way because people often forget the difference between reel n real 😐

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SundariP

True that.

Waise it's made that way because people often forget the difference between reel n real 😐

Haina that the bane of itv people forget that reel and real are different and treat actors really badly😕

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ampm06

Oooohhh the saree ….👀👀 I love the sea green color and contrast blouse looks good. 😍😍 Priorities. 😆

I like her saree looks post wedding . Jewelry gets clunky at times but she is brand new bride and many so tend to dress that way initially, especially all eyes are new couple . I am cool with that ( I am talking as though they care ? 😆)

Anyways this is way better than the colorful gaudy tents they would make Khushi wear in IPKKND, very rarely they gave her pretty sarees and Anikka, the less I talk about it the better ,

hmmmm …. See they are improving with post wedding look for the FL!!

So pretty this chic is🥰

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail

Waise I have a beef with fammy why can't he be more active on insta and post more pictures of himself look at Harshad Chopra giving content to his fans we also want nain sukh prapti🤪

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Konu hai yeha.

Mast episode tha...

Ab jaha bhi dekhta hu tum dikhti ho😭

Opening scene was so intense.. Imlie saying sorry after realising what this room means to him.. n him loosing the grip n leaving her after that❤️.. also, the way her hands were hovering as if to cup his face❤️

Lambigaddi scene was hilarious.. kya haq se Madam aake baithi..n asked him to drop her n her nautanki🤣

nmurali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shalu79

Konu hai yeha.

Mast episode tha...

Opening scene was so intense.. Imlie saying sorry after realising what this room means to him.. n him loosing the grip n leaving her after that❤️.. also, the way her hands were hovering as if to cup his face❤️

Lambigaddi scene was hilarious.. kya haq se Madam aake baithi..n asked him to drop her n her nautanki🤣

Of course haq hai, she is Aru wife now..She will jaatao her haq on him, his Lambigaadi and everything else that is his from now on. Wait and Watch 🤣
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail

Konu hai yeha.

Mast episode tha...

And how they wanted to hold each other and were stopping themselves

The angst ufffff 🔥

Great actors these both are

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Konu hai yeha.

Mast episode tha...

So much for hum tumhar patni kabhi nahi ban payi hai. 😏