Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Sundari, ye kya naam choose kar liya?🤣

Aaj ke episode ke baad I don't think this question will be asked again. 😆

Honestly, this title is a power move😤

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

Bollywood full of nepotism... Kaha se usko achhi movie milega? Waise he's not a great actor tbh... Uski eyes and looks selling point hai.

Barun ka idk much. Never paid attention to him.

that is the point , rare case that an outsider ko acche movie mila hain

oh toh same thing going on same acting from GHSP days

Barun neither me but has seen webseries n suna hain bahut praise mila hain

Barun ke selection good hain movie or web series sply

here the guy is something else has seen some of the screen video n he is totally self-centered type somehow little conceited type though he has talent but ....

and the latest one is more haughty 😵without any talent

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I've honestly not watched any of his movies except the last one called The Wife.

Incidentally the chhap tilak song in which SuMaan made the reel is from that movie.

And all his movies are bakwas including this one.

I did and tauba karliya tha .fangirling kya kya karwayi thi mujhse 🤣

Tabse I stick not watching tv star movies.

Oh I didn't knew.

Chhap tilak song is originally abida parveens its mast ❤️

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bollywood full of nepotism... Kaha se usko achhi movie milega? Waise he's not a great actor tbh... Uski eyes and looks selling point hai.

Tbh I don't think they have much of a choice apart from B grade movies, especially this generation!

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komaliyaaa

Mere papa sat with me during the haldi episode.😆

And then never sat with me again because I freaked over the teardrop scene....

Roj mein aur meri maa fidaa hokar Aru ko dekh rahe hai ☺ tho iss hafte se meri paapa bhi Aryan ko dekhna shuru kar hi diya 🤣meri puri family Aryan ke fans bagaye 😹

Now I'm asking my dad to watch old episodes of Aryan 😆

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What about fake kiss lmao 🤣

Real kiss dedeta

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

I did and tauba karliya tha .fangirling kya kya karwayi thi mujhse 🤣

Tabse I stick not watching tv star movies.

Oh I didn't knew.

Chhap tilak song is originally abida parveens its mast ❤️

Yes og chhap tilak is also nice, this reworked version is also great, the only good thing about that movie 🤢

I watched it due to lock down still regret it 🙈

ampm06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well talking about Nepotism, I always feel these is further breakdown in this, because there are few Star kids who are fantastic actors but did not get the scope or chance / fame as few others are celebrated . Example Akshay Khanna, he is simply superb and veteran actor Vinod Khanna’s son . But look at him he is not celebrated nor crazy successful like some other lesser caliber star kid .

And as for Barun , my observations are he does well under good directions/directors , they can bring it out in him. Although his first serial he was super young , but he was such a joker in it BHPH, the heroin was equally or more worse so it washed out .

But the next I saw him was on IPKKND and I was not onboard to watch him there , started seeing it because I like Sanaya a lot , but he hit it out of the park. And I could not believe it’s the same person , my opinion changed .

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sir-Please

Tbh I don't think they have much of a choice apart from B grade movies, especially this generation!

It was better if they stick to tv, they really had craze that time, ipk1 was a rage, still is and geet despite being on starone was a huge success, the forum had 500+ active members at one point, not so much now, but it's been 12 years

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ampm06

Well talking about Nepotism, I always feel these is further breakdown in this, because there are few Star kids who are fantastic actors but did not get the scope or chance / fame as few others are celebrated . Example Akshay Khanna, he is simply superb and veteran actor Vinod Khanna’s son . But look at him he is not celebrated nor crazy successful like some other lesser caliber star kid .

And as for Barun , my observations are he does well under good directions/directors , they can bring it out in him. Although his first serial he was super young , but he was such a joker in it BHPH, the heroin was equally or more worse so it washed out .

But the next I saw him was on IPKKND and I was not onboard to watch him there , started seeing it because I like Sanaya a lot , but he hit it out of the park. And I could not believe it’s the same person , my opinion changed .

Yes well nepotism can only mean a lot of opportunities, other factors like your individual skills and luck contribute as well.

So not necessarily the star kids will become the next star, but they have more chances to prove themselves.

Outsiders however have to struggle more and there are less chances to bounce back after a failure.