Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ampm06

Well talking about Nepotism, I always feel these is further breakdown in this, because there are few Star kids who are fantastic actors but did not get the scope or chance / fame as few others are celebrated . Example Akshay Khanna, he is simply superb and veteran actor Vinod Khanna’s son . But look at him he is not celebrated nor crazy successful like some other lesser caliber star kid .

And as for Barun , my observations are he does well under good directions/directors , they can bring it out in him. Although his first serial he was super young , but he was such a joker in it BHPH, the heroin was equally or more worse so it washed out .

But the next I saw him was on IPKKND and I was not onboard to watch him there , started seeing it because I like Sanaya a lot , but he hit it out of the park. And I could not believe it’s the same person , my opinion changed .

Star kids word sunkar yaad aaya SRK son's drug case. really felt bad for the cid and NCB guys who investigated the case !

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Star kids word sunkar yaad aaya SRK son's drug case. really felt bad for the cid and NCB guys who investigated the case !

I recently heard the witness died of heartattack.

And general opinion is in favour or srk and his son

Edited by SundariP - 2 years ago
HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

I recently heard the witness died of heartattack.

And general opinion is in favour or srk and his son

I doubt if he got dead of heart attack 😏

What I think is that they(celebs) will take on every person who has connection with this case.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

I doubt if he got dead of heart attack 😏

What I think is that they(celebs) will take on every person who has connection with this case.

I also doubt that heart attack came naturally.

Anyways I don't have an opinion on this per se

Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ampm06

Yucky ! Itne saree frogs ko kiss karo ge toh muh ka swaad bhigadna hai kya? 🤢 Prince ko directly recognize karo from the lot , he will stand out in sea of frogs ! 😆

Exactly!! Standing frogs in fiction is such a torture who will endure them in real life? 🥴

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

S!

We can discuss all of Gul Mata's show as a metaverse here

Sundu, please invite her

omg please!!!!! thank you for calling me here!!!!!

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow, you guys had a lot to talk about! o.O

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Good morning ladies.

Anyone around?

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Morning ji.

Aaj kya maza aaya.

Imagine a husband seeing his wife in a room with his wife is "are you okay?" instead of "coat pehnane se s-x hota hai kya?"

But then again, Aru is so secure in his masculinity and sexuality ki aisi cheendi harkatein karne ki zaroorat hi nahi usse.

My poor babygirl, who almost baited him to see if he rejects her as his wife publicly or not, ends the week with running after the man who gives her unquestioning trust. My girl is healing y'all.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Are we discussing qualities of good husband today? 🤔

Being secure is definitely on top.